[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the Trinity, /his/. Hard mode: no heresies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 51

Explain the Trinity, /his/.

Hard mode: no heresies.
>>
File: 14829759.png (451KB, 565x526px) Image search: [Google]
14829759.png
451KB, 565x526px
>>2116187
the only way for christians to avoid making any heresies regarding the trinity is to repeat verbatim the Nicene Creed.
>>
>trinity
>4
good job cathcucks.
>>
they're all gods' stands

this is a jojo reference
>>
>>2116198
>Guys, what's God like?
>Lemme parrot what some regular old dudes from the 4th century said about it
Why does this make sense?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 205x246px
>>2116187
The RSV is based on ancient Bible manuscripts closest to the time of Jesus(or Disciples), closer than the KJV.

Now, 32 Christian Biblical scholars backed by fifty cooperating Christian denominations remove the Trinity verse(John 5:7)

there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one.

As history tell us, this Trinity verse contradicts 1 Corinthians 14:33:

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

So either one of these must be fabrication, because they both cannot be right. In this case, it is the Trinity verse.

So, any of you have anything to say? Remember, the most intellect among of you Christians took out this verse.

So, Trinity itself is Blasphemy of the highest order.
>>
Your image already explains the trinity.

Anyway they have different roles.
>>
>>2116187
The Father is Yahweh, the Son is Yahweh and the Spirit is Yahweh, yet there are not three Yahwehs but one Yahweh.
>>
>>2116385
You're retarded. Stop listening to Deedat, he's making you retarded.
>>
>>2116187
Your hand is a part of you, it is you, but by itself, it isn't you, not completely. Same thing for your foot and your Benis :DDDD

t. went to a catholic school
>>
>>2116404
So God was incomplete until he begot a son?
What would be the point of creating him then if he was omnipotent whilst being incomplete? That's just unnecessarily complicating things.
>>
>>2116409
His son is the Word and the Word was with God. He needed to take the form of sin and be judged on the cross so humanity could be saved.

It's really rather simple. The answer is Christ, literally.
>>
>>2116409
The part that is the son was always there though. In god's DNA or whatever.
>>
>>2116404

That's partialism, patrick.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 500x500px
>>2116399
Anon, don't say that. He's an uncle to both Christians and Muslim.

If you just remove the mentality barrier and listen to his reasoning, you have no reason to hate him.

Anyway, what I stated is fact, not some clueless shitpost. If I'm wrong, then just say so. I'm happy to talk with you.
>>
>>2116187
Three distinct Persions or Hypostases. They are united in substance/essence or ousia, i.e. divinity. Yet They are not three gods, but they are of the one substance of Godhood.
>>
>>2116444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s75uFSkY4Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsupNK_oX8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjLSHMS8tnc
>>
>>2116471
not that guy but

4 hours of content. really nigga?
>>
>>2116476
Yep
>>
>>2116478
make an argument of your own
>>
>>2116483
no u
>>
>>2116187
There is a bowl of cereal
In this bowl of cereal you can identify that their is red berries, sugar flakes, and marshmallows. However despite having parts that may be identified different from its whole it is still the same united and inseperable bowl of cereal.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 205x246px
>>2116471
Oh hell naw, fuck that:

1 Corinthians 14:33:

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

It easy to understand, not 4 hours of lecture to understand.

Give me the jizz of it.
>>
>>2116503
It's a comprehensive refutation of Deedats teachings.
>>
>>2116506
4 hours is too damn long. It not Deedat's teaching, but your master.

Give me the jizz of it of why my >>2116385 is wrong.
>>
>>2116508
>It not Deedat's teaching, but your master.
What?
>Give me the jizz of it of why my >>2116385 is wrong.
See >>2116456
>>
>>2116187
The Father is the anthropomorphic concept of what God is to human beings; a patriarchal force who rewards and punishes. The Son is the incarnation of this concept into flesh; an actual martyr who manifested as a human being, who understands and can empathize with us. The Holy Spirit is that which breathes life; the energy that drives us to wonder and recognize the complexity and awe of creation. These are three aspects of divinity, and not equivalent to one another, yet equally and all the selfsame God.
>>
>>2116187
There is one God
There are three distinct persons
Each person is fully God
>>
>>2116512
>Jesus's teachings
Look >>2116559
>>
File: trimurti1.jpg (133KB, 650x831px) Image search: [Google]
trimurti1.jpg
133KB, 650x831px
It's basically a bootleg Trimurti. Father is Brahma, Jesus is Vishnu, Holy Ghost is Shiva.
>>
>christcucks in charge of math
Not even one fucking once.
>>
File: ff3.jpg (38KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.jpg
38KB, 560x374px
>>2116187
Christians are monotheists. Can't worship God and Jesus at the same time because that's polytheism. Solves problem if they're the same guy.
>>
>>2116498
>Today on /his/ I learned that you can't take marshmallows out of a bowl of cereal.
>>
>>2116498
>cerealist heresy
I hope you're ready to burn in hell you filthy heretic.
>>
>>2116443
YOU FUCKING BITCH I WAS GOING TO POST THAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2116187
From Karen Armstrong's: Case For God

>The Trinity was not a "mystery" that had to be believed but an image that
Christians were supposed to contemplate in a particular way. It was a mythos, because it
spoke of a truth that was not accessible to logos, and, like any myth, it made sense only
when you translated it into practical action. When they meditated on the God that they
had known as Three and One, Christians would become aware that God bore no relation at all to any being in their experience.39 The Trinity reminded Christians not to think
about God as a simple personality and that what we call "God" was inaccessible to
rational analysis.40 It was a meditative device to counter the idolatrous tendency of
people like Arius, who had seen God as a mere being.

>No sooner do I conceive of the One than I am illumined by the splendour of the Three;
no sooner do I distinguish Three than I am carried back into the One. When I think of
any of the Three I think of him as the whole, and my eyes are filled, and the greater part
of what I am thinking escapes me. I cannot grasp the greatness of that One so as to
attribute a greater greatness to the rest. When I see the Three together, I see but one
Torch, and cannot divine or measure the undivided light.43

>Trinity was not unlike a mandala, the icon of concentric circles that Buddhists visualize
in meditation to find within themselves an ineffable "center" that pulls the scattered
aspects of their being into harmony. Trinity was an activity rather than an abstract
metaphysical doctrine. It is probably because most Western Christians have not been
instructed in this exercise that the Trinity remains pointless, incomprehensible, and even absurd.
>>
>>2118071
wow great formatting faggot
>>
>a=x;b=x;c=x
>a=/=b=/=c
yeah, bullshit
>>
>>2116404
>t. went to a catholic school

That much is obvious
>>
>>2116385

>Taking verses out of the bible.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>2116385
>So, Trinity itself is Blasphemy of the highest order.

And this is a stupid game.
>>
>>2116444

No clue why a devil worshiper would know the nature of God.
>>
>>2116187

Thousands of people spend their entire lives trying to figure an answer, and they can't do it.
>>
>>2116444
>Who is John Gilchrist, the post.
>>
>>2116398

This is correct.
>>
>>2116398
isn't yahweh exactly the same as the father?
>>
>>2116385

Dear Mr. Deedat, 25 November 1993
A year ago you wrote a booklet called "Combat Kit" in which you accused the Bible of containing vulgarities. Unfortunately you have stooped very low in the way you have ridiculed the Bible. I dare say, if we tried to ridicule your Qur'an, taking its statements out of context, like you are doing with our Bible, you would be outraged.

We would like you to read our response to your arguments. If you plan to continue printing and using such biased and false criticisms, we expect you to give a written defence of your position in light of the specific points we have made below.

