[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we know for sure that history was real? I mean people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
How can we know for sure that history was real? I mean people like Mozart and shit. The only proof of these people's existence are books that anyone could write.
>>
>>2059011
I know right? This proves the holocaust is a hoax
>>
>>2059011
Mozart never died. He just became music.
>>
>>2059011
Epistemology
>>
Fomenko pls go
>>
>>2059011
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
>>
>>2059011
Well in the case of Mozart we have his music. If he didn't write it, who did?
>>
>>2059072
me
>>
>>2059011
You are not incorrect for this line of thinking, yet will be mocked mercilessly because these enlightened individuals could never think the opposite is possible.

What is important is to always question, no matter the idea or person, question yourself as well.
>>
You don't. Anyone can make shit up and if no one finds out about it fast enough it becomes truth and a source for more stuff. Some have gone as far as claiming Vitruvius never existed or never wrote anything and that De Architectura was all made up by a bored monk.
>>
>>2059072
The jews.
>>
>>2059011
I can only speak for composers because my obsession with them is just short of fanaticism. Between the music they wrote, many pages of which were autogtaphed, letters they wrote and received available to be read now, innumerable accounts of their contemporaries or admirers writing of them (Mendelssohn and Schubert have both praised Mozart in letters and conversations later revealed by their close circles), and perhaps most convincing of their individual existences is the evident evolution of music from baroque to classical and then to romanticism, which can be seen easily in simple examples of the 8th piano sonata of Beethoven's receiving an evident influence from the 14th of Mozart's, or the early chamber works of Mendelssohn being indubitably influenced by the latter ones of Beethoven. Sorry for the long sentence, I could not end it sooner. Is it possible to doubt their existence after knowing all this, and becoming so familiar with their music that you realize the utter impossibility of one person creating such a diverse array of objective genius?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.