[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this guy so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: khalid ibn al walid.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
khalid ibn al walid.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
The historian Waqidi writes that after the battle of Battle of Maraj-al-Debaj, Emperor Heraclius sent an ambassador to ask Khalid to return his daughter. The ambassador gave Khalid the letter from the Emperor which read as follows:[128]
“ 'I have come to know what you have done to my army. You have killed my son-in-law and captured my daughter. You have won and got away safely. I now ask you for my daughter. Either return her to me on payment of ransom or give her to me as a gift, for honour is a strong element in your character. ”
Khalid said to the ambassador:
“ Take her as a gift, there shall be no ransom. ”
>>
>>2096301
Walid is one of the most underrated bad asses everywhere really should have a place with guys like Scipio and Napoleon as great generals.
>>
>>2096301
You made the same thread about this faggot last week.
>>
>>2096301
>ibn al walid
>son of the son

what did he mean by this ?
>>
File: arab wisdom.jpg (45KB, 622x866px) Image search: [Google]
arab wisdom.jpg
45KB, 622x866px
>>2096333
just let em have it

we've had islam bashing threads all week while this guy is the only competent Arab throughout history to lead a army without ending up in total failure
>>
>>2096301
>Either return her to me on payment of ransom or give her to me as a gift, for honour is a strong element in your character.

He got played. Should have insisted on a ruinous ransom, but nope MUH HONOR
>>
>>2096352
>Only
>The past century is true for all of history

Even before Khalid you had the Arabic Kingdom of Al Hitrah that defeated the Romans two Times during there golden age and the Sannanids Founder
>>
File: fug.jpg (38KB, 713x543px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
38KB, 713x543px
>>2096418
sure you did, habibi

we are well-versed in pre-islamic arab history
>>
>>2096338
Dont ever blaspheme me or my sons son again
>>
>>2096432
Not him, but even an Arab woman managed to beat the shit out of the Roman army. Queen Mavia of the Banu Tanukh got pissed when Gothic tribesmen got better terms than her Arabs did, so she kicked their ass in a massive revolt. As far as I know she went undefeated.
>>
Khalid carried the hair of Muhammad in his helmet and was named the sword of Allah by him
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.