[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holodomor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: holodomor.jpg (38KB, 342x257px) Image search: [Google]
holodomor.jpg
38KB, 342x257px
Political genocide?
Run away means of securing capital and food?
Big whoopsie-daisy?
>>
>>2075050
Can someone explain to me why the kulak's burned the crops as a means of protest?
It's like shooting yourself in the head as to not get killed first by your enemies.
>>
File: MilitaryGenius.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
MilitaryGenius.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>2075189
It's a flawless strategy
>>
>>2075189
Defiance and spite.

I'd have done the same
>>
>>2075211
This will never not be funny.
>>
Somebody fucked up and someone would have to suffer because of it.
>>
File: BasedTrudeau.jpg (141KB, 711x407px) Image search: [Google]
BasedTrudeau.jpg
141KB, 711x407px
>>2075223
He's the anti-trump on twitter. Hilarious for different reasons
>>
>>2075189
>It's like shooting yourself in the head as to not get killed first by your enemies.

And you don't view going out on your own terms as preferable?
>>
>>2075322
>And you don't view going out on your own terms as preferable?
It's retarded
>>
>>2075322
If I know for certain that I will not survive,I might as well take some of my enemy down with me.
>>
>>2075211
I don't think it's too hard to justify the quote.
>>
>>2075189
Not understanding the point of collectivization/greed/intentional sabotage
>>
>>2075189
The soviets were going to take the grain so they burned it, either way they would have starved.
>>
>>2075350
I'm lsitening
>>
>>2075405
Killing your enemies is abandoning the western humanistic/christian values that your enemies want you to abandon.
>>
>>2075411
Why didnt he say that instead or making Canadians look like a bunch of passivists
>>
>>2075428
He didn't say it. The quote is fake. It was too good to fact check.
>>
>>2075189
Did that really happen? Commies demonised kulaks left and right, sounds like propaganda to me
>>
>>2075050
Stalin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2076713
He didn't kill enough khokhols.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.