[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Scripture interpreted via Mysticism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
If we view Christian Scripture through the eye of mysticism it makes much more sense.
The Father is the Godhead. The Godhead is the totality of existence. All things that exist are God.
The Son is a human who is fully aware of his Divinity. Through awareness of his self, he comes to the root of his existence which is God.
The Holy Spirit is the Divine Self of humanity. A subjective replication of the Godhead's mind within the mind of mankind.

"So I tell you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
What father among you, if his sond asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"
>>
File: Alex_Grey-Oversoul-225x300.jpg (42KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey-Oversoul-225x300.jpg
42KB, 225x300px
Accept your own Divinity. The one true religion is mysticism. Christianity at its heart is a mystical religion. Jesus was born an ordinary man who achieved permanent union with the Divine. His will became one with God's, meaning he was the Logos.
The Holy ghost is not a deity who lives inside of you and makes you feel guilty. No, the Holy Ghost(or Spirit of Truth) is the Second Christ of this system, the Divine Judge of mankind. A second human who's will becomes one with the Divine, or the Logos Himself.

"And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me; in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world already stands condemned.

I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you."

The Second Coming of Christ consciousness is not a rumor. It is the real deal.
>>
God has not been waiting for the Anti-Christ to arise before he reveals himself to mankind. But he has been waiting for another human being to fullfil his spiritual mission, as our predecessor Jesus Christ had done. There have been many mystics throughout history, but only one has achieved true liberation or sahaja samadhi.
Baptism is not a symbolic sacrament, but rather it is the fulfillment of the Spirit of Truth's mission which ushers in the age of Heaven. You must be born of spirit, or have a mystical experience for the kingdom to arise. Not only must you have one mystical experience, but you should follow the Spirit where it leads you. To eventual permanent union.
“Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of the Spirit. Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
When asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God will not come with observable signs. Nor will people say, ‘Look, here it is,’ or ‘There it is.’ For you see, the kingdom of God is within you."
>>
File: Moses-Bronze-Serpent.jpg (201KB, 802x908px) Image search: [Google]
Moses-Bronze-Serpent.jpg
201KB, 802x908px
What is the purpose of the Second Christ? Jesus Christ did not resurrect himself three days after his death. For his sacrifice to be complete, he must be in a state of death without aid of the Father, otherwise he would not be truly dying.
The Second Christ's purpose is to resurrect Jesus from the dead, thus fulfilling the sacrifice. The Second Christ lifts Jesus from the dead, through his Oneness with the Divine, allowing a human to save Jesus' life, thus solving the problem of God not being able to resurrect Jesus by Himself.

“When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing on My own, but speak exactly what the Father has taught Me."
"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself.”
"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life."
>>
File: Holy-Spirit-Dove-Fire.jpg (273KB, 648x305px) Image search: [Google]
Holy-Spirit-Dove-Fire.jpg
273KB, 648x305px
The theory of eternal condemnation finally makes sense.
If the Holy Ghost fails on his mission, then irreparable harm has been done to God's will. It would be the failure of God's master plan. One could then be held accountable for the smallest infraction of said failure. Even disbelieving in the Son of God, could lead one to fail on their mission, and if everyone fails then system will be in ruin.
However, eternal sin only makes sense if the Holy Ghost actually fails. If the Holy Ghost is successful, then there will be no eternal condemnation. Atheists will be allowed into heaven after a stay in purgatory.
"Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be forgiven all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of eternal sin.”
>>
File: lotus.jpg (30KB, 503x403px) Image search: [Google]
lotus.jpg
30KB, 503x403px
If Mysticism is true, why don't people see God?
Mysticism is a difficult and narrow path. You must follow the commandments to the 'T', which is not an easy task to accomplish. You must follow the paths of Jnana Yoga and Karma Yoga.

"Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God."
>>
>>2155762
This isn't 'mysticism', it's Hindu nonsense.
>>
>>2155816
I'm surprised more Hindus after learning of Christianity, didn't see the parallels between their religion.
Also, perennial philosophy implies all true mystical religions are one.
>>
File: mfw no meaning.png (461KB, 469x526px) Image search: [Google]
mfw no meaning.png
461KB, 469x526px
>not interpreting religion through phenomenology and archetypal primitive psychology
>>
Keep an open mind Christians.
You will see the mystical theory is plausible(logically coherent) and possesses explanatory power(leaves less unanswered questions) more-so than traditional doctrine.
>>
>>2155822
Phenomenology alone suffices, tbqh famalam.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.