[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

but what is reality really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Shrek-and-Gollum.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek-and-Gollum.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
I reject both that things exist and that things do not exist.
Proof me wrong.
>protip: You literally can not
>>
>>2060270
To express the belief that reality does not exist, a reality must exist. I think if it almost as the good can't exist without evil idea. The thought that there is no reality is a reflection of the absurd nature of reality.
>>
i saw a taco, therefore tacos exist
>>
File: iVu9yEG.jpg (230KB, 934x1154px) Image search: [Google]
iVu9yEG.jpg
230KB, 934x1154px
>>2060560
I did not say reality does not exist. Neither did I say that reality exists.

I said 'things' (objects with inherent, independent, intrinsic existence that has one essence that can not be divided into smaller parts and does not depend on any previous causes or conditions or reactions for its existence) do not exist, neither do they exist.

If reality can only exist on the fact that reality does not exist. Then those 2 notions arise dependend on each other.
That is possible, but I reject that they have inherent existence or inherent non-existence.

>>2060579
If you base the existence of a taco on your observation, that means that the taco only exists dependend on your observation.
However according to your logic the taco does not have independent existence.

Furthermore the quality of "taconess" also does not exist independetly, but only exists based on your mental projection of what a 'taco' is.

Thus proving my assumption true:
1. The taco does not exist entirely by itself
2. The taco exists in your own mind
3. Your own mind does not exist entirely by itself, because it is dependend on the body
4. thus the thaco neither truely exists nor not truely exists.
>>
>>2060270

Prove what wrong? Your position is trivially self-refuting.
>>
>>2060270

Philosophy grad here

Please shoot yourself in the face

Then come back and tell me thinks don't exist

Kthxbai
>>
>>2060698
If I shoot myself in the face and then stop existing.
Then my non-existence is DEPENDEND on shooting myself.
That means my non-existence can not exist entirely by itself without depending on previous causes and conditions.

So I neither exist nor do I not exist.

Try harder faggot.
>>
>>2060698
also If you existence is based on you thinking. That means you have no true 'essence'. If the essence of what defines 'you' can exist without depending on you thinking then you proof me wrong.
>>
File: 1471792567907.jpg (95KB, 720x822px) Image search: [Google]
1471792567907.jpg
95KB, 720x822px
>>2060751
I see nobody has been able to pierce through my shield of wisdom. I hold the sword that cuts through all ignorance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.