[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /his/ even moderated anymore? Half the threads on this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0520.jpg (87KB, 1529x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
87KB, 1529x179px
Is /his/ even moderated anymore? Half the threads on this board are quasi /pol/ bait threads in disguise.
>>
The janny used to be super aggressive, he seems to have given up, you'd think after this recent hiring of jannies we'd get a new batch overzealously trying to clean up the board, but they're not here (yet). Idk
>>
>hitler did literally nothing wrong
versus
>fascism is better than communism here is why, communism sucks by the way
i bet you'd ban the second poster you filthy commie
>>
>>2060299

/his/ hasn't been moderated for ages. Once every so often I make ridiculously off-topic and offensive threads just to test the waters, and I only got a 1 day ban in the last few months.
>>
>>2060309
This
>>
I made a thread about how America of today will be viewed in the future and captain hot pockets deleted.

Pretty disappointing I thought it was a good idea for s thread
>>
>>2060349
That sounds a lot better than the OVER 9000 threads with pathetic /pol/ b8 they leave up instead.

FIRE CAPTAIN HOT POCKETS

GIVE US NEW MODS
>>
>>2060309
I'd ban both because fuck your soapbox
>>
>>2060299
The userbase keeps encouraging them so it's hard for mods to follow
>>
The problem with 4chan has always been and ALWAYS will be the fact the mods don't stick to the rules outlined in the Sticky and the Global/Board rules.

LITERALLY every problem 4chan has is due to the mods not following the Sticky/Site rules.

Every board would be fixed by the end of the month if mods banned on site all one sentence shitpost threads that can be answered via google and all threads which break the ALREADY ESTABLISHED RULES.

Also the age old adage, lurk moar.

I am convinced the mods are 90% newfags and redditors who don't want to delete threads because they are the kinds of thread they themselves would probably put up.

If a mod is reading this, fuck you. You are killing this site, start doing your job or quit, retard!
>>
>>2060427
>be mod
>actually do your job
>get shatted on by the userbase for "attacking their culture"
>"does it for free lol"

mods will never enforce the rules if they don't know if it is a good idea to do so.
>>
>>2060427
thiiiis
>>
>>2060427
You forget that you have probably 1 janitor/mod for 100 shitposters. They probably can't keep up.
Also shitposter think that posting shit thread is freedom of speech and if you delete them systematically they will shitpost even harder because "muh freedom nazimod is trying to censor me"
The best way to deal with shitpost thread is to not answer, hide and report.
>>
>>2060436
Those retards will stop after a week and be driven out or adapt.

Literally everyone on 4chan admits the site is shit but lets it continue, some form of fucking stockholm syndrome is going on
>>
>>2060427
rulesfags kill boards just as much as those who intentionally turn boards into constant shitposting feats imho

a healthy balance is needed

let's be honest if you want a well researched answer by an expert to a question you have about history you're going to go to [spoiler]/r/askhistorians[/spoiler]
>>
>>2060309
>>2060342

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE FUCKING /POL/ RESPONSES ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD ON /HIS/. YOU FAGGOTS HAVE A CONTAINTMENT BOARD FOR A REASON. FUCKING USE IT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2060451
Wrong.

Every board should have a sticky, and all retards who shitpost should be instantaneously banned and directed to the sticky.

By instituting a culture of elitism, it shall fix things.
>>
>>2060455
Except back when the mods actually enforced rules and every retard was told to lurk moar, 4chan was at its peak.

Now that rules aren't enforced and retards are allowed to debate one another, the site is at its lowest.
>>
>>2060475
07-09 will never not be the lowest point of the site's history

>fall of /b/ and /b/ migrants
>invasion of camwhores and furries
>rise of Anonymous
>>
>>2060503
Not everything was /b/ in 2007-9
>>
>>2060512
yeah but the other boards had to make sure that was the case
>>
>>2060309
nice strawman ya hack
>>
>>2060299
You know what would make a lot of threads much better? Public bans. I can't remember the last time I saw a USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST
>>
>>2060460
make a sticky with historical resources to cite

If someone tries to challenge these historical sources he will do it with his own sources or be banned.
>>
>>2060542
definitely never saw them on /his/

should be on it to set examples
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.