[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He saved western Europe from communism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: adolf_hitler_.jpg (80KB, 527x718px) Image search: [Google]
adolf_hitler_.jpg
80KB, 527x718px
He saved western Europe from communism.
>>
>>2087169
well that is debatable anon
>>
File: 1459053961472.jpg (40KB, 215x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459053961472.jpg
40KB, 215x200px
>>2087169
>Germans
>saving anyone from anything
>>
And he let eastern and central Europe succumb to communism.
>>
so why then is everyone in western some watered down version of a communist
>>
File: trotsky.jpg (37KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
trotsky.jpg
37KB, 465x600px
>>2087184
>Russia became communist because of Hitler
>>
>broke open the floodgates for Stalin

He, alongside Germany, destroyed Europe. For Germany as whole, it was the fourth attempt.
>>
>>2087169

you seem to have forgotten the part when eastern Germany was communist. that is unless you consider Germany part of eastern europe
>>
>>2087195
>implying Stalin wasn't going to break the treaty and attack Germany
>>
File: A00076149.jpg (87KB, 720x562px) Image search: [Google]
A00076149.jpg
87KB, 720x562px
>>2087187
>everyone in western some watered down version of a communist

>like Francois Hollande with his labor laws that go against workers and give more privileges to capitalists
You're totally right.
>>
>>2087205
There's literally no evidence of that. As far as the available evidence points, Stalin was pretty happy to focus on establishing a stable base of operation in eastern Europe for a while.
>>
>>2087216
On August 25, 1939, the Swiss periodical Revue de droit international published the text of a speech Stalin delivered on August 19 to a closed session of the Political Bureau in Moscow. He was quoted as follows:

It must be our objective that Germany wage war long enough to exhaust England and France so much that they cannot defeat Germany alone.... Should Germany win, it will itself be so weakened that it won't be able to wage war against us for 10 years.... It's paramount for us that this war continues as long as possible, until both sides are worn out

He was obviously preparing for war against Germany.
>>
>>2087230
>[Germany] won't be able to wage war against us for 10 years
Sounds more like he was scared of Germany.
>"now the Germans will come for us, and eat us alive"
Yep, sounds like someone with the confidence to defeat Germany.
>>
>>2087242
He was scared of Germany. He was looking for the right opportunity to attack. German spies overheard this and attacked preemptively.
>>
>>2087253
>Well, we have hearsay and conjecture...those are kinds of evidence.
>>
>>2087274
Well memed
>>
>>2087169
That's a hell of a positive spin on things
>>
>>2087230
You realize shitloads of Soviet documents were declassified, right? If there were actual evidence of this, rather than unsubstantiated claims from a Swiss periodical, you could get it straight from the horse's mouth.
>>
>>2087274
During May 1941, Zhukov and the defense commissar, Marshal Semyon Timoshenko, prepared an operational study for Red Army deployment in case of war with Germany. It was based on an initial plan submitted to Stalin the previous September. The May document included the following recommendation:

In total, Germany and its allies can deploy 240 divisions against the Soviet Union. Considering that Germany, through the arrangement of its rearward services, can keep its army readily mobilized, it could deploy ahead of us and carry out a surprise attack. To prevent this and defeat the German army, I regard it as necessary to under no circumstances relinquish the initiative to the German high command; but to deploy ahead of the enemy and then attack the Germany army right when it is forming up, has not established a front and cannot organize the combat operations of its allied forces
>>
>>2087195
What is it with Germany's pathalogical desire to fuck Europe up?
>>
>>2087316
>operational stud
Uh, that is what general staffs are for. Remember the US' plans for war with Canada and the UK?
The plans where also never signed off on or amended by Stalin. Like the maps for Finland, Poland, the Baltics and Bessarabia where.
Seriously, read a fucking book by a serious historian.
>>
>>2087332
>b-b-b-but read muh book by serious historians that don't challenge the narrative!

On May 5, Stalin and assorted Soviet dignitaries attended commencement at the Frunze Military Academy in Moscow. During the following banquet, he proposed several toasts and talked volubly. An abridged transcript of Stalin's remarks that day, from Soviet archives, was ultimately published by the Russian historian Lev Besyemski in the March 1992 issue of the periodical Osteuropa.

Stalin lauded the modernization of the Red Army. He rebuffed Gen. Michail Chosin, the director of the Frunze academy, for proposing a toast to the USSR's peaceful foreign policy. The dictator substituted these words:

Now that we have become strong, one must go from defense over to the attack. To accomplish the defense of our country we are obliged to take the offensive.... We must reform our instruction, our propaganda, agitation, our press to pervade an attack spirit. The Red Army is a modern army, and a modern army is an offensive army.
>>
File: 1459018916229.jpg (542KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1459018916229.jpg
542KB, 1280x1912px
>>2087183
Gee anon, I bet you get great grades in your cultural studies class. wow just wow such nuance.
>>
>>2087194
>Russia is the only country in Eastern Europe
>>
Except it's Hitler's fault that any country besides the USSR and maybe China became communist.
>>
>>2087342
>Hitler was responsible for Finland and Bulgaria submitting to communism
>>
>>2087332
Serious historians would tell you Gadaffi was a terrorist puppetmaster
>>
>>2087347
>Bulgaria
Absolutely.
>>
>>2087336
>Now that we have become strong, one must go from defense over to the attack. To accomplish the defense of our country we are obliged to take the offensive.... We must reform our instruction, our propaganda, agitation, our press to pervade an attack spirit. The Red Army is a modern army, and a modern army is an offensive army.
Were does that mention an preemptive attack Germany.
And by the way he knew how shitty the Red Army was in 1941, after Finland, Poland, and even Nomonhan where the RKKA was very critical of itself.
>>
>>2087336
>>2087316
Bullshit claims: Three
Citations: Zero

