[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Find a flaw
>>
>>2063719
white peollepe
>>
America should be a theocratic monarchy and there should be no free speech t(o) b(e) h(onest)
>>
>>2063747
>implyong we shouldn't be a constitutional monarchy
Hamilton knew how to run a country.
>>
You can't. The 1st amendment of the United States Constitution is one of the best things ever written.
>>
>>2063719
it assumed mass media couldn't be monopolized and taken advantage of
>>
>>2063754
Hamilton wanted a monarchy?
>>
>>2063747
I prefer White Christian Anarchy
>>
>>2063719

It doesn't prohibit the courts or the executive office from creating policy based on religion .

Its vague and lends itself to the type of interpretation that was natural to English common law courts, yet in America it is extremely difficult to override the interpretation given by judges, so judges are made into a super legislature.
>>
>>2063768
Pretty much. His idea of the presidency held more power and was for life.
>>
>>2063873
Noice, reminds me a bit of the Italian republics
>>
>>2063719
america
>>
>>2063747
this
religious freedom is atheism
>>
>>2063762
Mass media didn't really exist at the time tbf
>>
>>2064028
atheism is a religion
>>
>>2063719
>Find a flaw
Catholicism isn't the state religion.
>>
>>2063719
The actual, unironic, non-meme answer is that the establishment clause and the free exercise clause are ultimately in conflict. That, and >>2063796 makes a valid point, though this is balanced by the Judiciary having no power to originate the law-making and law-interpreting process.
>>
>>2063747
I am all for this

Monarchy 2017
>>
>>2063719
Finally proof that the USA is not a Christian nation.
>>
>>2064228
America also has no official language
>>
>>2063719
liberalism is not seen as a religion
>>
>>2064028
>>2064037
No and no
>>
>>2064046
>English Protestants
>English Deists
>English Atheists
"Hey guys let's form a Catholic government!"
>>
Considering the only possibilities for a religion America could have recognized were fucking monotheistic memes clearly the right choice

That said if there was some sort of paganism that was viable in the west like Shinto or Hinduism is in the East we should have taken it
>>
>>2063873
>His idea of the presidency held more power

More power than is outlined in the Constitution, but less than he actually has in 2016.
>>
>>2063719
My only problem is that there is no explicit right to privacy. I mean it's implied in the no quarter, but traditionalists are against it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.