You have ridiculed the fact that the Bible contains instructions "to eat shit and drink piss" (see 3 g in Combat Kit). You should realise that it is beneath the dignity of true scholarly research to criticize any literature, much less to smear the Holy Bible, on the basis of mere appearances without giving due consideration to the context.

In Combat Kit you have ignored the fact that the disputed biblical statement, which you claim to be "absurd", is not God's instruction but is spoken by a godless commander of the Assyrian army who was besieging the city of Jerusalem. As the siege progressed the Assyrians tried to demoralize the Israelites by taunting them, saying they would eventually become so starved that they would eat their own excrement and drink their own urine (see 2 Kings 18:27 & Isaiah 36:27).

>Deedat knows his shit
>>
>>2118125

The Father is YHWH.
The Son is YHWH.
The Spirit is YHWH.

YHWH is One.
>>
>>2118128
>The Son is YHWH.
>The Spirit is YHWH.
is yhwh even used in nt context?
>>
>>2118138

In the KJV, it is represented in all caps as LORD when referring to YHWH, and as Lord when referring to Jesus as Adonai. As King David said, he's both.

Luke 20
And He said to them, “How can they say that the Christ is the Son of David? Now David himself said in the Book of Psalms:

‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”’
Therefore David calls Him ‘Lord’; how is He then his Son?”

>David's heir would never be David's Adonai Lord, but must be David's LORD. Jesus is both. Jesus is heir to David, David's God, and takes the throne of David.
>>
File: 1477010225756.jpg (33KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
1477010225756.jpg
33KB, 493x386px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8yuDXJB9BI
>>
>>2116187
Christians wanted all the benefits of polytheism (ie a bunch of different shit to worship), but they also wanted to be monotheistic so they could mock pagans for being polytheistic and use "one TRUE God" as a marketing gimmick.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 436x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 436x348px
>>2118093
Anon, stop. Be nice. Remember what your Bible said:

>God die
>God went to hell
>God was circumcised
>Lot committed incest with his daughters (Genesis 19:31-35)
>Prophet Isaiah walk naked for three years(Isaiah 20:3)

Remember that. You made me mad. Respect the guy. He's an uncle to the Christians.
>>
File: trishula mandala.jpg (333KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trishula mandala.jpg
333KB, 500x500px
>>2116604
>implying Shiva is anything less than Parameshvara
Now that's what I call heresy.
>>
What is wrong with polytheism exactly? At least as far as the bible
>>
>>2118354
1. Because YHWH said so
2. Idolatry is bad
3. Pagans eat babies or something
>>
The question is what does spirit mean.
>>
>>2116187
Heresies?
Nice try you fucking Cathocuck. Try not to suck a priest's dick on the way out.
>>
>>2118364
breath
>>
>>2118065

Sorry man, that video is too funny, I couldn't resist.
>>
>>2118354
Something about Jews worshiping other foreign gods and some Jewish nationalists going ree we monotheism now cast off the foreign idols, or so I head.
>>
easymode:

God is a shapeshifter
>>
The only religious trinity that matters is Para, Parapara, and Apara, as Will, Knowledge, and Action.

All three forms are composed of the 3 Energies of Shiva-Bhairava in the Transcendant, Imminent and Transcendant-Imminent meaning.

They can represent, as their colours suggest, the three qualities-Gunas (Satvic, Rajas, and Tamas) of Nature (prakrti) which the one Goddess embodies.

Traditionally, it can be treated in Trika as three tattvas - Shiva (Absolute Unity), Shakti (link between unity and duality), and Nara (jiva or duality).

Vijnana Bhairava describe this differences as three stages. In the state of Shiva (para) both knowledge and action are blended in equal proportion. In the stage of Shakti only knowledge is predominant and in the stage a-para (human level) only action is predominant. This is known as trika-bhedam.

Also, the three vidyas refer to Parā which rests in the Absolute only as Will to manifest as only Iccha-Shakti; to Parāparā as Jnana-shakti and Kriya-shakti as Aparā.

And in internal personal level, we can see here three vidyas introverted towards inner self: Buddhi, Ahamkara and Manas.
>>
>>2118288

No, no we do not.
>>
>>2118318
He's no uncle of mine. He found out in 2005 that he followed Mohammad into hellfire.
>>
>>2118364

Literally the Breath of God.
>>
>>2118416
Trusting satan's children for information about God has always been a bad idea.
>>
File: Para+Vac5.jpg (393KB, 1000x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Para+Vac5.jpg
393KB, 1000x1187px
>>2118416
>>2118454

Jai Ma Para Vak, the Highest Logos.
>>
>>2118449
Hey, at least he's not stupid enough to believe the God went to hell, am I right?
>>
>>2118364
John 20:22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

Ruach Elohim, the Holy Spirit, the Breath of Life.

The spiritual food and drink for all people who desire to know God, and live with him forever.
>>
>>2118456
No, just another demon who tricked you into believing lies.
>>
>>2118458
And you're not stupid enough to believe anyone has yet been into the lake of fire, right?
>>
>>2118318

If you want to know about Jesus from a former Muslim, seek out Walid Shoebat or Nabeel Qureshi.
>>
>>2118464
I rather believe literally anything more than I believe that God got circumcised.
>>
File: o (1).jpg (13KB, 216x218px) Image search: [Google]
o (1).jpg
13KB, 216x218px
>>2118461
>>
>>2118481
Well, I'll look it up if I have nothing to do. Thanks.
>>
>>2118482
Start believing then.

Luke 2
21 And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.
>>
>>2118486
If they don't have internet access in Kasmir, I'll move you there.
>>
>>2118493
Walid is a former PLO terrorist, and Nabeel is a medical student from Pakistan turned Christian apologist. The latter's book is "Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus".
>>
>>2118505
According to you Christians, Jesus is God. And look at your 'God', he got circumcised. Doesn't that strike you silly?
>>
>>2118512
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>2118445
>we
>implying contemporary Christians are even remotely the same as early Christians

pffhahahaha
>>
>>2118509
Kashmir's gettin' genocided by the Snackbars.

I'll take a trip to Nepal tho, if you're offerin'.
>>
>>2118517

No, it does not.

Jesus is the only human being to enter into the Old Covenant, and keep it. It's a blood covenant. You break it, you die.

Jesus entered the Promise with Abraham, and will keep it.

Jesus enters into the New Covenant with all who believe, and will keep it.

I've known Jesus for a long time. I wouldn't use the word "silly" to describe anything about him. "Wry" maybe, but not "silly".
>>
>>2118522
We are one in the Spirit
We are one in the Lord
We are one in the Spirit
We are one in the Lord
And we pray that our unity
Will one day be restored
And they'll know we are Christians
By our love
By our love
Yes, they'll know that we are Christians
By our love
>>
>>2118527
I am not.

I am showing you the way to a much better place than you can imagine, but you cling to your paganism like a curse you cannot shake.
>>
>>2118532
Anon, Jesus is not a human being. He is 'God', right?
>>
>>2118551

Jesus is as much human as though he were not God, and as much God as though he were not human.

Jesus is God manifested in the flesh who came down from heaven to die so that we might live.
>>
File: 1481508510289.jpg (147KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481508510289.jpg
147KB, 512x512px
>>2118539
>I am showing you the way to a much better place
Better than the Dakini Pure Land?
Can't be done.
>>
>>2118554
Yes, better than hell where the demons you listen to will reside forever and ever, amen.

God does not break his promises.

