[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Varg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Paganism_is_good.jpg (121KB, 960x783px)
Paganism_is_good.jpg
121KB, 960x783px
>Varg
>>
>grammar
>>
>>2108031

That is kind of ironic. Far right self-proclaimed pagans tend to have old testament based ethics whether they like it or not.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 192x263px)
images.jpg
7KB, 192x263px
>>2108031

Don't you mean Burzum?
>>
File: Disdain.jpg (54KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain.jpg
54KB, 540x720px
>>2108031
>Loki the god of mischief/lies/tricks
>model for morality
?

That's like saying Christianity is bad because Satan, a character within that religion, does bad things. He's supposed to be a model.
>>
>>2108071
Largely because they never abandoned Christism in the first place.
>>
File: muh juice.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
muh juice.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
> haha stupid christcuck worship a dead kike on a cross
> christianity is for weak
> WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIEEET
> some burning church pics
> forget that all those "vikings" were converted to christianity without any coercion
> forget that "weak christians" fucked up the whole oriental world during the crusade

Pagans are even more retarded than fedora lords.
>>
>>2108190
>"weak christians" fucked up the whole oriental world during the crusade

The crusaders were defeated and their actions only made the Muslims stronger.
Fuck off back to your 40k shit.
>>
>>2108031
there's really no way to accept any of this unless you get to pick and choose though, this goes with every religion.
>>
>>2108152

You could take other things. The Lokasenna has Odin not denying accusations that he lived on Midgard for years as a milkmaid, and gave birth to children and breastfed them. Thor cross-dresses and promises to whore himself out to get his hammer back. Are they not supposed to be role models either?
>>
>>2108031
>that's kind of hot.jpg
>>
>>2108204

Till 16-th century Yurop was a backwater and a plague-ridden shithole compared to prosperous Oriental empires. The sole fact they captured Jerusalem makes them strong
>>
>>2108031
Not trying to be a fedoralord or anything but did people in the past really take stuff like this literally?
>>
>>2108031

Wasn't Loki generally looked at as a troublemaker who was just looking to fuck things up? I'm not getting the point of this, did he think this legend was an instructional guide for Vikings?
>>
>>2109007
no, but I guarantee whoever originally wrote it down had one hand on his pen and another on his dick
>>
File: lol.gif (2MB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2MB, 640x428px
>>2108983

>fucked up the whole oriental world
>made it partway into the Levant for a short time
>>
>>2108978
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>2109044
Nah, I'm more of a /trash/ guy.
>>
>>2109048
No shit.
>>
>>2109049
then why did you say /mlp/?
>>
>>2109102
I mean really you're just trash rather than /trash/.
>>
>>2108152
Do I need to post the semen slurping one?
>>
Gods in polytheistic religions aren't considered paragons of morality
>>
>>2109007
Completely uneducated barbarians might. If you don't even know how the rain works lots of shit might be easy to believe.

Of course priests and shamans and whatnot probably had a more 'sophisticated' understanding of the legends.
>>
>>2108031
So what did they end up paying the poor guy with?

Sex with pregnant mare Loki?
>>
>>2108031

What retard made this?

>a myth with no morals is supposed to be instructing morality

also this
>>2108152
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.