[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the greatest leader of the Soviet Union?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Stalin_lg_zlx1.jpg (77KB, 343x467px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_lg_zlx1.jpg
77KB, 343x467px
Who was the greatest leader of the Soviet Union?
>>
>>2137207
Gorbachev for destroying it
>>
>>2137207
Putin for reviving it.
>>
>>2137207
What do you mean by greatest?
>>
>>2137239
Putin seems more interested in Imperial Russia desu.

Wouldn't be surprised if he "found" a Romanov.
>>
>>2137248
What? He doesn't need to "find" one. A branch or two escaped to France with most of the White Army remnants. Pretty sure Grand Duke Alexander made it there, too.
>>
File: 1468859589323.png (117KB, 322x329px) Image search: [Google]
1468859589323.png
117KB, 322x329px
>>2137207
I can't help but like Stalin for some reason. I know he was ruthless and had next to no regard for human life, but he's just so fascinating. Like a bond or game villain, I can't help but admire his effectiveness and ability to consolidate power.
>>
>>2137242
The leader that brought the Soviet Union to its zenith, culturally, militarily, and economically.
>>
File: feels-good.png (756KB, 1021x746px) Image search: [Google]
feels-good.png
756KB, 1021x746px
>>2137248
>Putin revives Imperial Russia
>Retakes Constantinople
>Those Feelings
Wish I had an Imperial Russian version of this.
>>
>>2137260
USSR haven't experienced a zenith of all 3 at the same time since they were uslally achived at expence of each other at different times because that's how authocratic goverment with a planned economy work
>Militarily
Stalin, that sacrificed all else to achieve this goal
>Economically
Khrushchev and early Brezhnev made the switch from Stalin's imposed frugal poverty while megalomanic state projects to concentrating on improving population's standard of living and a smaller number of megalomanic state projects
>Culturally
the arts thrive when there is the least amount of oppression and leaders don't intervene in it, the best times for that with great art movies and music was between late 70s ending in the 90s during the time of the bureaucrats that run the country during Brezhnev's dimencia years and culminating in Gorbachev
>>
>>2137290
now that I reread it it's written like shit, sorry for that
>>
>>2137297
It's ok, I understand what you're talking about, it's informative, and most of all it's not a shitpost.
>>
>>2137248

Why on earth would he want that? He's building his own dynasty. It's quite an accomplishment to be legitimate just on your own merits, no reason to water that down by trying to borrow someone else's.
>>
>>2137254
>Stalin
>effective

When 6.5-8.5 million people have starved to death because of your incompetence, I doubt that you can be called effective
>>
>>2137882
Why do you think it's undesirable to him that 8 million people die?
>>
>>2137882
This speaks more for goebbel's competence in making this lie be believed to this day by capitalists
>>
File: Lenin.png (206KB, 387x527px) Image search: [Google]
Lenin.png
206KB, 387x527px
>>2137207
Not that scrub.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.