[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AHAHAHAHAHA How the fuck is PTSD even real? just close your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 220x275px
>AHAHAHAHAHA How the fuck is PTSD even real? just close your eyes nigga look away from the horrors of war AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2152938
try /pol/
>>
>>2152938
Have a (You), because it looks like you need it.
>>
>>2153691
This is more /leftypol/
>>
File: 1482737464633.jpg (306KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482737464633.jpg
306KB, 1280x718px
>>2152938
>>
Didn't he basically say the Jews were subhumans who deserved the Holocaust, even after personally witnessing concentration camps?

What an asshole.
>>
>>2155016

no, thats a /pol/ meme. He was just a loud mouthed asshole. After he saw what happened with the holocaust, he was horrified, but after he saw the inmates behaving like desperate and starving and angry people, he called them animals.

He was just an asshole more than any sort of deep racial belief system
>>
>>2155026
Was the story where he painted his jeep red, white, and blue so the Germans would shell his position true?

And the stories where he believed he was the reincarnation of Alexander?
>>
>>2155064

I dont know about the jeep thing, but he did believe in reincarnation and that he was a soldier in all previous lives. The only really famous one was the he though he was Hannibal Barca. He thought he was a roman legionnaire and fought in Napoleons army.

the guys was pretty whacky
>>
>>2152938
Is that Trump?
>>
>>2155091
but we were, dont you remember hehehehahahahah
>>
>>2155091
WE
>>
Is this what (you) withdrawal looks like?
>>
>>2155515

WUZ
>>
>>2155091
>Hannibal
>Napoleon
>Legionare
Patton sounds like a total pleb.
>>
>>2152938
>"FORTIFICATIONS ARE FOR MORONS LMAO JUST GO AROUND"
>*gets stuck at Metz for three months while the Germans retreat with impunity*

>>2155112
No it's somebody who wasn't a simpleton.
>>
>>2153701
No this board is like a power struggle between /pol/ and Reddit communism's. It is really annoying.
>>
>>2155091
I didn't realise Patton was such a massive autist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.