This is God's promise about heaven:

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

1 Corinthians 2:7-9 But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory. None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But, as it is written,”What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”

Much better.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x197px
>>2118553
Anon, what does that even mean? A 'God' came down to earth, in human flesh, in order to know our suffering?

If I create a machine, do I need to be a machine in order to learn it machine errors? No.

>'God' die for our sin
But God can forgave sins, according to Hebrews 8:12:

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Why should God need to sacrifice his own begotten Son in the first place?

Remember what Jesus's said during the crucifixion? He said:

Matthew 27:46;

...“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?")

Is this the words of a 'God' which is prepared to die for our sins? No, it the words of a man that cry to God for help.
>>
File: 3236499643_1_3_A0hv9pBB.jpg (92KB, 446x558px) Image search: [Google]
3236499643_1_3_A0hv9pBB.jpg
92KB, 446x558px
>>2118567
Dearest Anon, you should consider looking into the Dharma, and Attaining for the good of all sentient beings.
>>
>>2118553
You're ok. But please be respectful to my uncle. As I'm be respectful to you.
>>
>>2118604
God of Hindu is not Omnipotent. According to it story, it show that God can't across sea, distinguish between two twins, get her wife kidnapped by evil god.

I don't worship weak gods. Only strong one.
>>
>>2118851
*can't distinguish
>>
File: 1479340536274.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1479340536274.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>2116385
>So, Trinity itself is Blasphemy of the highest order.

I WANT ARIAN FUCKING SHITS TO LEAVE
>>
>>2118898
Blame your scholars, not me.

I'm sure you're more intelligent that the 32 Scholars of the highest Eminent, backed-by 50 cooperating denominations.

What I've told you is fact. Not useless opinion.
>>
>>2118951
*than the
>>
Trinitarianism is a Catholic meme
>>
Yahweh of Israel is the one god.

Jesus also has to be the one God.

Something called "the advocate" also has to be the one God, because Jesus said it's greater than himself.

They can't all be different modes of the one God because Jesus repeatedly referred to Yahweh and the Holy Spirit as separate entities.

Three sperate existences of the one God is the best we can do. With Jesus being both fully human and fully divine, along with a human body that was resurrected.

Cut us some slack.
>>
>>2118988
In the old days, we used to burn heretics
>>
>>2118988
muslim pls
>>
>Scripture contains neither the word Trinity,[11]nor an expressly formulated doctrine of the Trinity. Rather, according to the Christian theology, it "bears witness to" the activity of a God who can only be understood in Trinitarian terms.[12]The doctrine did not take its definitive shape until late in the fourth century
>>
>>2118992

Job figured it out on his own. God told Abraham.

Thousands of years later, with all of the necessary information at their fingertips, they refuse to learn anything useful.
>>
>>2119052
And when you go to hell for it, remember I told you so.
>>
>>2119167
Well in everyone else's defense, Abraham and Job probably didn't exist.

God should've recognized they wouldn't pass the secret on before he gave it to them.
>>
>>2116187

it's literally a mystery
>>
>>2119160
Yah, no. Jesus specifically told Peter about the trinity.

You're wrong.
>>
>>2119194
Verse?
>>
>>2119186

Yes, let's pretend we're brains in a jar on a planet created ten years ago with implanted memories.

Surely that will help us out in life.
>>
File: 1444004202906.jpg (41KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
1444004202906.jpg
41KB, 700x350px
>implying you're supposed to be able to fully explain God
>>
https://youtu.be/KQLfgaUoQCw
St Patrick's bad analogies.
>>
>>2119215
I don't think I could make as irrelevant and scatterbrained of a reply if you gave me a week.

Well done.
>>
>>2118951
Hey, it's that guy again. I'll pit 30 trinitarian theologians against your pissant group any day, buddy.
>>
File: image.png (248KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248KB, 750x1334px
>>2119248
Read pic related
>>
>>2118078
>1 is a natural number
>2 is a natural number
>3 is a natural number
>1=/=2=/=3

Trinity confirmed mathematically valid. :^)
>>
you know how megazord is one giant robot, but is made out of 5 power rangers? Even though it doesn't make sense for 5 of them to control it at the same time, they still do and manage to unite as one megazord through the power of teamwork.

it's kind of like that.
>>
>>2116219
Keeps the organisation coherent and organised, instead of a schismatic shit-fight kept permanently running by drama queens and corrupt influence peddlers.
>>
>>2116604
lol no
God is Brahma (Father Creator)
Mary is Vishnu (mother preserver)
Jesus is Shiva (Destroyer)
adapted for the middle east to depict also, Man, Woman and Eunuch
>>
>>2116187
The capitoline triad went away and the trinity appeared, but that's probably a coincidence, since we know for a fact that in the time of miracles, god came down in person and told people what time it was, and we just have to trust that a bunch of people 2000 years ago, who had everything to gain by telling lies, were actually divinely inspired truth tellers, upon whose testimony our permanent existence in an imaginary utopia of limitless grandeur hinges, so we better just keep quiet about these discrepancies, or else we will all be tortured horrifically for an eternity in a miserable afterlife. Jesus loves you, praise god.
>>
>>2119271

nigger the Orthodox Churches are the only ones that still use all of the Bible
>>
>>2116210
NANI
THREE STANDS
>>
File: lC4YD.gif (560KB, 256x375px) Image search: [Google]
lC4YD.gif
560KB, 256x375px
>>2116604

Satan revealed himself to the Indians.

"And from the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had a human likeness, but each had four faces, and each of them had four wings. Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a calf's foot. And they sparkled like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. And the four had their faces and their wings thus: their wings touched one another. Each one of them went straight forward, without turning as they went. As for the likeness of their faces, each had a human face. The four had the face of a lion on the right side, the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and the four had the face of an eagle. Such were their faces. And their wings were spread out above. Each creature had two wings, each of which touched the wing of another, while two covered their bodies. And each went straight forward. Wherever the spirit would go, they went, without turning as they went. As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches moving to and fro among the living creatures. And the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. And the living creatures darted to and fro, like the appearance of a flash of lightning."

Ezekiel 1:5-14
>>
>>2116187
The three ways God expressed himself to us?
He is the father that leads us, the son who dies for us and the holt spirit that we feeling in our hearts.

Those are the three expressions of God.
>>
>>2119481
No.

Shiva is Parameshvara is the Holy Father.
Kali is Ishvara is the Holy Spirit.
The Guru is the Aspirant is the Son of their union.
>>
>>2118454
Indian Gods are much more powerful that christian Trinity could even hope to be. God created a world in seven days, that Shiva can destroy in a second.
>>
>>2116210
OH MAI GAAAH
>>
To the Christian equivalent of Isis itt.
Isn't it idolatry to worship a peace of paper above everything?
>>
>>2121082
>Shiva can destroy in a second.
^This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UehA0qeqXUI
>>
>>2116187
The trinity exists outside Christianity and judaic religions as well, there is it referred to as mind(emotions)-body(physical sensation)-spirit (mentality). This is a very basic understanding and there is much more depth available if you practice it.
>>
File: wutnigga.gif (2MB, 528x292px) Image search: [Google]
wutnigga.gif
2MB, 528x292px
>>2116398
A = X
B = X
C = X
A+B+C = X

X+X+X = X?

seems legit
>>
>>2119458
but that comparison is a heresy
>>
>>2121523
It's not math Patric.
>>
>>2116187
I have seen too many of these threads in the time I have been on /his/.
I will explain this with Pizza.
OK, I have to split up a pizza between 3 people, my dad, my brother and me. I give everyone and equal amount. Down to the last atom of pizza.
The slice I gave to my dad is my Dad's pizza. The Pizza I gave to my brother is my Brother's Pizza and the Pizza i kept is my slice of Pizza. Just because I divided up the pizza does not mean it is not pizza anymore. They are all parts of a greater whole.
But, the Pizza I gave to my dad is not my pizza, nor can my brother claim my Pizza.

