[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilizations of the Previous Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What are your thoughts on an age of humans preceding this one? Evidence at Nabta Playa, H20 weathering of Sphinx etc?
>>
>>2066683
Why do you think they were humans? The Sphinx in particular was built by lion people.
>>
Civilizations leave evidence.

Pottery, sudden replacement of indigenous flora and fauna with domesticated species, worked metal items.

We have evidence of stone tools progressively getting better and better until the neolithic revolution.

It wouldn't make sense that genuine civilizations existed without domesticating animals, firing clay, or forging metal.
>>
>>2066683

what is your picture supposed to be. surely this belongs on /x/ too?
>>
>>2066712
It wouldn't make sense to humans*
>>
>>2066683
Nabta Playa is a part of the greater Aqualithic of Northern Africa. I have a thread discussing the Neolithic Subpluvial here
>>
>>2066808
Well OP did say an age of humans
>>
no evidence, and because of how recently it would have had to have been, the absence of evidence in this case is evidence of absence. they would have had to have an active agenda to remove evidence of their existence to have existed.

it's more possible that there was an intelligent species millions of years before humans, as evidence of their civilization would have long been destroyed geologically. there is little reason to speculate on this, though.
>>
>>2066693
>>2066712
If civilizations leave evidence, then wouldn't these be particularly solid evidence? It was pottery and fire pits which led to the discovery at Nabta. Perhaps it is an error to measure their civilization by our standards.
>>
>>2066683

They were compromised with foreign DNA so that only one family on earth was pure human.

We're getting pretty close to the same exact condition.

>As in the days of Noah....
>>
>>2066840
This is a valid explanation of their creation, but I feel at this point in our current age of human development i.g. global culture, potential for interplanetary travel, that it is of critical importance what happened to the last culture of creatures on this planet capable of calculating 26,000 years of celestial time.
>>
>>2066874
I wouldn't trust people off 20 parts in 26.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.