[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the greatest anti-colonialist of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: hitelr color.jpg (159KB, 1179x1219px) Image search: [Google]
hitelr color.jpg
159KB, 1179x1219px
Think about; his actions single handedly ended the practice
>>
File: hund.jpg (17KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
hund.jpg
17KB, 236x317px
>when you essentially sacrifice your great power status and colonial empires to keep germany from dominating europe and they still do anyway

I can get the (low-energy) Germanophobe meme on /his/.
It's sad and autistic, but I *get* it.
>>
>>2122134
>Germany
>dominating EU
Pick one. No-one is (sadly) dominating EU.
>>
He is THE Edgy Lord.

Prove me wrong.

>Protip:you can't.
>>
>>2122134
Please stop. We've already got that Turk faggot on here, we don't need another autistic tripfag to post in every thread.
>>
File: what-is-autism.jpg (40KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-autism.jpg
40KB, 575x383px
>>2122134
>>
File: germania.jpg (124KB, 556x775px)
germania.jpg
124KB, 556x775px
>>2122150
I simply wanted to discuss German history but /his/ wouldn't let me do that.

Remember that the next time you decide to spam the Kaufman map and upboat another "lelele eternal two-tone t. charlemagne" thread.
>>
File: 1480788346608.jpg (32KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1480788346608.jpg
32KB, 567x561px
>>2122173
What the fuck are you dribbling about you autistic cunt
>>
>>2122182
You need to calm down.
>>
>>2122195
>gauging emotions via pixelized texts

What alternate reality are you living in child
>>
>some thing happens during early-to-mid 20th century
>IT WAS HITLER

Pls fuck off, Adolf. You're not the center of the universe.
>>
>>2122195
>tfw I live in glorious Górny Śląsk, free from the (((german))) barbarism and autism
>>
File: germany:poland.png (117KB, 476x469px)
germany:poland.png
117KB, 476x469px
>>2122225
In your experience and opinion, how has the acquisition of Silesia contributed to the Polish quality of life?
>>
Hitler was the ultimate colonialist in that he wanted to colonize Europe proper instead of subjugating brown people. He always looked up to the British Empire and extermination of the Native Americans as examples to follow.

Of course, you can only be a bad guy when you use Anglo tactics against the Anglo himself. The Anglo would rather die than admit any fault.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.