[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been someone more cucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Fernando_VII_-_Vicente_López.jpg (22KB, 245x344px) Image search: [Google]
Fernando_VII_-_Vicente_López.jpg
22KB, 245x344px
>be me
>help napoleon invade portugal
>napoleon betrays me and also invades spain
>creoles in the colonies see this as an opportunity to rebel since my family has been fucking with them for centuries with the caste system and the bourbon laws
>thankfully they are losing because of the royalist
>joseph bonaparte becomes the new king of spain
>he installs liberal ideas with the help of the liberal spaniards
>royalists in the colonies see him and the liberals as an enemy and turn in favor of the independence
>royalists sign the independence
>get invited to become emperor of new spain by royalists
>refuse
>rekt all the liberals in Spain and become king again
>get rid of the liberal ideas that would have help the spanish people
>now that they are independent, get invited to form a commonwealth between spain and the ex-colonies
>refuse
>refuse to recognize the independence for decades
>try to invade Mexico once more
>get rekt’d for good
>finally recognize the independence two decades later
>everyone is now poor, weak, divided, in constant civil war and with fears of being invaded by every other power of the time
>spanish empire no longer exists

>that's me
>Ferdinand VII
>the man who lost more than anyone else in history
>>
>>2124368
>>the man who lost more than anyone else in history

Nobody cares about the Spanish "Empire", so his loss wasn't that bad.
>>
>get invited to become emperor of new spain by royalists
>refuse

>Not just leaving Iberia the fuck behind and focusing on making the new world livable
>>
>>2125226
>making the new world livable
>implying it wasn't better to live in America than Europe back then
>>
>>2124368
He was a complete retard.
>>
Fuck you, withouth us the American continent would be nothing
>>
>>2124368
I want to punch this cunt so bad.
>>
>>2125339
sauce for this? Was immigrating to the Americas a privilege for the wealthy?
>>
>>2127477
lol no, the scum often were the ones to go. But they would be on top of the chain just because they were born in Spain. Creoles were mad because of this.
>>
>>2124368
>>help napoleon invade portugal
Serves him right.
>>
>>2125226
This
A Americas based Spanish Empire would have the potential of the US and Russia
>>
>>2124368

There was Brasidas, who was cucked by the Anal Jew.
>>
>>2127477
Von humboldt
>>
>>2126276
He was just as bad for you than it was for us. Maybe even more. Why are you defending him?
>>
>>2127727
This, fuck him
>>
>>2128367
This
>>
>>2125180
this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.