[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Interventionism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: american interventionism.jpg (66KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
american interventionism.jpg
66KB, 600x300px
The American left and right seem to have been downgraded to caricatures of themselves, but what both sides have in common is an utter disdain towards even the most benign form of interventionism.

If you were to draw up a list of circumstances in which the American public deems military intervention in relation to Russia appropriate, the undeniable threat that Russia poses to Baltic/Balkanic/Eastern European countries would certainly be towards the bottom of the list.

I am not downplaying the crimes against humanity committed by the US against South American and Middle Eastern states, but a balanced historical perspective sheds light on the fact that America's benign hegemony over the world prevented wars in the Western world over the past 7 decades. Sure, compromises were made, conflicts of interest caused atrocities, but I can't imagine a better world in the absence of the American superpower.

Does the current disinterest of the meme left and the meme right towards any form of political interventionism worry you? Do you think this might be a threat to Western values and peace given the opportunities it creates for Russian influence?
>>
Neocon please go
>>
>>2112796
This thread belongs on /pol/, not on /his/.
>>
>>2112796
>I am not downplaying the crimes against humanity committed by the US against South American and Middle Eastern states

What crimes against humanity?
>>
>>2112804
Fair enough, but I didn't think there was much to gain from a discussion on that platform.
>>
>>2112806
It doesn't matter, it still doesn't belong here.

You wouldn't start a music thread on /x/ just because you don't want to go on /mu/, so don't post /pol/ here.
>>
>>2112820
point taken. I should have framed it in a manner that was relevant to /his/. will delete it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.