Get it now?
>>
>>2122083
They're not separate parts, that's heresy
>>
>>2122056
Whatever it is, it shits on the law of noncontradiction.

>>2122083
No, because the pizza has been cut into distinct parts. Your brother's slice and your dad's slice are, by definition, not the whole pizza, nor are they the same. The most you can say is that they're identical, but that's entirely mundane.
>>
>>2116519
Underated.
>>
>>2121523
>Trying to apply basic algebra to spiritual matters
>>
File: super-gold-star-clipart.jpg (116KB, 1600x1499px) Image search: [Google]
super-gold-star-clipart.jpg
116KB, 1600x1499px
>>2122142
Well, at least the 'anthropomorphic concept' part is correct. :^)
>>
>>2122164
>Using a buzzword like 'spiritual' to make bald assertions and pretend basic logic doesn't apply
>>
>>2116210
>modalism
That's a heresy
>>
>>2122083

This has nothing to do with the nature of God.
>>
>>2121082

The 330,000,000 hindu demon gods are no match for their angelic counterparts (who outnumber them 2 to 1), much less the Almighty.
>>
>>2122219
>My fiction characters can beat their fictional characters
>>
>>2122125
>implying that Trinity contradict
I will put it that way. Remember that old book about geometry of dimensions, and how 2D creature wouldn't be possible able to understand logic and laws of 3D people? Now, we are 3D people and we deal with God, who is not only infinite but inifite in inite amout of diamensions. Not only that but also God is, by necessity of it, infinitly Greater and more Perfect that anything else.
And you think that your puny finite brain can warp around nature of multipersonalism?
>>
>>2122618
People understand higher dimensions in geometry just fine. The same should be possible for Trinity if the concept even make sense in the first place.
>>
>>2122618
So in other words, you've defined God in such a way that it's impossible to comprehend him. Which begs the question of how we can claim to know anything about him at all. Your finite brain is just as puny as mine on this scale.

Further, 'greatness' and 'perfection' are meaningless without a frame of reference.
>>
>>2122627
We understand merely that it works and almost how it. We still cannot imagine 4D objects, don't now how would 4D life look like or if laws of phiscis work similar. Trinity as well work, we do even know some aspects of it and through mistic relation we even have a limpse on how Trinity can be express.
>>2122799
>So in other words, you've defined God in such a way that it's impossible to comprehend him.
This was one of core beliefs for what, 4000 years now? Of corse we cannot understand him, we are finite and "separated".
>Which begs the question of how we can claim to know anything about him at all.
God is loving and through his grace he give us some information about themselves (well, as much as it's necessary for our salvation).
>Further, 'greatness' and 'perfection' are meaningless without a frame of reference.
You don't seem to understand. He is not merely "perfect" of marley "greatest". He is THE perfect, THE greatest. By necessity of him being God he is ultimately, infinitely the most [insert all "great-making property" here]. It's sort like Pi is always Pi, or e always e. It's simple necesssity.
>>
>>2122863
Gee, that's a whole lot of stuff you seem to know about something that our puny mortal minds can't possibly understand or know anything about. You know his name, his gender identity, his fundamental nature, his motives...

>You don't seem to understand. He is not merely "perfect" of marley "greatest". He is THE perfect, THE greatest. By necessity of him being God he is ultimately, infinitely the most [insert all "great-making property" here]. It's sort like Pi is always Pi, or e always e. It's simple necesssity.
Great and perfect in what meaningful sense? Simply defining something as super-uber-ultra-mega-powerful and the BEST EVER THING does not make it either of those things.
>>
>>2122799

The definition does not change your inability to comprehend God.
>>
Three candles one flame, held together.
>>
>>2116219
>let me parrot Marx about Communism
Why does this make sense?
>>
>>2123040
I'm not the one claiming to comprehend him. But for some reason there's all these people that seem to think they know what he his, what he wants, what he's done, what he's going to do, what he's said, etc etc etc.

Quite the dilemma.
>>
>>2122083
god is a pizza
thanks mom!!!
>>
>>2122169
Thinking God is logical
Heretic
>>
>>2123069
It's only a dilemma if you have to figure it out on your own.

God revealed enough about himself to let you know what he's like.

Start by understanding that God has more dimensions than you do, and is not subject to the same time and space limitations that you are.

If God did not reveal himself, all we would know is how powerful he is by observing the breadth of the universe, and how meticulous he is by studying the things on earth that he made.

You don't have to comprehend the trinity, merely apprehend it. That God is relational even within himself. That God desires relationships with is creations. And that God will not force those relationships to come to be.
>>
>>2121523
Less math more programming.
variable god;
variable holy_spirit = instance of god;
variable father = instance of god;
variable son = instance of god;

It's the same class being extended by 3 classes that have specific functions separate from each other but are in essence the parent class.
>>
We worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; Neither confounding the Persons; nor dividing the Essence. For there is one Person of the Father; another of the Son; and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one; the Glory equal, the Majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is; such is the Son; and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreated; the Son uncreated; and the Holy Ghost uncreated. The Father unlimited; the Son unlimited; and the Holy Ghost unlimited. The Father eternal; the Son eternal; and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals; but one eternal. As also there are not three uncreated; nor three infinites, but one uncreated; and one infinite. So likewise the Father is Almighty; the Son Almighty; and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties; but one Almighty. So the Father is God; the Son is God; and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods; but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the catholic religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created; but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten; but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal. So that in all things, as aforesaid; the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.
>>
File: eh.jpg (221KB, 866x898px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
221KB, 866x898px
>>2123282
>God revealed enough about himself to let you know what he's like.
But you just argued that we *can't* know what he's like, because he's beyond our ability to comprehend. And all these supposed revelations are filtered through generations of retellings and retranslations and reintepretations by (your choice of words) 'puny finite brains' that can't even agree on major details.

>If God did not reveal himself, all we would know is how powerful he is by observing the breadth of the universe, and how meticulous he is by studying the things on earth that he made.
Presup? Really?

>You don't have to comprehend the trinity, merely apprehend it. That God is relational even within himself. That God desires relationships with is creations. And that God will not force those relationships to come to be.
"Don't think, just believe what I say." Yeah, no. That's how scams work.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 372x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 372x445px
>>2118127
>ridiculed the Quran
Anon, you're talking like a lamb. "We never harm the muslim", "we never talk shit about the muslim", "we never ridiculed the Quran".

16000 books you Christians have written against his prophet Muhammad. And you have the audacity to speak like that?

Look, compare to his doing, it nothing compare to what you Christians did to his Prophet Muhammad.

