[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A cursed name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0969.jpg (166KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
166KB, 1200x1200px
>Martin Luther
>Martin Luther King jr.
>Alexander Luther

What's with people named "Luther" ruining society?
>>
If you smell shit everywhere you go, check your shoes and go back to /pol/
>>
>>2079947
>Alexander Luther
kek
>>
>>2079947
MLK helped stabilize race relations for decades until the war on drugs fucked it all up. Do you want niggers chimping out in gangs because they get treated like shit or actually working and thinking they're equal?
>>
>>2080123
I'd rather they still be slaves.
>>
You forgot Lex Luther

>>2080123
What ruined African Americans was the single mother epidemic.
>>
>>2080131
Le hella epic bro XD. yeah who wouldn't want to live in a hypocritical society!
>>
>>2080140
Lex Luthor is trying to save Earth from an omnipotent alien that could kill us all if he wanted to, he's a hero.
>>
>>2080141
>hypocritical society
I agree.
The US should have dropped all pretences of freedom and kept the slaves to solve this contradiction.
>>
>>2080140
Yeah m8, Jim Crow laws and whites being literal terrorists to black communities had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2080140
The single mother epidemic was partially due to gang culture which became lucrative due to ineffective laws surrounding drug punishment. Hard to be a daddy when you're in jail for 20 years. Even harder when you're dead.
>>
>>2080156
The single mother epidemic predates the war on drugs.
>>
>>2080152
Their communities were pretty good before the single mother epidemic. Yea they got shit on by whites occasionally, but at least they were attempting to get educated, hold jobs and could speak intelligible english,
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.