[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was life like in the Aztec city, Tenochtitlan /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: taco.jpg (343KB, 2143x1205px) Image search: [Google]
taco.jpg
343KB, 2143x1205px
What was life like in the Aztec city, Tenochtitlan /his/?
>>
>>2062338
We will never truly know desu :(
>>
>>2062338
Heartless
>>
>>2062501
Mild kek

Probably overcrowded and smelly.
Same as right now desu

t. Mexican
>>
busy
>>
>>2062338
Pretty cushy to be honest. The weather there is relatively mild, culturally all members of the household except for the elderly chipped in on chores and household tasks, medicine was well-developed and they bathed regularly, there wasn't too much backbreaking labor because much of their farming was done on little mud-islands constructed on the lake itself (which means no carrying things long distances, you can use boats) and even when they weren't on the waters they focused sunlight through crystals to levitate small objects. Only the priestly aristocracy had access to large crystals, but your average middle-class family would usually own a fist-sized one.
>>
>>2062501
KEK
>>
>>2062980
donĀ“t tell me they ate doggos
>>
>>2062994
That was actually the mainuse for the hairless dog.
>>
>>2062961
not according to Hernan Cortes
>>
File: IMG_0106.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>2062338
If I was an 25 year old Aztec man...

What age would I have lost my virginity?
How? - consensual, rape, slave, prostitute, etc?
Would my wife be a virgin?
What would my preferred sexual position be?
Is my penis cut?

Educate me his.
>>
>>2063350
>What age would I have lost my virginity?
You'd be married around 18, but during school time some boys used to sneak in harlots so you could lose it at 15.
>How? - consensual, rape, slave, prostitute, etc?
A prostitute, if in war maybe rape. If you raped a slave, she could take you to court.
>Would my wife be a virgin?
Most likely.
>What would my preferred sexual position be?
That's up to personal preference, they practiced any position.
>Is my penis cut?
They did not practice circumcision.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.