>Deedat know his shit
Do I need to say it? Yes.
>>
>>2116187
Trinity in itself is bullshit.
There's one G*d with innumerable manifestations.
>>
>>2116187
Literally impossible considering the fact that it is label as a mystery of the religion
>>
>>2116210

The Holy Spirit was Jesus' stando
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 392x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 392x469px
>>2116385
>>2116385
>>2116385
>>2116385
Does anyone even read my post?
>>
>>2125680
Chr*stians can't handle dissenting commentary yet.
>>
>>2123022
>Gee, that's a whole lot of stuff you seem to know about something that our puny mortal minds can't possibly understand or know anything about. You know his name, his gender identity, his fundamental nature, his motives...
I would know shit if He won't reveal it to humanity at some points (well, almost nothing, one can know something about him by pure reason alone, but to have something more one need faith)
>Great and perfect in what meaningful sense? Simply defining something as super-uber-ultra-mega-powerful and the BEST EVER THING does not make it either of those things.
Read that for start https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/perfect-goodness/
>>
>>2125680
>+2000 years of theology (Trinity is even in Old testament, some jewish scholars talked about it before Christ, understanding "YAHWEH is One" as a unitarian beign is post-Christian meme)
vs
>Random anon on vietnamese rice cooking imageboard with little or no understanding of doctrines and history
Yeah, no.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 400x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 400x413px
>>2125697
ONE

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ANIME

TWO

THREE

FOUR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>2125690
Unchristian heresy.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>2125697
Oh, and also, you don't have the steel uretra to challenge my argument.

Why? Because it's a fact. You can't contradict shit.

Read pic in >>2119271

I know Christianity more than I know my religion.

B-but this verse isn't the only verse that support Trinity.

Tch, SHOW me where in the Bible where it said "the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are ONE".

S H O W
H
O
W

>".... teach in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."

Tch, I mean SHOW where it is SAID in the Bible where those THREE ARE ONE!!!

"T-there's none in the Bible."
"Yes, I'm proud of you anon. Now tell your friends."
>>
>>2125680
>>2125685
How about you just read the Greek, or translations directly from it. The Orthodox Study Bible is the closest English translation you'll get. Tom's of footnotes on the original Greek explaining words and verses... you'd be surprised how many heresies come up because of loss of meaning in translation. So no, not going with your NSV.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>2125749
Greek is my weak point.

Not to be rude, but does Orthodox Study Bible is based on the most ancient Bible manuscripts? If not, then sorry anon.

But do you agree with the removal of John 5:7 in >>2116385?

If yes, I like you.

Do you believe in Trinity now? If yes, then >>2125737.

If no, I'm happy and tell your friends. Show them the truth.
>>
>>2125765
Yes.
Also, if you're not using the Septuagint for the OT, you're doing to wrong, since it's the only OT to meet your criteria. Protestants and Roman Catholics use the Masoritic Text, which is completely wrong and was created to disprove Christ as Messiah.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0718003594/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482423597&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=orthodox+study+bible&dpPl=1&dpID=51gJU0bNE6L&ref=plSrch
>>
File: 1447468189230.jpg (518KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447468189230.jpg
518KB, 700x900px
>>2125322

Muhammad was a bloodthirsty conqueror who said to convert the infidels under the pain of death.

How much little sense do you need to have to compare the figure of Jesus Christ who preached love, repentance and forgiveness with that of a bloodthirsty mad tyrant who was also a pedophile with multiple wives, and dare accuse the New Testament of containing vulgarities?

Muslim taqiyya snakes like you disgust me. Hopefully one day you will see the light.
>>
>>2125322
>Look, compare to his doing, it nothing compare to what you Christians did to his Prophet Muhammad
Care to elaborate, apologist?
>>
>>2125826
Alpha as fuck
>>
>>2125830
Like I said, 16000 books were written against his Prophet Muhammad. Compare to what have you Christians done to the Prophet Muhammad, his doing was nothing.

Not to justify his action, but to show that you Christians has done way more to his religion.
>>
File: 1480291825818.jpg (52KB, 537x395px) Image search: [Google]
1480291825818.jpg
52KB, 537x395px
>>2125843
Clearly you don't understand the word, "elaborate".
Mohamed is a false prophet. One of many ways of knowing this is his conduct: killing, rape, pedophilia, war, murder of captives, lying, and "revealing" visions that conveniently fit his personal situation at any given time.
He listened to demons or Satan, mistaking it as God. Satan is the greatest deceiver, as is "Allah" In the koran. Also this is shown via the fruits of Mohamed and Islam (war, conquest, furnace, murder of Caliphs, etc), the lack of Godly virtue like the OT Prophets, the fact his corpse decayed instead of miraculously not decomposing, etc.
Mohamed has caused unimaginable suffering to Christians since Islam came to be via the Koranic jizya tax, dhummitude, second hand citizenship, and constant abuse and torture.
And how does writing books against a known false prophet and false religion compare to this, exactly?
>>
File: trinitybible.gif (7KB, 439x435px) Image search: [Google]
trinitybible.gif
7KB, 439x435px
>>2125737
>Tch, SHOW me where in the Bible where it said "the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are ONE"
There is no such verse. There is no need fot it. Evry-fucking-one knew this. Pic related.
>>2125816
>Roman Catholics use the Masoritic Tex
We use LXX.
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>2125898
>>2125826
So, this is what you Christians do? Belittle Prophet Muhammad after get push in a corner?

I NEVER belittle Jesus.

Tch, I expect more from you Christians. Too vast of a topic, so here:

https://ing.org/top-100-frequently-asked-questions-about-muslims-and-their-faith/

>>2125816
I'll look it up, if I need something to learn greek with. Thanks anon, you're the MVP.

>>2126010
Now anon, these are all related to "the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost" stuff. Such as:

>".... teach in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."

It related, but not saying those three are one.

Look, I'm not asking for that direct words. I'm just saying are there any verse remotely close to saying that those three are one?
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 392x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 392x462px
>>2126010
Look anon, if A=X, B=X and C=X, then A=B=C, right?

No, D came to destroy the party. If D=X, then A=B=C=D. Then it not Trinity anymore.

Example:

Exodus 7:1;
Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, ..."

2 Corinthians 4:4:
Satan, who is the god of this world, ....

See why the of having a verse that it close to saying that those three are one?
>>
>>2126090
*the important of having

Change your 'Gif' to 'jpg'. It blasphemy.
>>
File: trójca.png (27KB, 260x232px) Image search: [Google]
trójca.png
27KB, 260x232px
>>2126027
>Father and Son are one
John 10:30
>Son and Ghost are one
John 14:17-21 (and 22-23)
>Ghost and Father are one
Matthew 3:16-17

And also
Isaiah 48:16

>>2126090
>Eternal God=!God
Even Jesus spoke about it (John 10)

Also
>Look anon, if A=X, B=X and C=X, then A=B=C, right?
It's not work like this, and you know it, I know it, evryone know it.
It's more like (but no quite)
∞1+∞2+∞3=∞
(And, no there is no ∞4 see De Trinitae by Richard of Saint Victor)
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 221x228px
>>2126158
Now, bite a pillow or something, regarding those ONEs:

John 10:24-30:

24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”

25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Now you tell me, what is this one-ness?

Like a sausage? No, it the one-ness in PURPOSE.

But if you doubt me, then John 17:20-21:

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

21 that all of them may be ONE, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

So, the disciples is one with each others? Like sausage? Like how the Father in Jesus and Jesus in the Father?

If that is so, then the disciples are also one with the Father as Jesus is one with the Disciples and the Father.

No, it the one-ness in PURPOSE my dear anon, not sausage.
>>
Isn't it just a Holy mystery?
>>
>>2116187
Trinity = {Father, Son, Spirit}
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>2126158
>matthew:16-17
God only said He is pleased with his Son, not saying that they're one.

