[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: alexander-dugin.jpg (794KB, 3840x2555px) Image search: [Google]
alexander-dugin.jpg
794KB, 3840x2555px
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
>>2073643
We-wuzing uralic ape.
Just like rest of the russians.
>>
Wannabe Rasputin
>>
His critique of liberalism is interesting, and should give the West a moment of reflection.
The problem is the determinism he uses. The thing with degradation is that it applies to every system. The problem lies in its capability to communicate its value and make up to the next generation, to assure its continuation...and in that regard we are failing, but damn...we have been going with modernity for some time now.
I agree with Dugin on a lot, but he should be regarded as a wake up call coming from the outside, to apply some introspection. We have most of the answers we need within our modern tradition, we just got lost during the 1960's when we entered into the post-modern retardation....that was basically a generation shitting on their responsibility to understand what they inherited, and creating the mess we need to clean up today....if it will not just outright destroy us first.
Seriously, the technological changes creating a different social context has been going on for a fucking long time now...its just these fucking neo-progressives who think they are ''wise'' in dealing with it, but they failed...and it starts to show ''bigly''
>>
He is a russian fascist.
>>
File: gericiler[1].jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gericiler[1].jpg
52KB, 600x450px
<3
>>
The Right-wing Zizek.
>>
File: Dugin no beard.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dugin no beard.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
Once we were living at Kurehin's place - Dugin, me and Nurich. One day we woke up and I opened the window as usual. Dugin lied on the bed with a thoughtful expression on his face. Suddenly he asked: "Do you know where Omsk is?" "South of Siberia, near Kazahstan" - I answered. "Kazahstan is near Omsk? What if kazahs poisoned the wind? They could have poisoned the wind! Close the window immediately: the wind is poisoned!" - he cried. He sounded very serious and frightened, began to walk in the room back and forth. "Kazahs have poisoned the wind, how will I go outside? It is true, indeed. I know there are reed people there. They have a lake "Balhash", and there is a lot of reed, cane. And cane people, reed people live there, they never stick their head above the water and breath using straws" - he said. Then he thought a little bit more and said: "And in the middle of "Balhash" there is a huge island, which is the home of gigantic, enormous cat, and all the reed people worship it. Fucking reed! Reed people everywhere, what shall we do? They can invade us and we are fucked! If reed people get out with their cat, and their cat is enormous, three meters tall!"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.