[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Auschwitz-Birkenau1.jpg (539KB, 1600x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz-Birkenau1.jpg
539KB, 1600x1207px
Which was the worst concentration camp to be send?Or was Auschwitz really the worst?
>>
File: pyöveli mannerheim.jpg (530KB, 1069x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pyöveli mannerheim.jpg
530KB, 1069x1600px
Tammisaari.
>>
Jasenovac.
They basically made a sport out of killing people. Worse than the Japanese.
>>
>>2095553

Unit 731.
>countless live vivisections/removal of organs
>testing frostbite by pouring water on folks limbs outside
>testing out plague to varying degrees
>testing out flamethrowers on folk
>gassing families while they can see eachother to gauge emotional response
>using pressure chambers to rupture folk alive
>using liquid nitrogen to freeze limbs and do rapid-thaws on them to see how they'd hold up (including testing the skin's adhesion to the body after by ripping off)
>countless other horrors

Makes the SS look like children.
>>
File: pretty brutal.png (102KB, 488x228px) Image search: [Google]
pretty brutal.png
102KB, 488x228px
>>2095648
>>
>>2095679

Watch Men Behind the Sun.
>>
>>2095553

If you go solely by odds of survival, I suppose Treblinka would be the worst.
>>
>>2095553
I heard Auschwitz actually had a pretty neat swimming pool.
>>
>>2095792
OP here.

That explains everything.
>>
>>2095648
Whats the point of doing all that work? Like I get testing frostbite and pressure and stuff like that but - ">gassing families while they can see each other to gauge emotional response" the fuck is the point of that? It seems silly - like something a villain twirling his mustache would do.
>>
>>2095804
Emotional shock studies.
>>
>>2095804

They were testing to see how shock can influence the mind short term and long term.
>>
>>2095648
Unit 731 is definitely a breed apart, but the human medical experiments at Auschwitz were extremely brutal as well. Many live vivisections of female reproductive systems during experimentation to find easier and more effective sterilization methods to be forced en masse on the slavs.

>>2095679
Most certainly, though after it happened the US was quite desperate to get their hands on the highly valuable information it discovered.
>>
>>2095814

I stopped naming the experiments done by Unit 731. You can read more if you'd like, but it's too much to keep writing about.
>>
>>2095814

Even worse....they mostly succeeded in destroying Unit 731 evidence.
>but what about Unit 730...729....etc etc
>>
>>2095553
Most of the torture stuff is made up so there's not much difference
>>
>>2095553
>Auschwitz

Auschwitz's reputation is more due to it being the largest camp and a major rail hub, which is why the bombing debate became so pervasive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_bombing_debate
>>
File: map008.gif (27KB, 491x484px) Image search: [Google]
map008.gif
27KB, 491x484px
>>2096115
>>
No matter how bad you think these people are (731) and the germans, remember America bought all their research and almost every single one of these scientists live here and clear.

Also, keep in mind they were simply following orders. Every one of these 'experiments' did have some sort of scientific value which is most certainly inexorably tied into todays knowledge. In short, you pretty much have to thank them. I have read the only reason we know anything about frostbite and modern treatment is 'thanks' to them.
>>
>>2096669
Little comfort to those who were experimented on I'd wager.
>>
>>2096116

>railroad over Danish straits

fucking nazi engineering, I swear
>>
>>2096669

>only reason we know anything about frostbite is thanks to them

[citation needed]

Also, fuck 731. The only reason their plague weaponry didn't work is b/c their delivery system kept killing the bacteria/hosts.
>honestly sometimes I think we should have dropped a 3rd nuke in that general vicinity
>>
>>2096669
>>2095814
Fucking retarded dipshits.
>>
>>2095553
Treblinka
>>
>>2095553
That's Birkenau, not Auschwitz.
>>
>>2097685

Birkenau was a sub-camp of Auschwitz.
>>
>>2096669
>what are chimpanzees
>>
>>2097953
Nothing like Humans? 99% of their experiments were psychological ones.
>>
>>2097953
Not humans?
>>
>>2095814

>people were desperate to get their hands on the data

Well yeah. If you throw away the research, all those people were tortured and died for absolutely nothing. If you keep the research, mayne you can learn something that will benefit someone else.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.