[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the Nazis totally fucking false flagged this... right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 240px-Reichstagsbrand.jpg (22KB, 240x308px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Reichstagsbrand.jpg
22KB, 240x308px
So the Nazis totally fucking false flagged this... right?
>>
Marinus van der lubb did it

Case closed
>>
>>2118948
In The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, William L. Shirer wrote that at Nuremberg, General Franz Halder stated in an affidavit, that Hermann Göring boasted about setting the fire:

On the occasion of a lunch on the Führer's birthday in 1943, the people around the Führer turned the conversation to the Reichstag building and its artistic value. I heard with my own ears how Göring broke into the conversation and shouted: 'The only one who really knows about the Reichstag building is I, for I set fire to it.' And saying this he slapped his thigh.[29]

Under cross-examination at the Nuremberg trial in 1945/6, Göring was read Halder's affidavit and denied he had any involvement in the fire, characterizing Halder's statement as "utter nonsense". Göring stated:

I had no reason or motive for setting fire to the Reichstag. From the artistic point of view I did not at all regret that the assembly chamber was burned; I hoped to build a better one. But I did regret very much that I was forced to find a new meeting place for the Reichstag and, not being able to find one, I had to give up my Kroll Opera House ... for that purpose. The opera seemed to me much more important than the Reichstag.[30]:433

Really makes me think
>>
>>2118944

Probably not, but they made great use of it. It's kind of like how the US govt didn't orchestrate 9/11, but W and his cronies made tremendous political hay out of it.
>>
>>2118944

Marinus van der Lubbe dindu nuffin!
>>
>>2118979
>The only one who really knows about the Reichstag building is I, for I set fire to it

this sounds way too specific. Like it was a movie script and the writer sucked and this is the only way he could think of to make his character express that
>>
I think the general consensus was a brain dead, communist arsonist
>>
>>2119018
its just classic Germanic autism desu, that's the way they talk
>>
>>2119018
People say lots of things under torture or the threat thereof.
>>
>>2120506
I bet it was arduous and ceremonial, but I still wouldn't call Hitler's birthday lunch torture...
>>
>>2118944
No. Most historians agree that it was Communists. Only Stirer in his Third Reich book claimed it was a false flag from some poor testimony he supposedly got in private. Now fuck off with this pseudo-history.
>>
The Reichstag Fire was an obvious false flag by the Nazis, an SS operation code-named "Operation Göring," in which Nazis, including Hermann Göring, all dressed as Communists (complete with fur hats) and snuck in the back door and lit the fire, then snatched a poor urchin boy off of the street and framed him for the arson. Göring later boasted of his treasonous act at the Nuremberg Trials, during which he declared, "We plotted the whole thing right from the beginning! It was us all along! The fire, the , the entire war! We wanted to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Muahahahaha! (I would just like to add here that I have in no way been tortured and my family is free from any threats of harm.)" (Excerpt from official court transcript.) Historians now consider the Reichstag Fire a dry run for another false flag, Operation Himmler, during which the Nazis attempted to shrug off their sole blame for alone and single-handedly starting the entire war all by themselves, and the planned Operation Hitler, which scholars expect to be carried out if any right wing party ever gets more than 17% of a vote.
>>
>>2118944
nope it was a commie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.