[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the biggest prank in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: El saco de Roma.png (3MB, 1896x1317px) Image search: [Google]
El saco de Roma.png
3MB, 1896x1317px
What is the biggest prank in history?
>>
File: 1480003770343.jpg (215KB, 748x823px) Image search: [Google]
1480003770343.jpg
215KB, 748x823px
>>2075639
>>
>>2075639

>>
>As the NSDAP consolidated its power, several disputes arose between Hanfstaengl and Germany's Propaganda Minister, Joseph Goebbels. Hanfstaengl was removed from Hitler's staff in 1933. He and Helene divorced in 1936. Hanfstaengl fell completely out of Hitler's favour after he was denounced by Unity Mitford, a close friend of both the Hanfstaengls and Hitler.
>In 1937, Hanfstaengl received orders to parachute into an area held by the nationalist side of the Spanish Civil War, to assist in negotiations. While on board the plane he feared a plot on his life and learned more details from the pilot about the mission, who eventually admitted he had been ordered to drop Hanfstaengl over republican-held territory, which would have meant almost certain death. The pilot eventually landed on a small airfield after claiming an engine malfunction following a brief talk with Hanfstaengl, which allowed him to escape.
>This version of the story was related by Albert Speer in his memoirs, who stated that the "mission" to Spain was an elaborate practical joke, concocted by Hitler and Goebbels, designed to punish Hanfstaengl after he'd displeased the Führer by making "adverse comments about the fighting spirit of the German soldiers in combat" in the Spanish Civil War. Hanfstaengl was issued sealed orders from Hitler which were not to be opened until his plane was in flight. These orders detailed that he was to be dropped in "Red Spanish territory" to work as an agent for Francisco Franco. The plane, according to Speer, was merely circling over Germany containing an increasingly disconcerted Hanfstaengl, with false location reports being given to convey the impression that the plane was drawing ever closer to Spain. After the joke had played itself out, the pilot declared he had to make an emergency landing and landed safely at Leipzig Airport.[6] Hanfstaengl was so alarmed by the event that he defected soon afterward.
>>
>>2075653
Came to post this

Top tier banter
>>
File: 1462055167449.png (231KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1462055167449.png
231KB, 600x580px
>>2075653
>>
>saco

saqueo
>>
File: 6641140.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
6641140.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>2075653
>>
>>2075653
Your tax marcs at work, gentlemen.
>>
>>2075639
>be stalin
>tell your guards not to enter your room on pain of being shot
>scream from inside your room
>guards come in to save you
>tell them they'll be shot for disobeying orders
>>
File: 1480348669634.png (2MB, 957x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480348669634.png
2MB, 957x718px
>>2075653
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

The guy spent 13 years pretending to be an Anti-Masonic Catholic fundamentalist, spreading stories about satanic rituals inside the freemasonry, only to come out as a hoaxer during a press conference.
>>
File: tips adolph.jpg (16KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
tips adolph.jpg
16KB, 500x435px
>>2075653
psssh nothin personnel, Hanfstaengl
>>
>>2075639
Ben Franklin pulled a few in his time.
>>
>>2075653
you'd think the constant turning of the plane would be suspicious
>>
File: ycxdnvo.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ycxdnvo.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>2075653
>>
>>2077752
It's hard to notice once you get used to the orientation of the plane.
>>
>>2075820
>be Stalin
>wake up one morning
>I don't feel so good, oh fuck I think I'm having a stroke
>don't have the strength to get up and use the phone to call for help
>well I'm sure someone will come and help me once they notice I didn't come out for breakfast
>guards notice you don't come out for breakfast
>think its weird but don't want to get in trouble so they don't check on you
>don't show up for any meetings that day
>nobody comes to check on you for over 12 hours
>by that point you're beyond help
>die a few hours later

when a prank goes so far it kills you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.