[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would an Axis victory mean the total annhilation of communism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: DLZtbSV.png (900KB, 4974x2519px) Image search: [Google]
DLZtbSV.png
900KB, 4974x2519px
Would an Axis victory mean the total annhilation of communism?
>>
no
even if you ban parlamentary politics and worker unions, communists can infiltrate the army
>>
File: kottein.jpg (45KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
kottein.jpg
45KB, 600x593px
no, it would mean the total annhilation of capitalism, the driving force behind jewish world domination
>>
No Hitler stated he planned on allowing Stalin to stay in power and 'continue his social experiment in the east' referring likely to everything east of Moscow
>>
where the fuck you get this information? Hitler wanted Russia all for himself and believed that it was the prime spot for all of Germany to move because of the huge strategic location and location to the world. Hitler really wanted to pave out all of russia and make it the capital of the world.

which of course would have been perfect given its location, i mean look at it... Mediterranean, baltic, caspian, red, indian ocean, pacific ocean, Atlantic...

but yeah really where did you read or get this information from?
>>
>>2107127
pretty sure that generalplan ost didn't include Russia east of the urals
>>
Axis defeat didn't put an end to Nazism.
>>
>>2107377

Could have been, but still going off what >>2106994 said, From what I've read, watched in docs, Hitler had no intention of letting Stalin be.
>>
>>2106792
Not a commie but do you really think an ideal can be killed?
>>
>>2107411
Yes.

>Hey guys, that was fucking stupid huh
>But anon, what if we did this
>No, you retard, here's an example of why that's fucking stupid
>Oh

There will always be idiots supporting retarded causes, but thankfully reds will be extinct in our lifetime.

Never in my life have I seen a more stubbornly fucking stupid bunch of people than people who insist that communism is something that can ever, ever work.
>>
>>2107959

We keep doing capitalism, and it doesn't pan out for almost everyone involved.
>>
>>2108017
>doesn't pan out

Yes, it does.
The myth that capitalism will fuck you over is just that-a fucking myth.

Now more than ever there is a HUGE emphasis on "if you fucking work your ass off you'll be alright."

Maybe alright is living in a one bedroom apartment working 9-5 at 40.
But you have shelter, food, rights and safety.

>but pooooor people

Considering the sheer mass of people, it is utterly inevitable that some will fail at the system and some will be failed by it.

By and large, though, generally if "capitalism doesn't work" it means your Microwave meals are $7 instead of $4.
You maybe downsize where you live.

>Shit, I've hit rock bottom! I have nowhere to live!
Hostels, shelters, countless shit exists to aid those at rock bottom.

The truly hopeless people are the ones who are there AND addicted to some sort of drug/other financial drain.

If you honestly don't think capitalism is the best thing out there in terms of ideas which can be effectively implemented, you're a fucking retard.

Of course it's not perfect. Of course it exploits people.

But it also happens to be the one idea that can be implemented to a country without needing masses and masses of deaths and years of suffering in order to do so.

Reds are absolute retards.
>>
>>2108030
Chill out, anon. No one is taking your valuable burgers anywhere.
Your post lacks a lot of facts but I'll leave you alone because you might get angry again. I'll just quote this:
>But it also happens to be the one idea that can be implemented to a country without needing masses and masses of deaths and years of suffering in order to do so
And then link this:
https://vimeo.com/26718047
Have a good day.
>>
>>2106792
Goddamn this map is the most interesting thing I've seen on 4chan
>>
File: ZaporozhianCossacks.jpg (164KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
ZaporozhianCossacks.jpg
164KB, 640x446px
>>2106809
>Bey Süleyman bin Blaberidae
HEY CHECK IT OUT

IT'S THE PET TURK OF /his/!

WHERE YOU BEEN BRO?
>>
>>2108083
Look up "Man in the High Castle", that's what it's from
>>
>>2106792

No, has Nazi Germany would collapse in less than two months in a Glorious Communist Revolution.
>>
File: Man_In_The_High_Castle_map.png (54KB, 1428x638px) Image search: [Google]
Man_In_The_High_Castle_map.png
54KB, 1428x638px
>>2109283
No it's not, you fucking retard.
>>
>>2107959
>Hey guys, that was fucking stupid huh
>But anon, what if we did this
>No, you retard, here's an example of why that's fucking stupid
>fuck off we will do it anyway
ftfy
>>
>>2108083
Dude makes some great stuff.
>>
>>2109299
wew
If I didn't know any better, I'd think that the person who wrote that was a pinko lunatic.
>>
File: 1389808962443.jpg (147KB, 733x507px) Image search: [Google]
1389808962443.jpg
147KB, 733x507px
>>2109299
>Canada one of the few independent countries
>>
>>2106792
Probably not.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.