[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he really the father of polictical correctness and modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 34645634634.jpg (248KB, 780x1107px) Image search: [Google]
34645634634.jpg
248KB, 780x1107px
Is he really the father of polictical correctness and modern SJW's?

Do you think Kant would be happy to see what his idea of a "rationalized society" ended up looking like?
>>
>>2154969
>Is he really the father of polictical correctness and modern SJW's?

no, Herbert Marcuse is
>>
>>2154974
Herbert Marcuse woudn't exist without Kant.
>>
>>2154974
Would Marcuse like the way it turned out today though?
>>
>>2154969
No, Rousseau is.
>>
>>2154969
No the Gracchii brothers were.
>>
>>2154969
No, Nero was.
>>
>>2154969
>Critique
>of
>Pure Reason
>>
>Kant is responsible for SJWs
this fucking board
>>
>>2155901
This. Christian appologism is hardly sjw.
>>
File: 148 (3).jpg (11KB, 148x197px) Image search: [Google]
148 (3).jpg
11KB, 148x197px
>>2154969
>Is Kant the father of polictical correctness and modern SJW's?

Are you retarded?
>>
Adam and Eve is
>>
>>2154969

I think if we're going to be this autistic about it, we should consider Rousseau the father of it all.
>>
>>2154969
>implying it's not Jesus:
>MUH POORFAGS ARE WORTH SOMETHING
>SICK PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS TOO
>GIVE ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE FOOD
>"WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE ON THY RIGHT CHEEK, LET HIM FUCK YOUR WIFE"
>>
>>2156564
you're confusing Jesus with John Green again
>>
>>2155563
the acelerationism is working why be upset?
>>
>>2154969
>>2156564
The Wehrmacht was really the most advanced for it's time army in the past 10 centuries they only lost because the winter of 43' was cold also also because the Italians dragged them into Africa also the Luftwaffe would have been better if there weren't so many supply shortages once they had jets by the way did you know that not all nazis were evil some of them were okay people the holocaust happened but it probably wasn't as severe as people say it was-
INHALE

it wouldn't have feasible to use precious fuel and resources doing something that didn't contribute to the war effort did you know that Albert Speer was a really good architect also he didn't know about the holocaust so he's not a bad guy also Hugo Boss designed the uniforms don't they look cool they look so cool dude all the German generals were really smart it's just that Hitler kept making bad decisions if it weren't for him the Wehrmacht totally would have repelled D-Day and captured Moscow and Stalingrad did you know that Hitler didn't want to bomb civilians in London it's just that the British accidentally bombed some civilians in Germany and that made him retaliate also the firebombing of Dresden was way worse also did I mention that the only reason the Germans lost is because of Italy and the winter of 43' being really cold and Hitler not crowning Rommel grand Fuhrer of the Wehrmact and god-emperor of all things
INHALE

Anyway, I'm gonna catch you guys later. Let me know if you want to play some Hearts of Iron 3
>>
>>2156545
He was also one of the father of populist Nationalism.
>>
>>2154984
a lot of cunts wouldn't exist if some caveman somewhere didn't fuck a cavewoman
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.