[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: is there.jpg (44KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
is there.jpg
44KB, 848x480px
?
>>
God
>>
>>2107126
I too just watched Izetta, yet you don't see me shitposting on /his/ about it.
>>
the collective that allows you to b.e. yourself
>>
File: succturk.jpg (36KB, 443x380px) Image search: [Google]
succturk.jpg
36KB, 443x380px
your family name and heirtage

remember, you represent your clan so don't go squabble that opportunity by watching anime, weebshits
>>
>>2107126

one's freedom
>>
File: blakecr.jpg (20KB, 316x457px) Image search: [Google]
blakecr.jpg
20KB, 316x457px
You are everyone and vica versa
>>
File: neon jerysis catgelion.jpg (30KB, 570x606px) Image search: [Google]
neon jerysis catgelion.jpg
30KB, 570x606px
>>2107126
Waifus
>>
>>2107126

nothing is better than a big juicy stake

a stale piece of bread is better than nothing

therefore a stale piece of bread is better than a big juicy stake
>>
>>2107250

Really activates my almonds....
>>
Stirner Incoming
>>
>>2107304
>he didn't know Eva was all a Tom and Jerry tribute

Ignorant pleb
>>
>>2107126
Not really, no. But you don't have to be a dick about it. You're allowed to have a competing hierarchy of interests. The "I'm egocentric so I'm going to be a complete asshole to everybody" philosophy falls apart when you include the social contract.
>>
File: Gendo.jpg (852KB, 2300x1639px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo.jpg
852KB, 2300x1639px
>>2107319

Go on...
>>
>>2107323
Making the connections yourself is half the fun. But take it like this:

>tom = shinji
>jerry = asuka
>old lady = gendo
>spike = various angels

I think you can take it from here
>>
>>2107322
But his king decided to off him for absolutely no reason except that he outlived his usefulness.
>>
>>2107387
Anime was a fucking mistake and this is a history board.
>>
File: yeah no.gif (842KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yeah no.gif
842KB, 500x281px
>>2107393
Anime is history anon. It is what future generations will call 'The rallying cry of the Great NEET Wars'.
>>
>>2107393
Anime is great and 4chan is an anime website.
>>
Like the single cells make up the body of the man, the man is a cell of the people, and just as the cell, he can not succeed without the body.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.