[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come race is such a pertinent topic on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>A quick, personal synopsis of the board

>A Topic on /his/ view on race.

First time I posted a couple days ago, asking you guys what you thought about the death penalty. I used the Dylann Roof jpeg.

>The conversations from both sides of; the for or against the death penalty were very good. People talked about even handed administration of justice, mistrials, justice for the families, common sense idea and doctrines throughout the ages. It was a nice mix of humanities and history.

Just started browsing 4chan again being keen to avoid the 18+ boards, only cause they are meme-generators, purest cancer, and of course have that title 18+ just to attract everyone who is not 18+. I have found a home board here on /his/

I am a "good enough" educated middle class white man of old New England stock. Conservative for the realities of world politics and economic freedom while simultaneously progressive as far as ensuring economic and social mobility for all the classes and creeds. I want to ensure this is not some shill posting for the jews and turks and whatever you hate on any given day.

/his/ is a beautiful board my friends. Very solid funniness. Very solid memery, fuckery, and the like. Good sources to go on personal reading interest too!
One thing that has been something that has caught my attention/interest is the blatant and rather boring racism/anti-semitism/anti-"whatever fucking social construct you perceive as threatening to your pathetic way of life"
Is race real? ie: Does identifying as a Jew and being of Jewish heritage or whatever fall into the same category?

How has phobia our (mid)eastern friends always been prevalent. Will it always be?

How has oppression of the races show in modern politics and how do they connect to the past? Is this going to be a problem/solution(?) that we will always deal with as a multi-ethnic societal coalition to last the ages?

>HELP ME PHILOSOPHERS AND AMATEUR HISTORIANS!!!!!! help me /his/ what do you think?
>>
File: oregontrail.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
oregontrail.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Real quick, forgot how many multiethnic societies have come and gone? Is it an end goal, or middle stepping stone?

pic not related
>>
>>2105063
Race, racism, ethnicity, blahblahblah is a popular topic in the west right now

It will die down
>>
>>2105063
>I'm a cuck: the post
>>
File: drLlGTp.jpg (66KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
drLlGTp.jpg
66KB, 643x960px
>>2105063
>Just started browsing 4chan again being keen to avoid the 18+ boards, only cause they are meme-generators, purest cancer, and of course have that title 18+ just to attract everyone who is not 18+. I have found a home board here on /his/
>
>I am a "good enough" educated middle class white man of old New England stock. Conservative for the realities of world politics and economic freedom while simultaneously progressive as far as ensuring economic and social mobility for all the classes and creeds. I want to ensure this is not some shill posting for the jews and turks and whatever you hate on any given day.
>
>/his/ is a beautiful board my friends. Very solid funniness. Very solid memery, fuckery, and the like. Good sources to go on personal reading interest too!
>One thing that has been something that has caught my attention/interest is the blatant and rather boring racism/anti-semitism/anti-"whatever fucking social construct you perceive as threatening to your pathetic way of life"
>Is race real? ie: Does identifying as a Jew and being of Jewish heritage or whatever fall into the same category?
>
>How has phobia our (mid)eastern friends always been prevalent. Will it always be?
>
>How has oppression of the races show in modern politics and how do they connect to the past? Is this going to be a problem/solution(?) that we will always deal with as a multi-ethnic societal coalition to last the ages?
>>
>>2105063
this board is basically just /pol/ 2.0 at this point

race, religion and politics are the only topics discussed in depth here anymore
>>
>>2105063
Is this what they call a "reddit" post?
>>
>>2105063
Is this, at long last, the great /his/ copypasta?
>>
the less of a real racial majority there is the more identity politics becomes a thing

black people voting for Obama just because he was black is not a unique thing
>>
File: 1478935807667.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1478935807667.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
Well I tried.
Guess I'm a cuck.

Maybe I'll go try that Reddit site or something
>>
Your post is shit, but race and stuff gets talked about here because in the west it has become a big theme due to the general trend of trying to dissolve tribalism which now generates backlash.
>>
even though this is one of the less pol cucked boards, it's still 4chan
>>
>>2105080
To bad it never does
>>
>>2105075

It would be easier to name the mono-ethnic societies. Multi-ethnic is the default.
>>
>>2105063

id just like to add: fuck sandniggers.
>>
>>2105063
>Is race real?

Obviously.

>identifying as a Jew
>being of Jewish heritage
>same category?

No on account of the fact that it is possible to have Jewish heritage and not identify as a Jew, lets say maybe cause you don't realize you have Jewish heritage to begin with.

It's not complicated. Honestly you're probably just retarded son lurk more.
>>
File: terk.jpg (25KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
terk.jpg
25KB, 252x276px
>How come race is such a pertinent topic on this board?
It brings entertainment.
>>
File: le cuck meme.jpg (593KB, 2496x2350px) Image search: [Google]
le cuck meme.jpg
593KB, 2496x2350px
>>2105133
>le ebin cuck meme
hahaha le ebin meme dood le lolol XDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2105063
>How come race is such a pertinent topic on this board?

race is a cornerstone of sociology, and social sciences fits under the umbrella of topics this board covers, for better or worse YMMV.

>How has phobia our (mid)eastern friends always been prevalent. Will it always be?

interestingly enough, it would seem as if it's been a longstanding tradition but mostly to upper-class diplomats. read some alexis de tocqueville for example, he wrote some stuff on what he thinks of islam.

as for whether or not it will last, time will tell. but if you ask me, yeah. it will.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.