[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont wanna die, lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: trinity-kells-long.jpg (288KB, 595x285px) Image search: [Google]
trinity-kells-long.jpg
288KB, 595x285px
I dont wanna die, lads
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzcxODU2Mzk3.jpg (49KB, 620x730px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzcxODU2Mzk3.jpg
49KB, 620x730px
We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And the world is full of fear. It's horrifying. Jesus Christ there's so much fear.
>>
>>2067356
>Fri Dec 9 2016
>/his/ tries to be comforting
>>
>>2067356
I ain't scared of nuffin!
>>
life is pure misery faggot, i wanna die everyday
>>
>>2067340
Sentiments shared by every human in existence anon
>>
I isn't real
Don't is aversion
Wana is grasping
Die doesn't happen
Lads are forever
>>
File: 1394577904968.jpg (62KB, 520x524px) Image search: [Google]
1394577904968.jpg
62KB, 520x524px
I'm not afraid of death or being dead, but I am somewhat angry about the situation. I wanna see the future. I've read history up to now, I don't wanna die before seeing how it ends. That's bullshit.
>>
>>2067579
But it 'll never end lad
>>
Time is merely a dimension.

Somewhere along the axis, you've been dead for billions of years, and somewhere up it, you're a kid having his first birthday party
>>
>>2067340
Man up and stare death right in the face you fucking pussy
>>
Death seems like more of a norm to me than life, we've spent nearly 14 billion years not existing, and we will continue to do so for the rest of time apart from this tiny keyhole we get to peep through. The fact that you are here right now reading this shows just how unfathomably lucky you are to be alive, a chance to see and feel and experience.

Think about the unthinkable lengths of time and matter that led up to you being born, without author or purpose you have sprouted up as this little living organism. The universe is big, empty and uncaring from our perspective, but that's just our perspective. We have our own little world that we collectively live in, and if you take a step back and look at it as if you were a conscious non-human being with the rest of the universe in mind it makes a lot more sense.

That being said, death is just going back to the norm, with life being this amazing gift that us lucky few get to live for the blink of an eye. I don't think I'm capturing even a fraction of what I think about this with mere words though, just go look at the stars for a while.
>>
Meh, I'd rather be dead matter. Far superior existence.

Consciousness is overrated.
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (51KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
51KB, 400x600px
"Death is nothing to us; for that which has been dissolved into its elements experiences no sensations, and that which has no sensation is nothing to us."
Work on living pleasantly and simply, bro.
>>
>>2067340
Repent and believe that God hast raised Christ Jesus from the dead and thou shalt have eternal life
>>
>>2067340
It's no biggie, man.
We're all going to town eventually.
>>
>one day ever semblance of proof the human race existed will be erased
Why do we bother carrying on?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.