[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Afghanistan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Darul Aman Palace.jpg (832KB, 1840x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Darul Aman Palace.jpg
832KB, 1840x1232px
Tell me about Afghanistan.
>>
>>2095297
ruined by gommies
>>
>>2095297

Huh. So that's what Kojima modeled Lamar Khanate Palace after in MGSV
>>
A shithole that lost any sense of nationality thanks to being the main playground of Turko-Mongol warfare and settlements since the 13th century.
And then when it finally started to recover some sense of nationality it again became the playground for the Cold war and since then memehujadeens from Pakistan has been leaking in to cause trouble only to escape into caves past the border when shit heats up too much only to rinse and repeat.

Now it's just the main exporter of opium and rapists.
>>
Part Afghan here. My dad managed to escape in '79. Two more weeks and he would have probably have been conscripted.

Afghanistan is classified as a failed state today, however (according to him) it wasn't always like this. Apparently they had many great kings (we wuz). My dad's middle name is the name of the first Aryan king of Afghanistan. He says up until the late 70s, before those damn commies arrived it was an incredibly safe and secular country. I claim that it only seemed like that to him because he was extremely wealthy (my grandpa was friends with the king ffs) but you never know.

Regardless it would be a lot better off today if they never got conquered by allah akbars.

Oh yeah and I can put Asian on my job applications because Afghanistan is considered in Asia, Iran is the last country in the middle east according to MOST people. Afg borders China.
>>
>>2096332
>lost any sense of nationality
>lost

They never had any, it's as much of a non-country as Belgium.
>>
>>2096347
Asian begins with Turkey.
>>
>>2096347
>Middle East is the 8th continent
>Royal Afghan education
>>
>>2096365
>>2096371
I shouldn't have said because. Both statements are true but I can't do the former because of the latter. Just coincidental.

That's how my aunt got into law school anyways.
>>
File: zia ul haq.png (11KB, 431x569px) Image search: [Google]
zia ul haq.png
11KB, 431x569px
>>2095297
shit-tier country which sold itself out to the gommies in order to annex part of neighbouring pakistan

The ISI got wind of their plan and tore them a new asshole
>>
>>2096360

Nonsense, Afghans have many languages but they have had national identities in the past, as recently as the Soviet invasion in fact.
>>
File: greatest allies.jpg (101KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
greatest allies.jpg
101KB, 800x532px
>>2096360
they used to have a pseudo-nationality back during USSR times like all other gommiestans

but then the US happened
>>
>>2096397
Blaming the US for the civil war is like blaming the Soviet Union for Yugoslav partisans.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.