[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Miracle of the Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: crowdfatima.jpg (42KB, 600x294px) Image search: [Google]
crowdfatima.jpg
42KB, 600x294px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

what exactly happened here?

inb4 100,000 people all hallucinated at once
>>
>>2076928
Why has god stopped working wonders just at the time the devil invented the video cam?
>>
>>2076928
Mass hysteria + optic illusion.
>>
God BTFO proddies and fedoras
>>
>>2076928
>what exactly happened here?

A miracle, desu.
>>
>>2076944
cop out

How would that even happen?
>>
>>2076960
Large crowd+dehydration+confirmation bias.
>>
>>2076968
*tips fedora*
>>
>>2076972
You sure showed me.
>>
>>2076977
You got btfo
>>
>>2076993
I did, I really did. Time to go back to church I guess.
>>
>>2076977
now open a bible and start reading the Word of God
time to get saved anon
>>
>>2076928
Oh wow a bunch of religious tards who decided to spend their day waiting for a miracle produced some accounts of bullshit to place alongside accounts of literally nothing at, as others have pointed out, a time when all we have is pictures of people in the sun.

So compelling.
>>
>>2076928
If you stare at the sun for extended periods of time you see wierd shit

This is not the only time its happened
>>
>>2077034
>>2077035

euphoric
>>
>>2076968
Nice evidence you got there
>>
File: tip tip.jpg (66KB, 613x677px) Image search: [Google]
tip tip.jpg
66KB, 613x677px
>>2077041
>asking for evidence

You sound like an atheist.
>>
Why didn't anyone outside Portugal see it?
>>
>>2077048
>Pope Pius XII himself witnessed the miracle of the sun from the Vatican gardens
>>
>>2077050
Anyone else?
>>
>>2077041
What do you want? It's a better explanation than dude miracles lmao.
>>
>>2077062
>>2076972
>>
>>2077050
He'd have lost a lot of authority if he had claimed otherwise.

It'd be more interesting to hear of accounts of people not emotionally invested in seeing or not seeing something,
>>
>>2077035
this pretty much. good to see the CIDF in full force on the chins
>>
>>2077050
So the sun starts dancing around

And the only people to notice it are a single Portuguese town and the pope

Sounds legit
>>
>>2077050
Wasn't that years later? He wasn't pope at the time.
>>
>>2077062
Maybe it was a solar flare, but please by all means continue your strawman argument
>>
>people stare at the sun and their eyes go crazy
It's probably a miracle.
>>
>>2077070
>>2077045
>>
Why is /his/ becoming so euphoric?
>>
>>2077095
This is an atheist imageboard, Christfags get out.
>>
ITT: christfag OP attempts a lousy shill and lashes out at everyone for not falling for it
>>
They were testing a secret WWI weapon in a country relatively far from the battlefields desu
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.