For everything else, there's Mastercard.
>>
>>2087361
The witnesses testified that Stalin had described the German army's "occupation" of Bulgaria and transfer of troops to Finland as "reasons for a war against Germany."24 Discussing the preparedness of the Red Army, Stalin heralded its intended employment:

For us, the war plans are ready... In the course of the next two months we can begin the struggle against Germany. It may surprise you that I'm telling you our war plans, but it has to be. We must take this step for our protection and take revenge for Bulgaria and Finland. There is a peace treaty with Germany, but that's just an illusion, a curtain behind which we can work.
>>
>>2087377
Oh would you look at that. Yet more claims with no citations.

Would you just post them in a .jpg so everyone can immediately know you're a Stormloser and save us some time?
>>
>>2087169

>Hitler saved us from equality and human dignity

Gee thanks, boss.
>>
>>2087369
Reddit: the post
>>
File: hitler_fedoratip.jpg (159KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_fedoratip.jpg
159KB, 700x609px
>>2087369
Well meme'd.

Ertl, Karl Hans, Das Unternehmen Barbarossa, Rosenheim: dvg, 1997.

Glantz, David, Stumbling Colossus, Lawrence, KS: Kansas UP, 1998.

Helmdach, Erich, Überfall? Berg am See: Vowinckel, 1983.

Klüver, Max, Präventivschlag 1941, Leoni: Druffel, 1986.

Post, Walter, Unternehmen Barbarossa, Hamburg/Berlin/Bonn: Mittler, 1996.

Reese, Roger, Stalin's Reluctant Soldiers, Lawrence, KS: Kansas UP, 1996.

Suvorov, Viktor, Icebreaker, London: Harnish Hamilton, 1990.

Suvorov, Viktor, "Who Was Planning to Attack Whom in June 1941, Hitler or Stalin?" The Journal of the Royal United Services Institute for Defence Studies, v. 130 no. 2, London, June 1985, pp. 50-55.
>>
>>2087382
Nice to meet you reddit. You have to go back.
>>
>>2087377
watch this you pleb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_pQLI9Vo58
>>
>>2087388
Some literally whos, and Viktor fucking Suvorov? Amateur historian and active fucking historical revisionist? BAHAHA, I FUCKING KNEW IT.
>>
>>2087396
>arguing with doubles
>>
>>2087382
>Yet more claims with no citations.
That last one was from captured Soviet generals in German captivity. Highly fucking reliable.
>>2087388
>Glantz, David, Stumbling Colossus
Ha, ever read it? Guess what it argues against. It completely discredits Suvorovs 'work'.
>>
>>2087396
>BBC

Good goy
>>
>>2087394
I've been here longer than you, you goddamn cancer. I was here before Swarmfront colonized /pol/, I was here before /pol/ was even a thing, I was here before the original fucking /n/ was a thing.
>>
>>2087402
>Some literally whos
David Glantz is one of the (if not the) best historian currently working of the Eastern Front.
Stumbling Collosus is one of the books I was referring to here >>2087332
>>
>>2087402
>LOOK, I SAID BWAHAHAHA. THEREFORE I WIN LE ARGUMENT. XD

Time to go back reddit
>>
>>2087413
Ah, that'll show me for being lazy. I got sick of googling names about halfway through.
>>
>>2087420
Where did I say I won the argument? There's no winning arguments with crazy people. I just think it's hilarious you brought up someone without academic credentials whose been repeatedly accused of historical revisionism.
>>
>>2087428
>being a historical revisionist is invalid the same way the scientific community cannot challenge a scientific theory

Well meme'd
>>
>>2087439
>>2087428
Suvorov is not a revisionist (Glantz is however, in some ways), he is a liar and a fraud.
>>
>>2087444
Who Suvorov or Glantz?
>>
>>2087449
>how do brackets work
>>
>>2087455
Yeah, I suppose that was a dumb question.
>>
>>2087184
That would be Roosevelt and Churchill
>>
>>2087444
He's lectured at the US naval academy. He's taken seriously.
>>
>>2087169

I forget, whcih countries had Stalin invaded as head of state of the USSR prior to signing the MR pact?
>>
File: lol stalin.png (469KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
lol stalin.png
469KB, 960x632px
>>2087316
A report sent to Stalin from one of his Military intelligence leaders indicating that sources on the front are seeing that Germany plans to attack any day now and we have to prepare. Stalin replied (see the scribbled handwriting in the pic) Paraphrasing here: "You can tell your 'source' to go fuck his mother! He is not a source but a disinformant!"
>>
>>2087804
Finland?
>>
File: spongeboob.jpg (15KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
spongeboob.jpg
15KB, 192x154px
>he thinks russia wouldn't have tried to invade europe
after reading about the history of russia and how many times they've invaded europe, how can you be so dense to think that they wouldn't invade
>>
File: 2000px-Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg.png (537KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg.png
537KB, 2000x1414px
Explain this
>>
>>2087169
>Hitler was in charge of US army

Really mobilizes your brain forces, huh?
>>
>>2088800

Nope, Finland was not only after, it was explicitly promised as within the Soviet sphere of influence.

http://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/MOD/1939pact.html
>>
>>2087388
>Suvorov, Viktor, Icebreaker,
._.
>>
>>2088279
He thought it was a prank
>>
>>2087194
>Russia
>European
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.