[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it the same God, /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Is it the same God, /his/?
>>
>>2132796
OT, prequels, TFA
>>
God does not exist. None of them
>>
>>2132813
Empire > Force > original movie > Revenge > Return > Rogue > Menace > Attack
>>
>>2132830
euphoric
>>
>>2132834
and what would the corresponding sects be?
>>
>>2132844
goddamit I keep forgetting to change off this name
>>
>>2132796

came here to ask this
>>
File: image.gif (594KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
594KB, 400x225px
>>2132796
Hallelujah

Hallaluyah

Hallahuya

Allah hu ya

Ya Allahu(Oh Allah)

During Jesus crucifixion:

"Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Eli sounds similar too Allah than Jehovah, Yhwh, Yhvh, ect

"B-but it the fulfillment of Pslam 22"
No, it cherry picked by the Christians. The prophecy doesn't even refer to Jesus. Read:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2012/09/failed-prophecy-psalm-22/
>>
>>2132861
*to
>>
>>2132861
Eli refers to elohim which is another way god is called in old testament. Its a leftover from hebrew polytheism, male plural form meaning gods.
>>
>>2132796
Yes but the understanding of that god is vastly different
>>
>>2132895
Wait... Wasn't 'elohim' just a Hebrew word for 'God'? Not the name of the God itself?

And also, it's not Hebrew polytheism, as in plural in number, but it's the plural in respect.

It's the culture of the eastern language(hebrew, arabic, ect), which is different from the western language.
>>
Islam was influenced by Christianity which was influenced by Judaism which was influenced by Zoroastrianism which was influenced by most likely Babylonian mystery religion so there u go
>>
>>2132796
Do Muslims and Jews believe in the Trinity?

There's your answer.
>>
Allah is a demon/fallen angel and Jews worship the devil, so no.
>>
>>2132895
>>2132913

Actually, it's "My god", singular. Pluralizing it would be "Elim" for "my gods".

Elohim itself is a bit more lingustically complicated, as it can be either plural or singular depending on context, and is irregular in both. The "standard" word for many gods would be "Elohayhem", which you also see a number of times.
>>
>>2133799
If Jews worship the devil, dont Christians worship a Devil worshipper?
>>
>>2132957
Maybe this
>>
>>2132796
Essentially, yes. The one god is the Absolute, the Monad. He is the cornerstone of all Abraamic religions and serves the same purpose as initial creator and final judge to all things.
>>
>>2132796
Jews and Muslims don't believe in the Holy Trinity, so no.
>>
>>2132835
Don't be such a dipshit, m'Christian
>>
I think Muhammad stole Jesus's ideas.
>>
>>2133885
Wouldn't the Abrahamic god be the Demiurge?
>>
>>2133937
Yes in the sense that he created the physical universe, no because he also made heaven and has a benevolent plan for us.
>>
>>2133885
What he said.
>>
>>2133854
No. Judaism is an apostate religion invented after Christ by butthurt pharisees.
>>
>>2132796
Yes
>>
>>2134118
I hear this a lot.
What is the basis for this claim?
>>
>>2134118
>>2134184
Naw, he's just blasting ass juice everywhere. >>2134184
>>
How can jews and Christians worship the same God if jews deny the divinity of the Guy they killed?
>>
>>2134184

Essentially, it starts with the claim that Judaism (or at least modern Judaism) is distinct from the religion practiced in ancient Judea.

The usual justification for this claim is either

A) Temple services and sacrifices are no longer done, thus it is a different religion.

B) The Talmud/Gemara is the "real" holy book of the modern Jew, and thus distinct from "torah" judaism that used to be practiced.
>>
>>2132834
Clever
>>
>>2132796
>Judaism - TOS
>Christianity - TNG
>Protestants and other reformed - DS9
>Muslim - Voyager
>Mormons - Enterprise
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.