[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? http://anonhq.com/vatican-remove-14 -books-bible-1684/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: cia.gif (3MB, 362x430px) Image search: [Google]
cia.gif
3MB, 362x430px
Thoughts?

http://anonhq.com/vatican-remove-14-books-bible-1684/
>>
>>2071657
>The Vatican removed 14 books from the Bible.
>In the year 1611 the Bible was translated from Latin into English.
Never mind the fact that the 1611 KJV was not the first English translation of the Bible. Never mind the fact that it was not translated from Latin into English. Never mind the fact that it was not the Vatican that translated the Bible into English, nor was it them to commission it. Never mind the fact that the Catholic Bible translations today, the Apocrypha (the 14 books mentioned) are included as deuterocanonical.

3/10 made me reply.
>>
>>2071714
Why do KJO advocates hate history?
>>
>>2071728
Fuck off Thothfag nobody loves you, you demonic rapebaby.
>>
>>2071714
>>2071728
>>2071754
I don't know what any of this means
>>
>>2071754
but i do
>>
File: g1NuuTw.png (369KB, 838x816px) Image search: [Google]
g1NuuTw.png
369KB, 838x816px
>>2071754
Why would a loving God allow pic related to happen? Satan's always there when God jacks off to your misery.
>>
>>2071728
kabbalah is satanism
>>
>>2071878
>>2071883
>>2071886
I still don't know
>>
>>2071901
>>2071657
OP posted a link to an anonymous blogpost with several MASSIVE historical errors peddled by King James Only advocates. (It's funny, too, it looks like the OT list they're advocating for is Origen who the KJO crowd views as a heretic perverting God's word).

Some of them are covered here: >>2071714

I then followed up with the logical conclusion, why do the KJO folks hate history so much (because they either have to resort to lies or conspiracy theories to support their worldview).

>>2071754
>>2071886
^These guys are probably trigger'd KJO protestant posters and/or trolls.
>>
>>2071913
>shilling this hard for the Vatican
up yours Catholicuck
>>
File: mass altar.jpg (221KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
mass altar.jpg
221KB, 450x600px
>>2071922
Come back to the One True Gnostic Catholic faith, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKachYTr-4
>>
>>2071924
your fucking Pope is a jew
>>
>>2071928
My pope is Aleister Crowley, mate.

>"I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breaths.
>And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
>And I believe in the Serpent and the Lion, Mystery of Mystery, in His name BAPHOMET.
>And I believe in one Gnostic and Catholic Church of Light, Life, Love and Liberty, the Word of whose Law is THELEMA.
>And I believe in the communion of Saints.
>And, forasmuch as meat and drink are transmuted in us daily into spiritual substance, I believe in the Miracle of the Mass.
>And I confess one Baptism of Wisdom whereby we accomplish the Miracle of Incarnation.
>And I confess my life one, individual, and eternal that was, and is, and is to come.
>AUMGN, AUMGN, AUMGN."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.