[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was REALLY in charge of Nippon during the war? Was it the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4832.jpg (772KB, 3000x1712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4832.jpg
772KB, 3000x1712px
Who was REALLY in charge of Nippon during the war? Was it the Emperor, Hideki Tojo, the Zaibatsu, or someone else?
>>
In all likelihood, the Jews.
>>
>>2145160
Literally the military-industrial complex.
>>
me

don't tell
>>
>>2145160
The Emperor had ultimate authority, but he preferred a policy of non-interference. The reality is that no-one was in charge. Tojo was the "closest" to being in charge, but it was the warhawks on a whole, not just Tojo. Japan was being pulled in so many directions by so many people, it's amazing they did as well as they did in the war and no surprise they had practically lost it six months in.
>>
>>2145160
The Rockefellers.
>>
The military
>>
>>2145160
>>2145222
>>2145227
They literally always have been under a pseudo feudal system with an almost powerless emperor
>>
>>2145317
>with an almost powerless emperor
Not between Meiji and Post-War. The Emperor could and did put the kibosh on whatever he wanted in those eras. Showa just didn't give a fuck about all that genocide going on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.