[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any historical figure that had a more fitting death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

Is there any historical figure that had a more fitting death than Stalin?

It's almost enough to make you believe in karma.
>>
>>2124344
How did he die
>>
>>2124354
Sucking off a donkey.
>>
>>2124354
Dancing on a Kulak's grave and fell over, breaking his hip.
>>
>>2124354
He got the papers mixed up and accidentally sent himself to the gulag.
>>
>>2124354
AIDS
>>
>>2124354

if you die in the game, you die in real life
>>
>>2124354
Kicked over Hitler's grave, and it crushed him
>>
>>2124361
Hahaha you bastard made me chuckle
>>
>>2124354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgqjhPihjXA
>>
But didn't Stalin die in his bed relatively peacefully? Like he wasn't super old, and he may have been poisoned (though as I recall the evidence isn't substantial), but it's not like he died super horrifically, super early, or even particularly uncomfortably (I mean as far as deaths go, most people in reasonably developed areas die of heart disease or cancer, the former of which can suck big time and the later of which pretty much always sucks big time).
>>
>>2124344
u mean mussolini?
>>
>>2124436
>>2124354
Had a stroke.
Guards thought he was being unusably quiet, but were scared that if they entered without permission they would be reprimanded harshly. Stalin had recently had his doctor arrested for suggesting Stalin try to take things a bit less seriously, as it was affecting his health.
Out of fear they stood guard while he fell paralyzed in a heap of his own urine. It wasn't until the next day when someone entered and saw him that doctors were summoned.

They were too scared to actually touch him, and he suffered for the entire next day before finally dying in a painful fit late at night.

Dude didn't die alone, but everyone was too afraid to actually help him so he basically laid in pain and confusion for two days until he brain shut down. He was reportedly terrified as he died.
>>
>>2124473

yay
>>
>>2124473
The doctors also prevented his family from seeing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekde0kflIKk
>>
>>2124354
Tito offed him as revenge.

"...I won't have to send a second."
>>
>>2124425
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>2124473

A guard has previously caught Stalin masturbating.

Stalin actually died from autoerotic asphyxiation, not a stroke.
>>
>>2124553
OK that is stretching the truth anon, come on down back to earth.
>>
>>2124354
Georgy Zhukov personally murdered him with his officer's sabre.
>>
File: stalin quote.jpg (24KB, 600x245px) Image search: [Google]
stalin quote.jpg
24KB, 600x245px
>>2124473
>be stalin
>wake up one day
>get out of bed
>fall down because your left side is paralyzed
>oh fuck what's wrong with me, I think I just broke my hip
>try to call for help
>can't speak because the stroke is causing aphasia
>nobody comes to help because you ordered them not to disturb you
>fucking die
>>
File: Lavrentiy Beria.jpg (32KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
Lavrentiy Beria.jpg
32KB, 220x305px
>>2124344
Stalin's Number 2: Lavrentiy Beria.

Died like a snivelling coward facing the horrors he visited upon his victims.
>>
>>2124361
Kek
>>
>>2124344
In the grand scheme of things its really not that bad.
> he was old
> had a stroke
> died one day later
This was back in the 1950s, there wasnt much they could do for him even if they wanted to. This happens to everyday normal people so its hard to call it karma.

Its just got a tinge of irony since people were too scared to help him, but thats about it.
>>
>>2124473
Not quite correct. Stalin had late night meeting with Beria, Malenkov, Bulganin and Khruschev. He had gone to bed early in the morning on March 1st. Guards had instructions not to disturb him. Chief of guards found him lying on the floor around 10pm on the same day. He performed first aid and called to higher-ups, but doctors arrived only in the morning. Stalin died on March 5th at 21:50, he was 74 years old.
>>
>>2124973
they gave him a quick death, much more compassion than he ever showed his victims
>>
>>2124944
>No man - no problem.
t. A.Rybakov, Jewish writer
>>
>>2124473
Yeah, that sounds like a pretty typical old age sort of death.
>>
>>2124973
Interestingly, just like the nkvd chief before him. I can't remember his name, but he apparently fell on the ground screaming and begging for his life just like Beria. Also, in Berias case, a rag had to be stuffed in his mouth to stifle his bawling. And he was shot in the forehead
>>
File: 1481913896894.jpg (83KB, 874x737px) Image search: [Google]
1481913896894.jpg
83KB, 874x737px
>>2124473
That's what you get for being both a manlet and a commie.
>>
To die of old age and have millions weep for you? Stalin must have been a good guy after all.
>>
>>2124973
>>2125059
Beria, despite his character flaws, was probably the only person capable of having reformed the USSR.
>>2126279
yagoda
>>
>>2126986
>character flaws

The guy was practically fucking Satan.

I can't think of a worse person in modern times. Maybe some of the 731 'scientists'
>>
really sad seeing these Georgian heroes slandered because of faggit russian propaganda.
>>
>>2127122
I only know the part about him being a serial rapist. What else did he do?

>I can't think of a worse person in modern times
Again he was a terrible person, but his ideas for soviet diplomacy and economy seemed better than Khrushchev's or the other successors to Stalin
>>
>>2124473
Commies never had their own Nuremberg but they were excellent at killing each other and karmic deaths. Well Castro didn't but still it amused some people that he died during the so-called capitalist holiday and the car carrying his ashes broke down. Almost as good as the fact that leftists taking care of Marx's grave had to introduce an entry fee.

Also Lenin, Brezhnev, Andropov and Chernenko met their end in similar manner to Stalin. They all could've lived longer but their successors made sure they didn't. Krushchev was the only exception.
>>
File: jesus-on-cross.jpg (61KB, 540x235px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-on-cross.jpg
61KB, 540x235px
>>2127274
>karma
t. retard
>>
>>2127489
u sure got him
>>
>>2124473
Oh how nice
>>
>>2124473
My favorite moment, apart of him choking on his own vomit of course, was when he raised his hand and pointed an accusatory finger at the people watching unable to say anything. Creepy.
>>
>>2124973
Funny thing he was smarter than Krushchev or even Stalin. He knew people were ready to rebel against the government and wanted to secure the Soviet Union by implementing changes that would go far further than perestroika. But of course he still deserved his death. But perhaps it would've been for the better had he won the fight for power.
>>
Probably not, but Hitler's corpse being immolated is also pretty fitting.
>>
>>2124361
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>2127274
>Lenin, Brezhnev, Andropov
Lenin died from heart disease. So did Brezhnev and Chernenko died from chronic smoking and drinking. Andropov died from kidney problems which compounded his own heart disease and diabetes.
>>
>>2127937
What I mean is all of them were at their tether's end and couldn't have lived longer than a few more months.
>>
>>2127941
The apathy of their successors towards their fate is still very telling. And sometimes very suspicious though I wouldn't go as far. Rather they just simply didn't do a thing to help them live even a little longer.
>>
>>2127950
I respectfully disagree. Lenin's leadership was the one thing preventing factionalism from erupting in the Bolshevik party. His death ended this. Brezhnev was kept alive for a long time because his subordinates realized they depended on him for their power (most of them indeed being sacked in the ensuing power struggle following Brezhnev's death. Maybe though Andropov or Chernenko are different, as I'm not as familiar with them.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.