[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bavarian general thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1234.jpg (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
2MB, 1500x1000px
Why are bavarians = best Germans?
>>
>>2123638
Because Hitler was a Bavarian.
>>
Hitler was austrian and bavarians are the worst kind
>>
>>2123638
Probably has something to do with not being a bunch of heretics
>>
>>2123648
Bavaria is basically Austria.

Also, Bavaria is typically immune to German retardation. Note its Historic Catholic Majority
>>
>>2124155
>Note its Historic Catholic Majority

This is not a positive.
>>
>>2124165
it's not a negative either
>>
>>2124172

Name three successful Catholic countries.
>>
>>2124174
Spain
Italy
France
>>
>>2124174
France, Poland, Austria
>>
>>2124174
>>2124184

Brazil, Mexico, Poland
>>
>>2124184

I said "successful".
>>
>>2124155
historically austria and bavaria were seperate polities in competition with one another. bavaria always envied austria's hegemony over the HRE and only once succeeded in getting their own guy as emperor.
>>
>>2124189
ok, Lebanon; the Philippines; and Nicaragua
>>
>>2124192
They're more similar to one another culturally and linguistically than either are to the rest of Germany.

Two entities that occupy the same niche compete most fiercely
>>
>>2124174
France, Belgium, Austria
>>
>>2124184
>>2124187

France has a pretty good economy despite its unemployment and Muslim migrant situation being out of control.

As for Italy and Spain, well... their glory days are long behind them.

Poland has gotten BTFO in both WW2. Right now, all they are is a buffer state between Western Europe and Russia.

Ireland is doing good for now but once the US works out a repatriation scheme, that may all change. Also, Irish education and politics are horribly religious.

Austria has done alright for themselves.
>>
>>2124216
>As for Italy and Spain, well... their glory days are long behind them.
>Poland has gotten BTFO in both WW2. Right now, all they are is a buffer state between Western Europe and Russia.
>Ireland is doing good for now but once the US works out a repatriation scheme, that may all change. Also, Irish education and politics are horribly religious.
While those countries all have their faults we are comparing them to every other country in the world not just first world countries. So despite those faults Italy, Spain, Poland, and Ireland are doing very well for themselves when the likes of Nepal, Somalia and Belize are being compared to them.
>>
File: Polish Lithaunian Commonwealth.png (221KB, 1837x1655px) Image search: [Google]
Polish Lithaunian Commonwealth.png
221KB, 1837x1655px
>>2124240
You could've been great, Poland.
>>
>>2124174
>>2124184
>>2124187
>>2124188
>>2124189
>>2124192
>>2124207
>>2124214
>>2124216
Catholicism and Protestantism haven't been relevant in Europe for like 150 years...a measure of "success" shouldnt include modern conditions.
>>
>>2124261
Tell that to this >>2124132 fucking queer
>>
>>2124261
>Catholicism and Protestantism haven't been relevant in Europe for like 150 years
>doesn't know about the kulturkampf and its legacy on German politics into the twentieth century
>>
>>2124298
also
>doesn't know how important the struggle between catholics and anti-clericals was to shaping the politics of France, Spain and Italy from the late 19th century onward.
>>
i don't think this is a big enough question to warrant its own thread so:

i have a BA in german, just graduate. at the risk of sounding presumptions, yes, it was not the smartest idea. is there any way i could find work in bavaria? i am looking into getting a masters as well, since just speaking german is a shit qualification since all the god damn germans speak english better than i speak german.
>>
File: USS_Olympia_art_NH_91881-KN.jpg (88KB, 740x656px) Image search: [Google]
USS_Olympia_art_NH_91881-KN.jpg
88KB, 740x656px
>>2124184
Spain's history since the protestant reformation has just been getting btfo by protestants over and over again.

I don't even need to say anything about Italy.

France was only successful when ruled a Corsican freemason who readily praised Islam when it suited him.
>>
>>2123642
He wasn't. Leave /his/ now.
>>
>>2123638

your beer sucks
>>
Why, historically, did Bavaria develop such a distinct identity from the rest of the HRE? Even after German unification, was there a significant Bavarian nationalist movement?
>>
Comfy general?
>>
>>2124759
>Spain's history since the protestant reformation has just been getting btfo by protestants over and over again.
KEK
>>
I'd like to visit Bavaria, are Bavarese people less autistic than german "people"?
Also why are Germans like that
>>
Because Bavaria is where the mountains grow out of the ground, where the trees are made out of wood and the diners go out the window. And it's not in Venezuela.
>>
>>2125456
I've have only met a handful of Bavarians and they don't seem any more autistic than a normal German. Admittedly though two of those Bavarians are my grandmother and some old cousin so I am a little biased.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.