[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we forgive or avenge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Get_Out_Normie.jpg (13KB, 325x323px) Image search: [Google]
Get_Out_Normie.jpg
13KB, 325x323px
Is it better to forgive or seek revenge?
Is it like fapping where it only feels good for a while and then you feel bad later?

EX: Wife cheats on you, is it better to let it go or break all her shit?(even that ass)
>>
>>2061333
If wife cheats on you, she should be executed. That's how it's been for hundreds of years. I have no idea when we reached the point of cuckoldry being unpunished.
>>
>>2061333
it really depends on the situation, especially the example you gave. one isn't better than the other in all cases
>>
If you feel bad later, you have issues.
Also, letting go, because not only it's the legal option, but it shows you're a mature man, able to deal with your life without going full ballistic.
>>2061364
What if you cheat on her? Do you kill yourself? Or surrender to her mercy?
>>
File: 1457735489115.gif (461KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457735489115.gif
461KB, 500x250px
You shouldn't force yourself to be something you're not. It's better to do what you want rather than what you feel you should, for yourself.

Me, I never forgive. I keep it in mind. It's good for you.
>>
>>2061381
If you cheat then you should be executed alongside the woman you cheated on her with.
>>
>>2061333
It really depends. Do you feel like you'll get any kind of closure from it? Do you feel like it is completely justified and won't come to bite you in the ass?
>>
>>2061333
Why not neither?
>>
>>2061333
Be like water, my friend.
>>
>>2061333
problem with an eye for an eye is "where does it in"

someone slights you, you kill them
his son is justified in killing you for vengeance
your son is justified in killing that son and is then killed by the cousin of that killed son
etc.

that's for murder, you always feel justified in your actions but the outside looking in will always think you are a violent nigger killing people for shits and giggles.

as for the cheating thing, it's not ally a forgiving as you just annual the marriage (so no alimony or better yet she has to pay it and you keep the kids because the divorce was her fault).
>>
>>2061333

Forgive.

Revenge is holding hot coals to your chest; it only burns you.
>>
>>2061439
Cuck
>>
Revenge is alright provided you go for it instantly and passionately. E.g if someone wrongs you then punch them.

Being slow and methodical about it is just a waste of your own time and pretty beta.
>>
>>2061333
Murder the wife.
>>
>>2061333
Kill her, she's a traitor, traitors don't deserve forgiveness
>>
>>2061333
look at northern albania,
they still practice blood feuds. nobody wins in a back-and-forth like that. children grow up locked away in order to protect them and families are destroyed and torn apart all the time with no perspective of this ever ending. apparently 10.000 albanians died in blood feuds since 1992.
>>
Forgiving people is difficult but feels good. If you're too shit to forgive, at least try to accept what happened as shit and move on.

Revenge is balls and completely not worth it. If someone wronged you so badly then they're not even worth your time.
>>
Let her go. If she doesn't love you, the next one will.
>>
Matthew 19:9

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Just leave her. If you forgive her, and live the rest of your life bitter, better not to keep her around at all.
>>
>>2061915

Some people just want to burn.
>>
>>2061961

Forgiveness does not lead to bitterness.
>>
>>2061966
Real forgiveness doesn't.

But when you really love someone, and they betray you, according to the book, this is reason enough to depart. No fault of your own.
>>
>>2061951
>If she doesn't love you, the next one will.

you cannot make this assumption
>>
>>2061989
if that doesn't work, try again, whatever.

point is, not to sit there all pissed n do nothing, go find someone better.
>>
>>2061409
Drown her.
Thanks Bruce Lee.
>>
"to err is human, to forgive divine"
Life is about compromise, friend.
Sometimes a man has gotta stand up and be counted for something.
>>
>>2061971

Yup. It's just not mandatory to leave them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.