[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capetians or Habsburgs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: capetians vs habsburgs.png (533KB, 1092x642px) Image search: [Google]
capetians vs habsburgs.png
533KB, 1092x642px
Capetians or Habsburgs?
>>
Hapsburgs conquers half of Europe, all of South America, third of North America, and even took over Rome making it one of the few times Roman wasn't in greentext

what did the Capetians do except usurp the throne from Charlemagne's family?
>>
File: inbreedlevel5.jpg (150KB, 815x623px)
inbreedlevel5.jpg
150KB, 815x623px
>>2122322
>Hapsburgs marries half of Europe,
ftfy
>>
>>2122322
>Hapsburgs conquers
>>
>>2122322

>what did the Capetians do except usurp the throne from Charlemagne's family?
Who usurped it from Merovech´s family.
Karma is a bitch.
>>
>>2122336
Charlemagne > Merobitch
>>
>>2122262
Vive la France
The eternal Habsburg should die out.
>>
>>2122325
>>2122334
well yeah I guess

but they did rule more than the Crapatians ever did
>>
>>2122341

Just stating that the guys who usurped the throne were usurped.
>>
>>2122262
Capetians are still alive so I guess Habsburgs lose out
>>
>>2122394
>implying habsburgs are dead
>>
>>2122407
>extinct in the male line
lol
>>
>>2122394

So are Habsburgs.
You may mean that Bourbons still reign over some countries:
>Karl Habsburg-Lothringen, also known as Karl von Habsburg (Karl Thomas Robert Maria Franziskus Georg Bahnam; born 11 January 1961),[4] is an Austrian politician, the current head of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine which ruled the lands of the Habsburg Monarchy, the Empire of Austria the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy, and the Kingdom of Hungary as well as the Crown lands of Bohemia and Croatia by hereditary right until the end of World War I. Born in Starnberg, Germany in 1961, he is the son of Otto von Habsburg and Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen, and the grandson of the last Austrian emperor, Charles I. He served as a Member of the European Parliament for the Austrian People's Party 1996–1999. Like his father, he is known as an advocate for the Pan-European movement.
>>
>>2122262
That Capetian coat of arms is ugly as fuck compared to the later one with only 3 Fleur-de-Lys
>>
>>2122416
He's not an agnatic descendant of the House of Habsburg. The House of Habsburg died out in the male line in 1740.
>>
>>2122394
Habsburgs remained politically relevant for longer than the Capetians. Otto von Habsburg landed the plane very smoothly and helped kill communism while Capetians (Bourbons and Orleans) are continuing with autistic screeching in a freefall.
>>
>>2122428
Do I have to keep repeating this? The House of Habsburg died out in 1740. They are merely a branch of the House of Lorraine now. They just wanted to grab that sweet dynastic prestige and put Habsburg in front of their name.

Meanwhile, the Capetians are still alive and kicking today.
>>
>>2122322
>what did the Capetians do except usurp the throne from Charlemagne's family?

Marry outside of their family
>>
>>2122498
Habsburgs done that too, more effectively

see >>2122325
>>
The Bourbons still rule in Spain so Capetians
>>
File: 220px-Tudor_Rose.svg.png (48KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Tudor_Rose.svg.png
48KB, 220x220px
>>2122262
eurofags
>>
>>2122262
the ones who saved Europe from Muslim invasion, not the ones allied with Ottomans and supporting protestant heresy
>>
>>2122322
>Hapsburger parasite marries into half of Europe, bumbles into New World success that the Trastamaras paved the way for by financing Columbus' expeditions, has one good ruler before collapsing into debt debt debt and inbreeding
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.