[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fukn petition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2097.jpg (46KB, 750x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2097.jpg
46KB, 750x607px
Im starting a petition to get rid of the & humanities part of this board.

I'm doing it because it attracts race baiters and other idiotic shit like this

>>2134554

Sign in this thread and be a fukn hero
>>
I'll self sign to get this shit going.
>>
"signing" on 4chan is retarded. make a poll.
>>
>>2134614
No thanks, I'm much more interested in the humanities than history, and your argument for why we should remove it is stupid

"Omg every1 sign this petiton to remove the ((((History &)))) part of this board because it attracts posts like this
>>0492398409
Lol hitler was right lol
12/24/16(Sat)14:17:17

And to top it off youre posting with a name - on an anonymous forum - who woulda thunk
>>
>>2134614
I'd gladly sign, make a strawpoll or some shit.
>>
>>2134634
And yet there are no humanities threads on this board ever? Why come here?

>>2134641
http://www.strawpoll.me/11949886
>>
>>2134646
>"I cant respond to any of the criticism I just received so instead I'll literally make something up that can be fact checked in 4 seconds and say that to steer the conversation in a different direction"
>>
File: IMG_2222.jpg (21KB, 425x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2222.jpg
21KB, 425x403px
>>2134664
Not an argument
>>
>>2134614
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11949886

It's not like we don't get plenty of idiotic shit on the pure history side.

Why don't you go through the archives and look up "Cuck army". Or the guy who insisted that the plague couldn't have hit Sardinia because it couldn't have been populated pre-renaissance.
>>
File: IMG_2221.jpg (142KB, 659x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2221.jpg
142KB, 659x862px
>>2134719
I mean, at least they're somewhat related to history.
>>
>>2134739

Retarded shitposting is retarded shitposting, regardless of what sort of cloak it wears, which seems to be the argument you are making in the OP

Plus, making the argument that it's history related is ridiculous, unless you assert that Humanities isn't really part of the board in an argument about that we should remove the Humanities because it attracts shitposting.
>>
Where else would 4chan talk about philosophy? Most race baiters come from /pol/ seeking a historian's opinion on their shitty ideologies. Now, the link you posted is gone but if that baiter asked for a philosopher's opinion then he is in the minority.
>>
>>2134757
/lit/

Dude asked since we all came from a common ancestor, is white girls craving black guys natural.
>>
>>2134747
But the shit post humanities attracts is truly fucking retarded. It's not even well thought out or clever, it's literally "you mad white boi??" threads.
>>
File: Signature.png (51KB, 2359x641px) Image search: [Google]
Signature.png
51KB, 2359x641px
>>2134614
signed

Though I would like to see a separate board for humanities.

It won't stop the race bait though. You'd have to ban all topics regarding germans, vikings, muslims, and Africa, and then you wouldn't have much left to talk about. (Really, most of the race bait threads are veiled as history, rather than humanities.)

But it would cut down on a lot of other bullshit.
>>
>>2134776
Okay so how would dropping the rest of the humanities from /his/ solve the issue?
>>
>>2134614
Where do I sign to ban (you)?

There is already a metathread. Search the catalog.
>>
>>2134614
Cuckolding is humanities.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.