[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were blacks the original Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

The original thread got deleted, so I guess I'll just elaborate that it's a genuine question.

As I heard Jewish people as we know them currently converted and aren't the people that Moses originally freed from Egyptian slavery - but that slavery is exactly what connects black people with original Jews. Someone brought to me that black people were originally the ones in Jerusalem and were pushed back because of Romans and I want to know how true that is.

So, how was it?
>>
>>2107158

how it was is that you picked up some random we wuz memeshit and decided to make a troll thread on /his, like fucktards do every single day ad nauseam
>>
Well, you backed your claim with
>As I heard
so I guess all the evidence in the world isn't enough
>>
>>2107169
It made a better case than all the other 'we wuz' claims, so I wanted to verify how much merit there is too it.

Blacks claiming they were Egyptians or Europeans is absolute bullshit of course, but since the original Jews went strangely
missing from history while the current Jews were allegedly convertees, this one actually seem feasible somewhat.

I heard of current Jews not being the original ones long before, hence me giving it even a second of consideration. But now
I'm actually curious.
>>
>>2107158
Maybe the ancestors of the people who became the Jewish nation were at some point dark skinned Hamites back when the Proto-Afroasiatics had still not developed into their distinctive ethnic entities but by the time Genesis was written they were probably different enough that they considered themselves to be of a different lineage than the sons of Ham.
>>
File: 800px-ISUPK_Passover_2012.jpg (124KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
800px-ISUPK_Passover_2012.jpg
124KB, 800x533px
>>2107183
>yo vey

I fucking lost it

These guys are like a black version of /pol/
>>
File: Hipo1.jpg (184KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hipo1.jpg
184KB, 486x500px
>>2107214
>>
File: Hipo4.jpg (193KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hipo4.jpg
193KB, 486x500px
>>2107221
>>
File: 1416961144893.png (286KB, 552x530px) Image search: [Google]
1416961144893.png
286KB, 552x530px
>>2107158
>that slavery is what connects black people with original jews
no you retard. what, you only know of two groups that have ever been enslaved in the history of humanity, and you think to yourself "too suspicious, there must only be one enslaved group in history"
you fucking retard pick up a goddamn book
>>
>>2107158
As a Jew, we don't really talk about this... we usually just talk about how we aren't supposed to crucify Tom Cruise just in case Scientology turns out to rule the world like Christianity did, and we don't want to have the death of two fake Messiahs on our hands and which market has the best deals on kosher this week.
>>
>>2107259
It's just the whole thing...
>blacks are slaves to egyptians
>original jewish people are also slaves to egyptians
>original jewish people leave egypt
>but also blacks leave slavery at some point
I'm not saying I blindly believe into that, but I'm curious of how accurate that theory would be.
>>
>>2107298
>blacks are slaves to egyptians
you are moronically generalizing the inhabitants of an entire fucking continent. What, Egypt enslaved the entirety of the Western African population?

fucking retard. delete your shit thread and don't come back until you've made an attempt at educating yourself
>>
>>2107312
I'm not saying the entirety of the continent, but it would be a good idea to identify demographics of Egyptian slaves and then go from there, right?
>>
>>2107343
No you cock-gobbling mongoloid

the slave class of antiquity was based on economic status, not race. Romans enslaved romans, greeks enslaved greeks, egyptians enslaved egyptians, etc. You would see someone of a different race and think "Woah it's a foreigner" and there were wealthy foreigners, middle-class merchant foreigners, and slave-class foreigners.

The idea that only a certain race is slave-class comes from europeans and americans recieving slaves from Africa, although chinese, native, and european slaves were also common, which means the racial divide is better defined as "our race is superior, and if you are on our land, our nation than you should be subservient." The large amount of sub-saharan Africans in slavery means that they were the majority and are typically associated with race-based slavery.

Point being, you asshat, is that projecting these cultural assumptions to thousands of years beforehand not only is absurdly misleading, but also singles you out as someone who has a flimsy, embarrassing grasp of not only history, but also how the world works in general.
>>
>>2107382

Is it really OP's fault that they grew up learning an edited version of history?

Now why don't you reply on -topic of this thread and consider that true-original Jews were possibly, may be, black?
>>
File: IMG_2765.jpg (60KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2765.jpg
60KB, 400x601px
>>2107158
Hell yeah they wuz.
>>
>>2108766
Choking out the Eternal Anglo one step at a time.
>>
Anyone who denies Christ is a Jew in spirit.

And no the original Israelites weren't black.
>>
>>2107158
How about Israelites? Hung out around Israel back when.Did you mean if they have "y" chromosomes?
>>
>>2107158
WE WUZ ISRAELITES AN SHIET
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.