[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one increase his intelligence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1074.jpg (121KB, 691x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
121KB, 691x1162px
How does one increase his intelligence?
>>
Have a nutritious diet while you're a kid while also being stimulated mentally
>>
Eating fish.
>>
>>2127604
By not referring to yourself as one
>>
>>2127604
Play Hearts of Iron 3.

I have 460 hours logged and my IQ has increased by 20 points.
>>
>>2127604
There is a drug that allows it. But you can only use it once, maybe two if you are resistant.

Not recommendable anyway.
>>
>>2127711
Name?
>>
>>2127717
Donepezil
>>
>>2127604
How do I increase my intelligence?*

How does one increase one's intelligence?*
>>
>>2127621
How does two increase his intelligence?
>>
>>2127730
>donepezil
An Acetylcholine esterase inhibitor used to treat Alziehmer's disease?
I don't think you know what your talking about anon...
>>
>>2127760
Of course it's bullshit, it it was true literally anyone in the middle class and above would be stuffing themselves with it.
>>
>>2127604
How do you measure intelligence?
If your answere is IQ, then you can increase your intelligence by solving more IQ tests
>>
Get some +5 intelligence bracers
>>
>>2127760
>>2127730
>fucking with AChEI

don't

they only use it for the Alzheimer's patients because there's literally no other fucking option you retards you're playing with fire here.
>>
by sniffing paint thinner
>>
Mentats
>>
>>2127604
black israelites are woke af, he doesn't need to be any smarter to pwn pwn pwn the cunnus of the so-called white woman
>>
>>2127604
U have to have an IQ of at least 115 to spit extemporaneously like these guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
>>
>>2128501
lol holy shit
>>
10,000+ years of selective breeding
>>
File: 1368509684067.jpg (46KB, 295x500px) Image search: [Google]
1368509684067.jpg
46KB, 295x500px
>>2128377
You can always get a +3 INT charm instead of some faggot ass braces without proper abilities.
It's also cheaper and most comfortable to have around.
Don't use this one tho, it's cursed.
>>
>>2127745
Twice the person = twice the brain. It's simple math really.
>>
>>2127604
By becoming a Black Israelite
>>
>>2127604
Stop browsing 4chan
>>
>>2127604
Go to Uni for a hard degree, but one you'll enjoy. Not memeing here, I used to work shitty jobs like janitor and potwasher, and my brainpower was going nowhere, because it didn't need to. Going to Uni didn't just teach me about the subject matter, it taught me how to actually think, to focus, how to break things down, analyze them, and form conclusions based on the results, as well as making me way more creative and interested in learning.

Also generally speaking, eat healthy, exercise, and stay away from drugs, especially weed. Going easy on booze and other bad habits is good too. And try to stop procrastinating so much.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.