>De Trinitae
I'll look it up if my economy is doing well, thanks anon. You're the MVP.
>>
>>2126027
>So, this is what you Christians do? Belittle Prophet Muhammad after get push in a corner?
>I NEVER belittle Jesus
Are you a a Muslim? Then you hold Jesus incorrectly as a Prophet, while in reality he is the Messiah as shown by His fulfillment of the Scriptures.
I didn't belittle the false prophet mohamed at all, I just told the truth according to history and what's written in the Koran as put together back Caliph Umar, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>2126215
Yes, but Western Christianity has fallen into legalism and don't like to accept it as divine mystery.
>>
>>2126208
>John 10:24-30
This is wrong analogy if you read context (which I didn't provide since I believed in your capabilities). Let's Read rest of chapter, shall we?

>30 I and the Father are one.
Here Jesus claim that he and Father are one
>31 The Jews then took up stones to stone him.
Here Jews understand that like all exept you do ergo Jesus=God
>32 Jesus answered them: Many good works I have shewed you from my Father; for which of these works do you stone me?
Here Jesus banter with Jews, like he always do
>33 The Jews answered him: For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, maketh thyself God.
Jews repeat their accusation
>34 Jesus answered them: Is it not written in your law: I said you are gods?35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God was spoken, and the scripture cannot be broken;36 Do you say of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world: Thou blasphemest, because I said, I am the Son of God?37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
Here Jesus explain to the Jews scripture and use the art of word
>38 But if I do, though you will not believe me, believe the works: that you may know and believe that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.
Here Jesus repet his claim - indeed, He and Father are One
>39 They sought therefore to take him; and he escaped out of their hands.
Jews are butthurt and try to stone him

Also, other verses, like Isaiah 48 or John 1.

Plus go to 2^3chan /christian/ they will help you more than I.
>>2126293
It's not like that. We know that he is impenetrable mystery. We just like to see how far God's gifts of Mind and Grace can take us.
>>
I'm not a Christian and I don't know what the Orthodox Church says, but in the Catholic Church there is Thomas Aquinas that wrote some things about it:
>Aquinas, in line with a solid theological tradition and particularly with St. Augustine, thinks that the Trinity reflects the same sort of relationship of self-knowledge and love going on in God. God the Father represents God. Proceeding from God is God's concept of himself, or his self-knowledge; the self-knowledge of God is what Aquinas thinks of as God the Son. And the Holy Spirit is the relationship of love between God's self-knowledge and God.
(http://www.aquinasblog.com/16-trinity.html)
However you can't really "explain" Trinity with those Churches' views as they don't consider it an explanable subject but rather a mystery.
>>
>>2116498
>>2116519
>>2116604
>>2119472
>>2121075
>>2121474
>>2122083
>>2126238
>Hard mode: no heresies.
Can't you fucks read.
>>
>>2125322
>Do I need to say it? Yes.

And he also knows what camel piss tastes like.
>>
>>2125384
Who has revealed three to us.
>>
>>2126027

Not even a prophet.

Never spoke to God.

Thought Satan was Jibrail.

In hell now.
>>
>>2126027
>I NEVER belittle Jesus.

By saying Jesus is not God, and allah is, you do worse than belittle Jesus; you blaspheme God Himself.

>B-b-but I'm totally not promoting islam! I swear!

More taqiyya.
>>
>>2126090

satan being the god of this world, the being this world chooses to worship as god, the gospel of satan being "know good and evil and thus be like god", does not elevate satan to godhood.

It lowers human beings to satan worshipers/Muslims.
>>
>>2126208
It's in "I and the Father are One."

It's in "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father".

It's in "Before Abraham was, I Am."
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
>>2126328
1/2

Now anon, the Jews at that time were looking for a fight. Any excuses will do. Heard the saying "if you want to pick a fight, then look around the corner"?

NOW, as I've said, those ONEness is in purpose. Let's look at the whole context:

>30 I and the Father are one.
Here is the ONEness of purpose, >>2126208.

>31 The Jews then took up stones to stone him.
Again, the Jews were looking for a fight, any excuses will do

>32 Jesus answered them: Many good works I have shewed you from my Father; for which of these works do you stone me?
Here Jesus banter with Jews, like he always do(agree)

>33 The Jews answered him: For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, maketh thyself God.
The Jews accusing him for claiming divinity

>34 Jesus answered them: Is it not written in your law: I said you are gods?
This is referring to the examples in >>2126090.

35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God was spoken, and the scripture cannot be broken;
The OT is the Jews laws, they can't contradict their own law.

36 Do you say of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world: Thou blasphemest, because I said, I am the Son of God?

IMPORTANT:
Yes. Jesus is claiming to be the Son of God. But so what? It's just an idiom, which I'll prove in another post.

Now, Jesus is not satisfied with the Jews for finding fault in his claims, 'Son of God'(Jews idiom) and 'me and my Father are one'(ONEness in purpose).

Again, if people were even called 'God' in the Jews scripture, then Jesus's claims would be nothing compare to the claims in the Jews scripture.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 199x253px
>>2126328
2/2

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
Here Jesus said if he was indeed not following God, then don't follow him.

>38 But if I do, though you will not believe me, believe the works: that you may know and believe that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.
Again, it's the ONEness in purpose, just like John 17:20-21.

>39 They sought therefore to take him; and he escaped out of their hands.
The Jews literally cannot contradict Jesus's argument, thus getting angry to throw stone at him again.

So in summary:

1 Jews looking for a fight
2 Jesus talk until the "ONEness in purpose" part
3 Jews throw stones at Jesus
4 Jesus ask why
5 Jews said blasphemy
6 Jesus said Jews own book have such more ludicrous claims, and they find fault in his innocent small claims
7 Jews still not satisfied and continue to throw stones
>>
File: image.png (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 750x1334px
>>2126522
>>2126529
Now, for the term 'Son of God' in John 5:18(not Jesus's word), Mark 14:61-62(Jesus just merely answering), Daniel 7:13-14(Daniel's word, not Jesus).

So what if Jesus is claiming to be a Son of God? God got many sons, like in pic related.

Adam, Israel(another name for Prophet Jacob, Genesis 35:10), Ephraim, David, Jesus and the people in pic.

David is even called 'begotten' by God.

What's this? Are they all Gods? Since you Christians worship Jesus because he claims he's the 'Son of God', why aren't you worshipping the other 'Sons'. You can't have double standards.

No, it does not literally mean 'Son of God', it an idiom of the Jews to call pious men 'Son of God'. The mentioned are all pious, weren't they?
>>
File: image.png (246KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 750x1334px
>>2126542
Read pic
>>
>>2126522
>Jesus is claiming to be the Son of God. But so what?

To be the Son of God is to be God.

Kind begets kind, always.

God begets God.

Your ignorance and taqiyya have been duly noted in heaven. Your reward awaits you.

Of course the Son and Father are one in purpose; they are also One God.

There is only One God.

And his name is not allah/Hubal, aka Ba'al, the demon you worship.

>muh 54 year old holy man raping a 6 year old isn't a problem for me.
>>
>>2126401
>I AM
Too long, here:
http://www.answering-christianity.com/iam.htm

>I are the Father are one
Look >>2126522
>>2126529
>>2126542
>>2126545
>>2126208(if you tl:dr)
>>
>>2126557
Look >>2126542 and >>2126545
>>
>>2126529
>Father is in me, and I in the Father.

They are One.

There is only One God.

Literally the LAST thing the Jews were looking for was a fight. They were an occupied territory and Jesus was dangerous. Huge crowd support, amazing miracles, is the King of Kings which would not go well with Rome.

So they killed him.

Jesus told his own disciple "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father". Your "one in purpose" argument is absolute rubbish as it not only misstates the context, and was clearly understood by his enemies as claiming to be God, but it's trivial. Of course God the Father and God the Son are one in purpose.

