[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Afrocentrist explaine this image?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1224.jpg (86KB, 435x331px)
IMG_1224.jpg
86KB, 435x331px
How do Afrocentrist explaine this image?
>>
Fake Arab archeologists (not true Arabs though, seeing as Muhammad and the original Arabs was kangz) bleached them to make the black man appear fairer.

They actually literally say this.
>>
>>2123047
Who are the others? The darkest one is obviously a Nubian, and the brown one is the Egyptian. I would assume one of the lighter ones is Canaanite? but I'm not sure.
>>2123083
WEW
>>
>>2123083
one of the lighter ones is a libyan
>>
>>2124831
far left is syrian and second from right is libyan, its from the tomb of seti I
>>
>>2123047

ITS A FORGERY. WE WUZ EGYPTIANS 4 REAL.
>>
>>2123047

they egyptian guy in the pic is about as dark skinned as you average african american.
>>
>>2125035
Yeah but so are pakistanis.
>>
>>2125035
Really, Egyptians both ancient and modern vary in race from Mediterranean in the north to almost black in the far south. Ancient Egypt's heart was in Luxor which is right in the middle where people look close to mulatto.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Luxor+people&tbm=isch
>>
>>2125035
Yeah after getting cucked by whitey slave driver for centuries
>>
White supremacy. Basil Davidson used the same image to put Chiek Ante Diop's claims to rest in the 60's, and yet it still persists. I get the structural, aesthetic, and the cultural presence of Ancient Egypt in popularity. I do wish however if people or African descendants paid more or took interest in other countries of Ancient Africa.
>>
>>2125589
all the slaves are from west africa anyway

they have more claims to being so filthy sticking rich they destroyed the economy of the middle east and building giant walls on par with the great wall of china than they do to being Egyptian

but of course damn whitey bleached the walls of every Egyptian tomb in Egypt...
>>
>>2123047

Whitey broke in an painted over them with lighter paint to hide the truth. Look into it. Get woke.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.