[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: joseph II.jpg (3MB, 3511x4625px) Image search: [Google]
joseph II.jpg
3MB, 3511x4625px
>Joseph II is buried in tomb number 42 in the Imperial Crypt in Vienna. He asked that his epitaph read: "Here lies Joseph II, who failed in all he undertook."
Was he, dare I say it, our guy?
>>
I always felt out of all the historical figures he seemed the most relatable. My guy anyway.
>>
My guy too.
Probably could of been good friends.
>>
>>2131761
He is, in all honestly, my favourite monarch. The failure of his policies was a tragedy for the Habsburg lands.
>>
File: 1481900497096.jpg (207KB, 650x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1481900497096.jpg
207KB, 650x1033px
>>2131761
He was a what what what?
>>
>>2133192
Here we go again.
>>
File: 133488840995.png (143KB, 346x306px) Image search: [Google]
133488840995.png
143KB, 346x306px
>>2131761
>too many notes
>>
>>2131761

I think he was a pretty cool guy by Habsburg standards, even though he was trying to fuck over my country (Hungary)
>>
>>2133215
Your nation fucked over all other nations.
t. Croat
>>
>Holy
>Roman
>Emperor
>>
>>2133215
>Only I CAN BE INDEPENDENT! FAKE NATIONS! FAKE NATIONS! FAKE NATIONS!
t. Magyar cigany.
>>
>>2133155
The guy's entire life is kind of a cruel joke in all honesty.

>married to qt princess who he loves, in turn she's actually in love with his sister who's a giant cunt
>have children, three don't survive childbirth
>wife dies, remarry to someone you don't love, she dies, filled with regret over not having shown her more kindness
>lone surviving child dies
>try to implement reforms that are either ahead of their time or too much, too fast all done out of a genuine desire for the wellbeing of the people
>everyone, from the nobility to the peasants, grows resentful
>die
>everything gets instantly reversed
>>
>
>
>
>>
>>2133392
After both his wives died, he apparently gave up on the concept of love and used his gardeners daughter for sex and apparently once dashed out of a brothel when they discovered who he was.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.