[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which wars that didn't happen should have happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Fall_Grün_3.png (197KB, 1088x782px) Image search: [Google]
Fall_Grün_3.png
197KB, 1088x782px
Which wars that didn't happen should have happened?
>>
>>2135944
The numerous potential USSR - USA conflicts of the second half of the 20th century.
>>
>>2135944
Alexander's conquests of india, westrrn europe, and arabia he was planning before his death.

If one historical figure died too young it was him. He was The Great, but if he lived longer he would have been The Greatest
>>
>>2136052
> The control system of the original Minuteman model had a design flaw: small fluctuations in the electricity entering the command center could mimic the series of pulses required by the launch switch.
> For Nearly Two Decades the Nuclear Launch Code at all Minuteman Silos in the United States Was 00000000
Really makes you think...
>>
>>2136058
Imagine Greek Kingdom in India! Whole history could've been changed forever...
>>
>>2135944
Operation Unthinkable
>>
>>2136601
Definitely this
>>
>>2135944
US - Canadian war. I want to exterminate all leafs
>>
>>2136062
They weren't idiots. The government pushed the new but primitive digital systems on them and all the military really did was use it as a shield for their traditional hardware because they knew how useless it was.
>>
>>2136066
>Greek Kingdom in India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom
>>
>>2136052
this desu, but 50s or 60s. Red Alert isn't enough for me
>>
>>2135944
Certainly not picture related.

This is your daily reminder that secession of sudetenland and munich agreement were morally and politically right decisions for allies to make.
>>
>>2136815
Daily reminder that Czechs are slavic Jews

>own area inhabited by ethnic germans in a time of ethnic nations
>germans rightfully take the land
>seven years later
>the land is given back to Czechs, all Germans are expulsed of it and its internationally accepted as lawful
>later Czechs are one of the biggest supporters of Israel
>>
>>2136815
By your logic, Marseille should be ceded to Algeria.
>>
>>2136815
The fact that Hitler abandoned Munich less than a fucking year later and invaded Czechoslovakia proves that they weren't.
>>
>>2136062

What's with overkilling Montana and N.Dakota?
>>
>>2137723
Military bases
>>
>>2137723

At a total guess, the U.S. probably keeps some kind of nuclear related assets, either missiles themselves or command/intelligence infrastructure, and that's known to the general international intelligence community. (or at least believed as such)
>>
If only Italy supported good guys in World War I. France would be defeated in days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.