[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southern Rhodesia, Rhodesia and Zimbabwe-Rhodesia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IDS RF.png (99KB, 185x265px) Image search: [Google]
IDS RF.png
99KB, 185x265px
So the Bush War was a long time ago, but I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on the fifteen year UDI Rhodesia. What are your thoughts on Smith, the Rhodesian Front, Mugabe, ZANU-PF, and anything else from the time. Would you support the Rhodesian Republic? Or would you follow in the footsteps of Britain and America and shun the little nation?
>>
I would shoot some praying grandmothers in order to save the white race.
>>
File: Operation Dingo.png (134KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Operation Dingo.png
134KB, 500x375px
>>2123342
Rhodesia a best
>>
Honestly I'd take any of these. Just get rid of Mugabe.
>>
>>2123342
Really, the worst crime Rhodesia has ever committed was that they didn't let uneducated people vote - and a vast majority of blacks happened to be poorly educated.

So again, their worst offense was the fact they weren't a fully democratic nation, and both the western powers and the USSR singled them out for this and imposed sanctions while not giving a single fuck about all the other undemocratic regimes on the planet.

Why single them out? What agenda were they pursuing?
>>
File: Whenwes87.png (202KB, 589x378px) Image search: [Google]
Whenwes87.png
202KB, 589x378px
>>2123342
>be southern rhodesia
>britain "wins" ww2 and the money it costs criples it
>It tries to hold it's empire together and does an alright job fod a decade
>nasser nationalises the suez canal and america tells france and britain to fuck off out of africa
>despite the fact nasser was a communist sympathizer who would later go on to have his wars against US ally israel funded by the USSR
>its looking pretty bad for the empire now
>britain starts to decolonise hard now, instituting NIBMAR, standing for No Independence Before MAjority Rule
>worried_rhodie.jpg
>britain releases Kenya, Uganda and Tanganyika
>it goes terribly
>their economies plummet, the whites are fleeing en masse south to rhodesia and telling everyone how shit it is now
>well fuck that
>declare Independence before majority rule
>claim loyalty to queen
>queen and government renounce you as terrorists
>keep up this game of pretending to be a colony for five years
>hold a referendum on becoming a republic, as the monarchy of the Commonwealth reject you despite supporting apartheid south africa just south of you
>people vote for a republic and so you abandon ties to the british monarchy
>terrorism is getting pretty bad now as Zambia, Botswana, and Mozambique are all used as terrorist hideouts
>cunts won't let you cross the border and rek them
>launch multiple raids into their territory anyway because they were camped out literally just across the border, such as operation eland, operation dingo, and operation gatling
>these garner even more international hatred, despite the fact Rhodesian commercial planes were recently shot down by ZIPRA, using soviet built and supplied weaponry
>finally agree to talks with the moderate nationalists because the terrorists are targeting civilians more and more
>made a deal where blacks will hold 66% of the power, in exchange for holding onto 33%
>britain and america won't accept it because it doesn't include the terrorists
>agree to give all power to terrorists
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.