He is One God.
>>
>>2126542

God has only ONE BEGOTTEN SON, and his name is Jesus.

Other people being called sons of God are angels that God made, and Adam that God made, but only Jesus is BEGOTTEN of the Father.

Your muslim apologetics are not only nauseating, but false to the core.
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 178x180px
>>2126401
>"if you have seen me, you have seen the Father"

Jesus the Way to the Father

5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

(Jesus was talking about spiritual journey, but his disciples misunderstood him)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

(meaning if you want salvation, you must follow Jesus's teachings)

7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

(Meaning that the Philip shouldn't ask some silly question. Because in Exodus 33:20:

And He said, “Thou canst not see My face, for there shall no man see Me and live.”)

10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
>>
>>2126542
The problem with Islamic thought and Muslims is this: you believe in corporeal interpretation of miracles ie "Mary had literal sex with God", and "God has a Son so therefore polytheism!"
God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit are three persons of One God, of one essence. Unique, but inseparable. Muslims do not believe in God, but worship a demon/Satan, for they deny that God can be Triune yet One God. They blaspheme that God isnt all powerful.
>>
>>2126522
Anon. Seriously. You are fucking retarded and with litte or no reading skils not to meantion lack of knowlage of topic. I tried to explain it as kind as I can but you are fucking retarded and you fell into delusion or worse. Read a fucking Book. God as well as Lord is not only THE God but a title or fuction. You are ignoring arguments and twist words. No to mention 2000 years of minds so much greater than you that dealed with it. I will link to you for the last fucking time somewhat that may help your retardnnes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gCv-FAjgps&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TWpnOJV09MuEAwbbQNCS6Qf
Again, go to 2^3chan, where there are people who have more patience to retarded heretics.
>>
File: image.png (69KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69KB, 178x180px
>>2126401
>>2126584
Sorry for long post, but if you still doubt, please follow-up posts >>2118735

So.... when Jesus said 'anyone who has seen me has seen the Father', what does he implies to?

He's the Father? No. If he's the Father, then Philip would no have lived after seeing Jesus, as in Exodus 33:20 ;

And He said, “Thou canst not see My face, for there shall no man see Me and live.”

No, it means that the Truth of God is inside him. Not God itself is inside him.

If you follow Jesus, meaning following the God's Truth, then salvation is yours.
>>
>>2126584
>(Jesus was talking about spiritual journey, but his disciples misunderstood him)

No, he was not.

He was talking about himself. He is The Way. He is The Truth. He is The Life.

No man comes to the Father but by Jesus.

I tried to tell you yesterday, but of course you do not want to know the truth. It would cause you to be less able to spread your lies.

The New Covenant was not in place until Jesus rose from the dead.

Jesus taught the Old Covenant to people who thought they were living by the Laws of Moses. He proved they were not, they were infuriated and murdered him.

Jesus told his own disciple, chided him, "Have you been so long with me and you don't understand? You don't need to see the Father. If you have seen me, you have seen the Father".

Your taqiyya is growing more desperate, more stale, and more idiotic.
>>
>>2126596
You don't have to apologize for the long post but for all of your lies contained in those long posts.

Your islamic apologetics are absolute dog food.
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 178x180px
Now this is what I want.

My mind can only one thing at a time. So sorry if I'm bit slow.

I'll reply as much as I can.
>>
>>2126596
>So.... when Jesus said 'anyone who has seen me has seen the Father', what does he implies to?

There is no implication.

He is saying the same thing he always said.

I am God. I am. I Am is the name of God.

I manifested as a human being so that you could behold me and live. You could not behold God the Father, who dwells in unapproachable light, and live, so I came down as one of you so that I could buy you back from the devil.

You worship that very same devil. You just call him allah.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 255x255px
>>2126574
Anon, read the pic in >>2126545

Psalm 2:7
God HIMSELF said to David that He begotten David.

Thus, there are two BEGOTTEN Sons, and many Sons of God.
>>
>>2118318
Deedat is burning in hell
>>
>>2126624
Your Bible said all of that
>>
>>2126621
You have proven in a very short amount of time you have no credibility. You are simply a liar with an agenda, so here's my advice
Load a gun, stick it in your mouth, and pull the fucking trigger
>>
>>2126621
I did, before I told you that Jesus is God's ONLY BEGOTTEN son.

You were BEGOTTEN from your mother and father's coitus.

Jesus was BEGOTTEN by the power of the Holy Spirit and Mary's egg.

Jesus is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of the Father.

He is Primary over all.

God calling Israel the country an unfaithful wife does not make Israel a woman.

God calling the angels the sons of God does not make them BEGOTTEN sons of God; God created them in a way different than he BEGAT Jesus.

I am a son of God, an adopted son of God, and so is every other born again believer.

I was adopted into God's family.

I was not BEGOTTEN into God's family.
>>
>>2126621
>Psalm 2:7

It's a messianic prophecy that has nothing to do with David, but with David's Lord and heir, Jesus Christ.

"I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.…

Matthew 3:17
And a voice from heaven said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!"
>>
>>2126624
Yeah he is. Blessed is the name of the Lord.
>>
>>2126621
May Christ enter your heart, lost Muslim. Christianity is the True Islam, you will see. He died for our sins and our salvation, breaking away the barrier of death that blocked us from God. Death has no power over God. God loves us, hence freewill. Muslims believe not in free will, hence no love from Allah.. which makes sense, since Satan cannot love.
>>
>>2126642
Well said. Nor can the father of lies ever tell the truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 691x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 691x494px
>>2126631
>>2126632
Now, all I'm saying that the 'Son of God' is just idiom, like >>2126542.

Just look up the verses and you'll find 'Son of God' is used on many occasions.

God HIMSELF said He BEGOTTEN David.(Psalms 2:7)

It what your Bible said. I'm only quoting.

JUST... look it up will ya.

>>2126642
Please read >>2118598
>>
>>2126621

Acts 13

And now we proclaim to you the good news: What God promised our fathers He has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: ‘You are My Son, today I have become Your Father.’ In fact, God raised Him from the dead never to see decay. As He has said: ‘I will give you the holy and sure blessings I promised to David.’…

Jesus is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, David's tribe, the tribe who holds the scepter.

Jesus will establish an eternal throne, Jesus the heir of David, Jesus whom David called his Lord, and of his kingdom there shall never be a decrease.
>>
>>2126658

You claim that "Son of God" is an idiom.

The ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD is also God, as kind begets kind, always.

You cannot make that distinction and maintain your lies, so you stick to your lies.

I already explained Psalms 2 to you above and below; it is messianic in nature and refers to Jesus.
>>2126661
>>
>>2118598
>Why should God need to sacrifice his own begotten Son in the first place?

He did not. He could send us all to hell, which you are choosing by your own disbelief, by your own sin, by your own rebellion, and by your own allegiance to the devil.

God owes us nothing, much less his only precious Son's life.
>>
>>2118604

There are none good but God, and "dharma" is just "you reap what you sow" from the bible.

You consort with demons and want to be separate from God forever, and God will accommodate you.

Don't get your bread and cry.
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 778x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 778x533px
>>2126607
>I AM
http://www.answering-christianity.com/iam.htm

Please follow up the post in >>2118735
>>
>>2126685
>http://www.answering-christianity.com/iam.htm
Borrowing straight from Jehovah's Witnesses and Jews. Pathetic.
>>
>>2126685
>http://www.answering-christianity.com/iam.htm

You would do better to spend your time on answering islam dot com.
>>
>>2121523
YHWH is the being Father Son and Spirit are the persons
>>
>>2126688
(I have seen Abraham before he was even born)!

