[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These four guys come up to you. What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wat do.jpg (74KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wat do.jpg
74KB, 960x540px
These four guys come up to you.

What do
>>
why are cumskins so disgusting
>>
>>2061885

Point and laugh.
>>
>>2061885

Whos the guy on the right?

Lindy, Sword dude, total war dude and ???
>>
>>2061916
Julian Assange
>>
>>2061885
"HOLY. ROMAN. EMPIRE."

Giggle like a five-year-old and run off.
>>
>>2061885
Ask them who they are and what do they want
>>
Challenge Lindy to a game of Warhammer, best Easton in a challenge of blades, and smack Assange for covering up the existence of a secret dwarf civilization.
*Seriously who is the short guy?
>>
>>2061885

Keep walking, why should I care about four random people in the street? I live in town, you know, with more human people, I see people everyday, its amazing but you dont have to interact with everyone.
>>
>>2061885

Christ Nikolas looks like a pale, sickly freak when you take him out of his spare bedroom.
>>
>>2061885
throw the guy on the left over my shoulder and skate away into the distance
>>
>>2061885
Tell the fat autists on the right to take a picture of me with the two autists on the left.
>>
>>2061885
why are anglos so disgusting ?
>>
>>2061885
Say hi to Matt, slap Lindy with an MG42, and not even acknowledge the other two as I have no clue who they are.
>>
Shoot them and claim self-defense.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.