[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is theft through taxation the greatest scheme ever invented?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: taxation1.jpg (214KB, 946x827px) Image search: [Google]
taxation1.jpg
214KB, 946x827px
Is theft through taxation the greatest scheme ever invented?
>>
>>2146369

What a stupid quote. Like, literally one of the most retarded"points" I've ever read.
>>
feel free to move to somalia any time
>>
'There is no art a government learns of sooner, than draining the money from the pockets of the people'

-Adam Smith
>>
>>2146369
You know the government isn't forcing you to pay taxes right? Just hand in your citizenship and go live in the fucking woods.

BOOM. No taxes. Problem solved.
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (48KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
48KB, 564x428px
Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures".

~Robin McLaurin Williams
>>
>>2146369
Taxes are not arbitrarily imposed by the evil gubmint, they have to be put to a vote before parliament (at least in 1st world counties). So there definitely is consent.
>>
>>2146426
But all the world is claimed, perhaps not recognized internationally and/or officially, but claimed and controlled nonetheless.
>>
>>2146369
It's like the man fails to understand what legal means. Legal doesn't mean consent of the governed. If the band of robbers can enforce their will by monopoly of force, then they can impose their laws.
>>
>>2146369
Real redpill is that there is no such thing as consent and even if there is, it should be irrelevant.
>>
>>2146426
You can't hand in your citizenship in most countries. I think only the US allows that shit and they'll still tax you even if you're not a citizen.
>>
>>2146369
It's nothing compared to the scheme of wage labor.
>>
Truth is, OP is right, but you want to avoid the wealthy millionaires who are going to try and tell you that taxing THEM is bad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.