What a joke. Even with this reasoning, it would be Jesus claiming to be God.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 126x126px
Now you Christians, listen to what your master said:

Mark 12:28-29:

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the LORD IS ONE."

John 14:48 :
....My Father is greater than I

John 10:29:
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all...

John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing....

Johh 5:30 clearly implies Jesus does not possess the quality of God. God can do everything.

Matthew 24:36:
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

This verse is talking about doomsday. This clearly state that Jesus(Son) doesn't know when is doomsday. God know everything, but Jesus doesn't know everything.

What Jesus HIMSELF is saying that the Father is GREATER than him.

All of these verses contradict the Christians very belief.

Now tell me, who is your Master? Jesus? If yes, then accept these verses. If no, throw these verses from the Bible.

Am I lying? No, I'm only quote what Jesus HIMSELF said.

Yeah, too many questions. Gonna take a break. But, I'm proud of you. You're the MVPs. But try to be less "you're going to hell" and more "I see your points but what about..".
>>
>>2126733

Your inability to understand the trinity has led you to an inability to understand what Jesus is saying.

The Father sent the Son. The one who sends is always greater than the one who is sent. And yet, the Father and Son are One God.

And the Father, Son, and Spirit all have at least one revealed unique thing about them.

The Father knows the date of the rapture;
The Son has a new name nobody knows;
And blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, WHICH YOU ARE GUILTY OF, is unpardonable.

Your an nth dimensional being attempting to understand a higher order being, and failing. And in that failure, you have failed to take the higher being's word for what he is.

An eternal supernatural triune spirit being who manifested himself to us in three ways; as Father, as Son, and as Holy Spirit.

While you worship the devil, the children of God look forward to the future.

Your future is the same as the devil's future, the devil you call allah.
>>
Dude let's use imprecise language and revel in the ambiguity.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 234x215px
>>2126744
>Trinity
Still? Look >>2116385, and follow up this >>2125737 post.

Gonna take a break.
>>
>>2126757

The fact that you are confused does not make God the author of your confusion.

Your confusion comes from believing the father of lies.
>>
>>2125737
>"the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are ONE".

1 John 5

This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
>>
>>2126757

You don't know Christianity at all, by the way, nor do I suspect you could provide a succinct and accurate description of Christianity.

And if you think Mohammad was "holy", then you also have no proper definition for what "holy" means, or for that matter, "prophet".
>>
>>2126769
1 John 5:7, from about 200 AD through the 1500s. Here is a useful timeline of references to this verse:

200 AD Tertullian wrote "which three are one" based on the verse in his Against Praxeas, chapter 25.
250 AD Cyprian of Carthage, wrote, "And again, of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost it is written: "And the three are One" in his On The Lapsed, On the Novatians, (see note for Old Latin)
350 AD Priscillian referred to it [Corpus Scriptorum Ecclesiasticorum Latinorum, Academia Litterarum Vindobonensis, vol. xviii, p. 6.]
350 AD Idacius Clarus referred to it [Patrilogiae Cursus Completus, Series Latina by Migne, vol. 62, col. 359.]
350 AD Athanasius referred to it in his De Incarnatione
398 AD Aurelius Augustine used it to defend Trinitarianism in De Trinitate against the heresy of Sabellianism
415 AD Council of Carthage appealed to 1 John 5:7 when debating the Arian belief (Arians didn't believe in the deity of Jesus Christ)
>>
>>2126785
450-530 AD Several orthodox African writers quoted the verse when defending the doctrine of the Trinity against the gainsaying of the Vandals. These writers are:
A) Vigilius Tapensis in "Three Witnesses in Heaven"
B) Victor Vitensis in his Historia persecutionis [Corpus Scriptorum Ecclesiasticorum Latinorum, Academia Litterarum Vindobonensis, vol. vii, p. 60.]
C) Fulgentius in "The Three Heavenly Witnesses" [Patrilogiae Cursus Completus, Series Latina by Migne, vol. 65, col. 500.]
500 AD Cassiodorus cited it [Patrilogiae Cursus Completus, Series Latina by Migne, vol. 70, col. 1373.]
550 AD Old Latin ms r has it
550 AD The "Speculum" has it [The Speculum is a treatise that contains some good Old Latin scriptures.]
750 AD Wianburgensis referred to it
800 AD Jerome's Vulgate has it [It was not in Jerome's original Vulgate, but was brought in about 800 AD from good Old Latin manuscripts.]
1000s AD miniscule 635 has it
1150 AD minuscule ms 88 in the margin
1300s AD miniscule 629 has it
157-1400 AD Waldensian (that is, Vaudois) Bibles have the verse
>>
>>2126788
1500 AD ms 61 has the verse
Even Nestle's 26th edition Greek New Testament, based upon the corrupt Alexandrian text, admits that these and other important manuscripts have the verse: 221 v.l.; 2318 Vulgate [Claromontanus]; 629; 61; 88; 429 v.l.; 636 v.l.; 918; l; r.

inb4 "those verses aren't in the oldest manuscripts of the majority texts!" (400 of 5,000 is a "majority" now?)
>>
>>2126769
Not that anon, but you're lying.

Even if it true, their in AGREEMENT(not Trinity ONEness) like >>2126522
>>2126529
>>2126208
>>
>>2126658
Give an actual response to >>2126642
You can't, then, because it destroys the bedrock of your false Islam.
>>
>>2126819

Copying and pasting verses from the bible is not "lying".
>>
>>2126819

The day you catch a muslim teaching you about Christianity is a day you should take a few steps backwards and start over.

Of course One God is at one purpose with himself.
>>
>>2126831
The amazing thing to me is that unbelievers literally cannot say out loud that Jesus is Lord, and literally cannot believe in their heart that God raised them from the dead.

They think they can.
They think they did in the past.
They think they could if they wanted to.
They may even try to start, but they can never do it. It's humanly impossible and requires the direct assistance of God, who only helps those who open their heart to him.

I saw it on a TV bible trivia show once. The guy had to fill in the blank: If you confess with your mouth that Jesus ___ ____

His mouth tried to say "is Lord" because he knew the verse was from Romans 10, but he literally could not speak. His face just froze up and he had to eventually pass, missing the question.

It was fascinating to watch something supernatural in action.
>>
>>2126875
Pray they can say it one day.
>>
>>2126875
Jesus is lord

Go kek yourself before you wreck yourself
>>
>>2126958

Say it out loud, and mean it.

Believe in your heart God raised him from the dead.

Do it, and live.

>>2126951
Amen.
>>
>>2126988
I mean, everyone will die, so your statement will always be true. Stop being intellectually dishonest man
>>
File: 1338461593858.png (238KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1338461593858.png
238KB, 512x384px
>a Christfag pissing contest
>on 4chan
>>
>>2126875
>literally cannot believe in their heart that God raised them from the dead
uh yeah, because they are by definition not believing it. i can definitely say "Jesus is lord", of course there's no way for me to prove that to you
>>
>>2127001
Everyone will die.

If you are born again, you will only die once.

If you are not born again, you will suffer the second death, which is eternal separation from God in a lake of fire.

You are an eternal being. Death is a transition, not an end.

I don't lie because I know my Lord is with me, and I know that all lies do the work of the devil.
>>
>>2127063
(That's why it's a two part system. Confession with the mouth and belief with the heart.)
>>
>>2116187
>everybody comes up with their own explanation
>I kill you all
>you meet up in hell and whoever isn't there got it right
>>
>>2127267
Works for me.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.