[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Face it, you'll never be able to please a woman with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1476189776889.jpg (490KB, 1500x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1476189776889.jpg
490KB, 1500x1033px
>Face it, you'll never be able to please a woman with your disgusting, useless, pathetic, large penis. All women secretly crave superior SHORT and THIN Greek dick. She might try to comfort you when lay next to her at night, and say "please don't feel bad, your dick isn't... that big..." But you know that while you make love to her, she is secretly fantasizing about delicious pale, petite, Hellenistic cock.
Were Meds always compensating for their small dicks?
>>
>>2088748
How does the Asian heritage in Magyars not trespass in their dick size?

It does with the Finns but not with the Magars. Weird tee bee haytch.
>>
>>2088748
load of bollocks tbH
>>
>>2088748

Some of these numbers like Sweden and Poland have been altered from the original map while others are the same.
>>
>>2089038
>How does the Asian heritage in Magyars not trespass in their dick size?
The map is a mixture of actual measurements and self-reported statistics. Hungary is one of the countries that's self-reported
>>
File: Penis_size.jpg (63KB, 520x371px) Image search: [Google]
Penis_size.jpg
63KB, 520x371px
>>2089055
>>
Where is Vatican ?
>>
>>2089062
>Hungary is one of the countries that's self-reported
Hah, thanks then!
>>
File: Barbosa.jpg (153KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Barbosa.jpg
153KB, 1600x900px
>>2088748
>Spain 13.58
>Portugal 15.14
>>
>>2089078

see the original this fake is based on >>2089063

granted it's probably not all that accurate either but better than random numbers.
>>
File: Akiri peace of mind.jpg (30KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akiri peace of mind.jpg
30KB, 696x720px
>>2088748
I like these thread but go here if you like them to:
>>>/int/
>>
>>2089063
>>2089081
This one was made by Lynn, which was debunked years ago.

He makes countries he likes look good on the maps.
>>
>>2089100

Proof? I don't think someone like Lynn would make a fucking penis size map and anyway it's older than the fake map in OP and still contains partially the same data.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.