[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am for the whites because I am white shit corsicans say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: toussaint2.jpg (77KB, 608x611px) Image search: [Google]
toussaint2.jpg
77KB, 608x611px
>I am for the whites because I am white
shit corsicans say
>>
>>2089036
You don't know any corsican do you ? A lot of us have blue eyes and pale skin
>>
>>2089044
corsicans aren't white, my coloured friend

this is a FACT
>>
>>2089059
See this thread : http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5492022/1/
>>
File: fr-corse.gif (5KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
fr-corse.gif
5KB, 324x216px
>>2089064
literally the first image on the page is of a black man

when will corsicans learn?
>>
File: Laurent_Marcangeli.jpg (169KB, 394x591px) Image search: [Google]
Laurent_Marcangeli.jpg
169KB, 394x591px
Beheading a moor and putting his head on our flag doesn't make us black senpai.
>>
>>2089036
Corsicans are Tuscans with a hint of Sardinian
>>
>>2089080
Corsican population hardly mixed with the romans or tuscans rulers, since most of them lived in the mountains, where the invaders didn't go. Napoleon's father however was from an tuscan family established in Corsica. Still, the corsican ethnicity didn't move so much since 10000 BC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsicans
>>
>>2089097
Etruscans settled the islands, later Tuscans and other Central Italians moved en mass to Corsica during the middle ages and modern era while the islands was scarcely populated due to Arab raiding
>>
>>2089106
>Tuscans and other Central Italians moved en mass to Corsica during the middle ages and modern era
Do you have any source on this ? Besides tuscan rulers i don't recall any "mass immigration" happening during the medieval era.
>while the islands was scarcely populated due to Arab raiding
But it wasn't. The arab raiding only forced the coastal populations to take refuge in the mountains and to abandon the coast, there wasn't a mass genocide of the original population.
>>
>>2089106
And Etruscans settled the oriental coast, but not much more and the island was already inhabited in all the remaining territory.
>>
>>2089123
Many of original inhabitants moved from Corsica to near Rome due to Arab raids and formed a huge colony
>>
>>2089067
Beheaded moor raider that Corsicans relish in killing and put on their flag to warn Africans to stay the fuck away*

FTFY
>>
>>2089036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.