[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amadeus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Amadeusmov.jpg (26KB, 232x350px) Image search: [Google]
Amadeusmov.jpg
26KB, 232x350px
Just finished watching this movie, is this move /his/ approved?
>>
Salieri wasn't a villain and was not an enemy of Mozart. The bit where he dresses up is complete fiction, the requiem was commissioned by a count in honour of his wife.
>>
>>2070396
Yes.

Now watch Faust

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1437357/
>>
>>2070396
Mozart was black, so no
>>
No, it's completely fictional
>>
It's a decent movie and a good pleb-tier intro to Mozart and his music. If you're looking for real history, not so much though.
>>
I don't ever watch movies with the expectation to learn anything about history so to me it was just good
>>
Very good movie, keep in mind it's based on a play I believe
>>
No!

1. Salieri did not rip off Mozart
2. Mozart was black
3. Mozart had a scat fetish
>>
File: Das_rite.jpg (48KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Das_rite.jpg
48KB, 1000x500px
First of all. Mozart, or Musa ibn Zarat, was a black moorish composer.
Second. He didn't compose none of that boring-ass shit! Musa was rap musician.
Third. A black woman named Mama Dea composed all of the music they attribute to "Mozart" on her piano. Only she played jazz piano, not that boring ass whiteboi classical music lmao! But they removed all of the jazz swing from her compositions to make it sound like white music.
Fourth. Wolfowitz, a black Hebrew Israelite, was their manager and producer. He toured with them all over Europe, making the white man mad.

Now their white slave master, Salieri, was jealous of their success so he plotted their assassination and stole all their music and special powers and minds. White revisionist hitorians then merged the three figures, Wolfowitz, Mama Dea and Musa ibn Zarat, into one, the fake white composer "Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart".

WAKE UP PEOPLE! DO YO RESEARCH!
>>
>>2070396
BUT IT WASN'T STEWIE WHO WAS MOCKING ME

IT WAS GOD
>>
>>2070396
No, it was completely fictional.

But very good, honestly, outside of portraying my emperorfu as a man who doesn't know music.
>>
File: 1420250861667.gif (699KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1420250861667.gif
699KB, 320x240px
>>2074047
10/10
>>
Plebbish kino
>>
File: 1447448000148.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1447448000148.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>2070396
The historical events depicted are pure horseshit. Like the tv show Rome however, as a depiction of the period in terms of clothing, society etc. it's actually pretty decent.

>this fucking scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0
>mfw
>>
MOZART

FORGIVE YOUR ASSASSIN
>>
>>2070396
Salieri was not like that irl.
+ dat laugh...
>>
>>2070396
It's not historically accurate in the slightest and is based entirely on a stage play.

That being said the directors cut is a legit 10/10 film.
>>
>>2070396
One of my favorite movies of all time, but definitely not historically accurate, and shouldn't be interpreted as even trying to be so.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.