[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Falun Dafa good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 3_po_zanshui.jpg (562KB, 2126x2717px) Image search: [Google]
3_po_zanshui.jpg
562KB, 2126x2717px
Is Falun Dafa good?
>>
What is your picture supposed to mean?
>>
>>2128190
just another a dime dozen cult that people fall for
>>
(((controlled opp))) in order to destabilize communist chinkdom
>>
>>2128292
That's not even what "controlled opposition" means you retard.
>>
>>2128190
To me it seems relatively benign. They're actual beliefs are scientology-tier and kinda apocalyptic IIRC, but their practices mostly just involve breathing and stretching. Don't really see why the CCP hates them so much
>>
>>2129692
the cult was founded in NYC so ofc the chinks would be suspicious
>>
Can someone explain to me
a.) what exactly they believe
b.) why an apparent stretching club is seen a such a threat by the Chinese government?
>>
>>2129797
>b.) why an apparent stretching club is seen a such a threat by the Chinese government?

I'm not sure about a, but the reason why they're seen a threat is because when government media started criticizing them for being an unscientific cult, they protested outside of Zhongnanhai. This caused Jiang Zemin to freak the fuck out so he created a whole security agency devoted to wiping them out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/610_Office

Ever since they were outlawed, they've become much more radical than other Han Chinese dissidents, and they actively work to convince other Chinese to overthrow the Communist Party (although with little success). Their radicalization has probably only furthered the resolve of the Communist party to wipe them out.
>>
They're a cult with harmful beliefs (such as if you do their breathing exercises, you never should have to go to the hospital), but they're not as bad as the CCP makes them out to be. I would put them at the same level as Jehovah's Witnesses.

I would also say Falun Gong practioners need to be deprogrammed, but sending them to labor camps is a horrible way to deprogram them. That only radicalizes them.
>>
>>2129692
>>2129797
>stretching club
I bet you guys believe that freemasonry is just a club for old people who like to hang out together and run charities, too.
>>
>>2129692
>>2129797

>stretching club

Epic meme
>>
>>2129692
CCP understands history. The Yellow Scarves, White Lotus, Red Scarves, and Taiping all started as "weird little cults that just do weird little harmless rituals" that the government laughed at and ignored.

Then tens of millions of people ended up dead.
>>
It's an apocalyptic cult disguised as a yoga club that Western hipsters who think they are being edgy defend.
>>
>>2128190
CIA funded organization to overthrow the Chinese government.
>>
Have you seen the old fucks with their annoying banners infront f government buildings across north America and whenever someone cross they try ti say ccp is shit and all that. The are mentally ill.

Personal example. I tried to be open minded and spoke with them about their cult and learn about it, i left when they gave me a new name and tried convincing me to change it to their given name. They need to be eradicated, no not because ccp says so but like >>2130363 said, their practices are dangerous ( a family friend's son died cause he got diarrhea and refused to take medicine and instead following the cult and SHAT HIMSELF TO DEATH) and they are an invasive annoying cult that is a disturbance to its host culture who are accepting of them.
>>
>>2131601
How come you haven't had your organs harvested now?
>>
>>2132203
Maybe because he's not a convicted felon who has recently died?
>>
>>2128191
It's propaganda against Falun Gong. The guy is Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong, and the swastika is the symbol of Falun Gong. The buckets say stuff like "against the people", "anti-China", "anti-party", "anti-government", "colluding with foreign forces", "superstition", "illegal organization", "killing people", etc.
>>
>>2130678
This
>>
>>2130678
>CCP understands history.

You mean they project their own evil on to other groups.
>>
Throughout history sects with the potential to be hijacked by foreign elements have been repressed. China also does it to the Tibetans and Uyghurs but they seem to have co-opted the support of the Hui Muslims and some of the tribes on the Burmese border such as the Wa State. In this case race might be the reason since these people are viewed in China at least as closer to the Han but they'll show no mercy in dealing with seditionists among their own.
>>
>>2133182
The Hui have always been loyal to whoever rules China.

Besides being Muslim, they have a long tradition of being soldiers. Almost every ruler of China (including this one) has a prominent Hui general.
>>
File: p7JQ5gdm.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
p7JQ5gdm.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>2131601
>SHAT HIMSELF TO DEATH

Fucking what.
>>
>>2133400
Dysentery. Literally shitting yourself to death.
>>
>>2133400
you keep losing vital nutrients if you keep shitting.
>>
>>2132392
>The buckets say stuff like "against the people", "anti-China", "anti-party", "anti-government", "colluding with foreign forces", "superstition", "illegal organization", "killing people", etc.
so it's literally the chink version of A. Wyatt Mann
>>
>>2133404
>>2133405

I pity the family that had to retrieve the body from that stinking toilet.

Just imagining the smell makes me wanna throw up.
>>
>>2129692
It's not Chink Commie Party approved, that's really enough to crack down on it. It presents an alternative locus of control that is outside the Chink Commie Party.

Their beliefs are indeed rather kooky. Basically it's tai chi with millenarian apocalypse ideology.
>>
>>2133400
You can die of dehydration from shitting constantly anon. I once had to go to the hospital and get hooked up to an IV cause I could not stop shitting.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.