[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that culture is nothing and the economy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rubbing chin.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
rubbing chin.gif
408KB, 500x345px
When did you realize that culture is nothing and the economy is everything?
>>
>>2101389
>what is cultural industry
>people only consume material goods
>>
When corporations, rather than people, became something you had to bargain with to ensure your standard of living.
>>
>>2101389
Society is downstream of culture, the economy is downstream of society.
>>
>>2101397
^I came here to post this. Now I gotta work on some more.
>what is material culture?
>what is gifting?
>what is the sphere of exchange?
>what is medium of exchange?
>what is unit of account?
>what is value?
>what is store of value?
>what is payment, and the means or standard thereof?
>what is barter?
>what is commodity fetish?
>what is the poison of obligation?
>what is householding?
>what is Neo-Substantivism?
Etc.
>>
the same time I realized people cannot eat folk songs or silly national costumes
>>
>>2101389
>what is protestant work ethic
It's back to /leftypol/ for you, filthy marxist
>>
>>2101389
when I arrive to america and have to assimilate to american materialist, hedonist ways
>>
>>2101438
>culture= national """""""culture"""""""
>>
>>2101444
I'm a free marketeer, retard.
>>
When did you realize that culture is everything and the economy is nothing?
>>
>>2101389
Marx pls
>>
>>2101389
A strong culture leads to a resistance against invaders, while eventually rich countries will be backstabbed by their own leaders to let the invaders in

i'd rather have a poor but homogenous nation than one which lasts 50 years and then turns into brazil/south-africa desu
>>
>>2101389
When I converted to Marxism-Leninism.
>>
>>2101461
You are a marxist, you just haven't noticed yet.
>>
>>2101463
Give me all your capital then.
>>
>>2101461
Same thing. A national economy conducted without some measure of protectionism inevitably hollows out and becomes ripe for Marxist subversion and revolutionary murder orgy.
>>
>>2101877
So Trumpers say Marxism is bad but instead are actually wanting to implement the scenario where they thrive.
>>
File: Sir.jpg (39KB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sir.jpg
39KB, 704x384px
>When did you realize this was bait
The second I saw a batman picture on /his/, you ask why reply? Well, because /his/ is a slower board than /lit/ and as empty as /po/
>>
>>2101461
You can still be free marketeer and a Marxist you fool.
>>
>>2101398
Why did I laugh
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.